What should my goal weight be I started at 96...

What should my goal weight be I started at 96.8kg this year in February and I'm currently 77kg and I'm 5'9 I never wanted to be muscly or anything just skinny my face is still pretty round as well.

just do some fucking crunches until you literally cannot continue every day and eat less

Yeah I'm only eating 1400 calories a day at the moment and have been for 6 months now.

Your goal weight should be 75. Problem is that fat is bigger muscle is dense. You lose fat by gaining muscle. You get athletic in your natty weight class. You do core workouts and home workouts. Your weight number will remain the same but you'll be a different human being alltogether after the transformation.

Eat clean, Be agile and become aesthetic.

cut until you stop looking so fat

You should lift.

You need to cardio, bro-mate.

Look for an F45 studio (it's an Australian gym). Try for 2 weeks cos it's free. I have been doing it for 6 months and I'm down 10% body fat and 20kg.

LIFT. if that's a current pic then you still have pretty high BF. you're likely just skin + fat + bones (relatively little muscle mass)

Is this a shop Im asking for a friend

Can I lift at 1400 calories a day or do I need to up my calorie intake now?

Cut until you get down A cup

Are you 77kg and look like that??

Do 1500, but high protein 1.5xweight. And count all calories, don't just guesstimate. Then start moving more. Don't drive anywhere less than 10 miles away. Walk, run, or bike. Don't sit for more than an hour without moving.

Mate, how do you look like that at 77kg? You have literally 0 muscle. I'm 5"8 when I started I cut down to 165 and could see my top two abs, and I'd never lifted before.

That's her lil nip. Ripe and ready for picking.

Yes I'm 77kg and look like that idk how probably because I've been fat since I was 10.

are you past me? i was like you fat from 10 till 16. got skinny but looked like shit, put the weight back on. started uni. went from 95kg to 75kg feel a lot better. get your diet in check, dont be afraid to eat, dont be afraid to lift. it'll all work out. just do the work.

wow you look really good for someone 5'9 and 96.7 kilo...

>I'm currently 77kg

HOLY SHIT YOU LOOK AWFUL DO YOU HAVE LIKE 0 MUSCLE MASS AT ALL?

Yeah pretty much I'm 18 now and been fat for many years only now just losing the weight my diet is good it's just exercise/lifting I haven't been doing.

I don't know I was hoping I'd look better at like 68kg-70kg and no I've never been an athletic person I've always been the fat guy I only started changing this year.

It might not look it but I've actually made a lot of progress compared to what I use to look like.

I was 135 kg and now I'm 96, and I look way better than before, but sit like you in that pictures I look just the same.

If you want some other advice, do some lifting. I don't know if it helps losing fat or not, but I'll tell you something, it works like a charm for your motivation. I'm 30 yo, I've tried to lose weight tons of times before, but it never worked until I started doing some lifting with my mandatory cardio.

Do that, count your calories and don't give up, you'll see it works.