He hates leg day

>he hates leg day
>so he skips it

Have fun looking like a total fucking pussy to women and men everywhere.

You should know by now that women love men with a nice ass and legs. They say
>glutes for the sloots
for a goddamn reason

> not squatting every day
"Leg day" is a meme

tbqhwyf i've started wearing skinny jeans too, they're more form-fitting and show off my glutes

>inb4 homo

Did legs today. Every week I put up the weight but I hit a bit of a plateau so I kept the weight the same for the last two weeks and I felt so good puting the weight up again.

If you can fit into skinny jeans you're doing it wrong

Homo

There's several guys at my gym that work at a factory, drive bmws and literally look like ice creams cones AND think they're the hottest shit.

Can anybody tell me the point of only caring for your upper body aesthetics? In my opinion a man looks weak without a solid lower body foundation.

are you aware that tailors exist

CHAD skips LEG DAY for PIZZA NIGHT and all thhe gains go to his ASS and LEGS

I guess skinny jeans are a good way of measuring your progress. Meaning if you can still wear them you're still small. I tore my last pair of skinny jeans couple of months back trying to ride my bike.

i had a friend who would skip leg day, eat anything, and wore skinny jeans. bf% at like 17. he claimed he didn't need to train them because they are already strong.

why do people have this logic? we are bipedal we don't crawl on all fours.

had to throw out 2 pairs of jeans recently. was struggling to get into them anyway, but at my office we have like a credit card thing you swipe to get in, and i snapped 2 of them by walking with them in my pocket. the office manager lady looked at me funny when i went to her with a second broken card in a week. couldn't do it a third time so i binned the jeans. damn you legs.

that's why you bring your shit to the tailor to get a perfect fit.

My ass and my legs are naturally big and juicy. It can be quite problematic when I bulk though.

I hate it but I don't skip it. I also think you can get a lot more mires with a decent upper body than big legs.

Fuck skinny jeans, wear slim-fit jeans. They look a lot better, they are the cut between skinny and straight. Most stores carry them. Skinny jeans are much too feminine looking.

> not knowing what 2%spandex is
>or elastane
American Eagle has a line called flex jeans, extreme flex is skinny jeans with spandex, it contours to your legs.

Or Levi's 511 with stretch/performance, however it's not as stretchy. Levi 513/514 performance line.

If youre still wearing nerd jeans, let me redpill you

>find a store with a decent levis selection
>try on 511s, 508/522, 541, and 569
>but some pairs of whichever fits your waist without being skin tight in the thigh
>take them to the best rated tailor in your city (or your grandma)
>taper them to a 7.25 inch leg opening

Pic related is 541s on a 26.5" thigh that has been properly tailored. It costs $50- $80 a pair and makes you look so much better

DEATH GRIPS

Jeans to a tailor? Lmao

Those are 26.5in thighs? You sure?

i think he means he wears jeans tight not actual skinny jeans

or you could just buy slim fit jeans lmao, i spend about 80-100 on a pair from abercrombie though so you save some coin i guess

also wear a belt my nigga

What's with the awkward alternative-punk-band-angsty-teenager legs together beta pose.

Basically all those Levi models are slim fit jeans. Levi 511's are like the original slim fit jean.

Slim fits arent going to work if your thighs are big enough, theyll be too big in the waist or tight in the thigh.

This is why girls dont talk to you

Its from a reddit post, he claimed 26.5" at 6'1". Personally, i have 25" thighs and they look kinda slim if my pants fit.

>he has a day dedicated to just legs
>he probably does some kind of brosplit
>ever doing a split

You are never EVER going to make it. Every day is leg day.

Pic related: it's OP

Slim fits are perfect if you have bigger thighs, and waist is a matter of what size you get. Also depends on the brand you're buying. I find some slim fits have really large cuffs at the bottom and look awkward, while some taper down nicely into your shoes.

>bro said to me yesterday "if i actually did squats id have to go back to babby weights and look like a noob, ill stick with leg press machine"
>tfw i squat more than he leg presses but he has a nice ass that girls have commented on and i dont
no homo though

Too many people give so many fucks about what other people at the gym think of the weights they are doing.

I really couldn't give any fucks if I'm doing low weights, I'm there for self improvement, not to look cool in front of other people. It's pretty beta worrying about what people think of your lifts.

It's because about 75% of guys in gyms (any gym) think they are in some kind of competition with every other guy in the gym. No matter what exercise I'm doing, about half of the time I look in my periphery the guy next to me is sizing my weights up, seeing if I'm bettering him or not. Seeking some sort of irrational validation. It's fucking useless. These 75% are small "men", insecure all the way to their fucking bone marrow, and feast off of this "gym validation". They are as bad as any instagram slut shooting her ass at the camera to get likes.

I could not give any less fucks. It's impossible to, actually. I go to the gym, do my thing, and leave. The only competition I have is with myself: higher gains and higher weights. That's all that matters, and that's all that should matter. But these insecure betas in their Gold's Gym bro tanks like to act tough, but will never be. Because the key to a strong body is a strong mind, and that will never be achieved through constant narcissism.

Right? Everyone taking full-body selfies like that have that retarded pose, I don't get it.
It makes anyone look inherently...uglier, in a way I can't exactly point down.
Who started it?

*tips fedora*

> he lifts light enough to do legs everyday
> I.e not heavy
Bitch nigger enjoy never making it.

This happens to me. I weigh 195 now and for it but 4 years ago it was all in my ass.

And it still is really but I look better. Girls love the ass. One slapped it.

>he doesn't bulgarian method

I'm 6'2 160 skelly and I've had girls comment on my "cute butt before kekeroo

this
underrated
/thread

What the fuck are you stupid fucks doing? The single best """leg day""" is squatting squatting squatting.
Means you have "leg day" everyday while also building the rest..

>I care so little, I wrote an essay on Veeky Forums about how much I don't care

>you have to lift heavy every workout
dyel

no one in the gym is probably caring what weights you lift. thinking they do is just some form of selfvalidation for yourself.

you're the narcist in your story, thinking you're any better than anyone else at the gym

>not doing an U/U/U/L split

not sure if you guys heard of Levi's new 541 "athletic fit." They are slim, yet leave room in the thigh. Picked up 2 pairs last week. Comfy as fuck.

>glutes for the sloots

said nowhere other than Veeky Forums circa 2012

>am NEET
>need a lift or need to walk
>not keen on walking after a decent leg day
Nah.

I'll leg day when my gym buddy comes back.

>doesn't work for natties

Why do you care?

MC RIDE???!!!!

Not gonna lie, I bloody HATE the first two warmup sets I do, but after that it's smooth sailing, and I'm always happy I did my squats after it.

I think you are right, but I also think a lot of guys on Veeky Forums are blowing the whole deal about huge legs waaaaayyy out of proportion. Big Ramy can find jeans to wear, and he has objectively big legs.
Rich Piana can find jeans to wear, and he also has big legs.
The only reason an average Veeky Forumsizen can't fit into a pair of slim or skinny fit jeans is if they're exceptionally swole, or if they have a decently thick layer of fat over their muscles, in which case a cut will solve their problems.

>American Eagle has a line called flex jeans, extreme flex is skinny jeans with spandex, it contours to your legs.
>spandex
Oh so you like wearing clothes for women?

>being this insecure about clothing
I'm gay.