Give me one reason to keep continuing

Give me one reason to keep continuing

I don't know who you are, but you are special to me as a member of Veeky Forums :-) I'm sure you have given me a great number of laughs user, you probably just don't know it.

Now c'mon, get your ass in the gym and stop shitposting, Veeky Forums isn't your personal blog.

If you quit, you'll have to live the with the fact that the only thing that kept you from reaching your goals was you.

Well there's ahh... and there's also ...

Continue lifting to prepare yourself for the current race war.

>, you'll have to live the with the fact
I get the impression that is exactly what he won't be continuing with.

To make scoobs proud of your hard work

you'll regret it in your last seconds

Monday is chest day. And after monday the next one is chest day and you can try to fucking destroy your PR with the sadness and anger cummulated during one week.

Sounds like a joke, but it is the only reason I didnt killed my self yet.

I'm literally genetic garbage though

Do you remember why you're going to the gym in the first place? Don't you want to get STRONK and have THICC thighs and a JOOCY chest? Don't you want to attract all the qt3.14 ladies? Don't you want to be able to impress your friends and relatives you haven't seen for a couple of years? How about be proud of yourself for once in your life?

Here's a little secret for ya: You don't have to go to the gym. Nobody is forcing you to. If you enjoy living with yourself being an out of shape, weak, ugly, beta faggot who won't get laid then don't go. Ultimately nothing we can say will make you continue if you don't see the value in it. The best we can do is get you over a couple of bad days. We won't be here for you every day. You're the one who chooses to lift or not. Go ahead and quit if you honestly think it will make you happier person in the end.

This image really strikes a chord with me, I often think, if I were to be born 3000 years from now; imagine how different life would be?

It's insane to think that in all actuality this is it boys. Everything we experience in our day-to-day is the end all. With the advent of the internet, quite literally, we have seen all that the world has to offer.

Now of course, to experience it is a completely different beast, but for the most part we have seen all there is to see.

At the latest, some of us are going to see 2100; the year that is. What a thought to think that we won't be here in any sense of the word to see, hear, smell, taste any of it.

This is literally our lives. We've seen the life that the top 1% live, but is it really that fascinating? Is it really so encapsulating in comparison to what our imaginations can conjure up?

On the real, I'm hoping VR changes the game in the next decade or two, so we can get a semblance of utopia before we die. Space travel? Light up the J and toss on the goggles son, because that's as close as your ass is ever getting. Sleep with any girl you want? Easy, slap on the goggles. Want to be a AAA DJ? Goggs, bro.

I'm poor (18.8k) and i just spend most of my paycheck on drugs again. Left my phone charger at work so i had to go buy another one, fucking $20 for a damn phone charger and i didn't even get a wall plug it's just the computer to phone cable.

Livid right now but i'm cutting and lifted heavy yesterday squats and deads. Nothing like being angry as fuck with no energy.

Go ahead and be a pile of weak garbo genetics with no hope, strength, confidence, or body then. Stop if you really want to then

You 'continue' in order to improve yourself and to grow. Guaranteed that if you stop, you won't be your best self or the self that will make you happy

You feel depressed because your not who or where you want to be. DEPRESSION and MOTIVATION are two sides of the same coin!

The Emptiness you feel is what gives you the chance to be GREAT!... if it felt good to be the slacking piece of shit you are, you wouldn't have a chance.

Its knowing you can be BETTER! its the belief in a greater LIFE! its dreams dying inside of YOU!

Its your POWER not your weakness.
Choose to live smart faggots.

Because you should appreciate greatly and take advantage of the fact that you are healthy enough to work out. One of my great friends is constrained to a wheelchair, paralyzed from the hip down due to a botched surgery. I see the pain in his eyes when he watches us do little things like standing up to go take a shit. He would do anything in the world to have the ability to work out again, and you're just going to throw that privilege away?

Don't make me sick. Get in there and hit it hard or you're letting me and Ed down.

When SHTF and the world is plunged into doomsday, be Veeky Forums enough to were you can survive and impress any raider qt 3.14's on the way.

I needed to hear this.

93% of people who try to commit suicide and fail never try again

>How about be proud of yourself for once in your life?

Feelsbadman.JPG

Only you can give your life meaning, user.