How do I save my brother?

How do I save my brother?
I recently when to visit my parents while on leave and my brother has become a complete dick, thanks to the gym or 'Gym culture.

>He spends about 80% of his time on snapchat, which makes talking to him virtually impossible since he's just glued to the screen.

>He is a nightmare to go foodshopping with or for since he asks for the most retarded "LOL EAT BIG TO GET BIG" shit which costs a fortune for my parents.

>He constantly makes jabs at anything I eat and is generally a complete dick about everything fitness related (despite the fact I can outrun/out pace him).

>He idolizes any youtube cunt who makes videos and constantly takes anything they say as 100% fact.

>The only music he'll play is those vile motivational tracks of some hack talking about how you should never give up and crap.

>He's constantly flexing and just generally acting like he's in love with himself

How the fuck do I get back my old brother? This version is insufferable.

The memes will wear off eventually, Just give it time. Alternatively you could start lifting then challenge him to a lift-off to establish dominance and to determine the family alpha male

He's a teenager I'm guessing?
eventually (hopefully) things will stop adding up, and he will break away from his retarded ways

or maybe they won't, at least your brother will be a Chad

I hope they do

Yeah he's 17. This shit is really making me start to dislike him. He's just become one of those complete tools.

>(despite the fact I can outrun/out pace him
Cardio fags, lmao

kek, when will they learn?

Your brother sounds cool af tbqh famalam, you just sound like a jelly faggot

I'm also a younger brother who could absolutely demolish my older brother in a fight, fellsgoodman.jpg

I mentioned it because his main thing is to act like he's mega fit when all he does is lift. He gets worn out after about 5 minutes of running, yet is always making a big deal out of the way I train.

Well considering I'm in the Army, cardio is a pretty important part of my training, so naturally I focus on it.

>You may be significantly stronger than me but at least I can run away from you!

A big part of my job is to literally be able to run long distances with my kit on...So naturally I train for that.

Liam is a faggot

This is what you do senpai!

>Go to a boxing club with brother
>go up in the ring with brother
>fuck him up for 13 rounds of 3 minutes with 50 sec breaks between rounds
>afterwards tell him to stop being a faggot
>???
>profit

Wtf does fit change f a m to senpai now?

wait until fall

>do this
>get knocked out in 1 punch as a result of being a skele

yes nigger, ebonics are in violation of common decency

The only real way to fix this is to get bigger than him and act humbled than him

>>Younger brothers actually believe this

>fit
>now
it's been a site-wide wordfilter for over a year now

>>Cardiovascular fitness isn't equally if not more important than muscular strength

Welcome to modernity. You may find it difficult adjusting from the pre-agrarian Stone Age you come from, but I think you'll like it here.

nah breh I'm 30 and my bro is 35

He's a skinny-fat alcoholic cocaine snorting bartender, I'm a lean powerlifting software engineer who spends his days on Veeky Forums

he's 5'11" probably like 160-165

I'm 5'10" 180lbs 11% bf of pure fucking muscle

I would absolutely destroy my brother in a fight

Yeah it's pretty funny. I have three younger brothers and all of them think they're hard as nails.
None have ever beaten me in a boxing match yet still think they're hard shit. I think it's just younger brother syndrome. I'll even bet money that OP's bro is shorter than him also.
Manlets love looking big but neglect any other form of workout. All my brothers can lift more than me but are worthless at anything other than 'pick up heavy thing, put down heavy thing'. Any decent human focuses on lifting and cardio.

>I can beat up an alcoholic drug addict.
Nothing to really feel good about there. Most people could do that.

I'm a younger brother and I've already beat my older brothers ass, its definitely possible senpai

he has a gun, I guarantee it
you will lose and it will be bad for you

younger brother here. I am also an alcoholic drug addict, btw. I just work out

Lol all fighting sport are just cardio and bodyweight. If what OP says is true OP would win as long as his brother isn't >20kg heavier

Well sorry I don't shitpost a lot so I wouldn't know when they started doing it

you make it sound like its a bad thing