Tfw you will NEVER have a hot, young girlfriend

>Tfw you will NEVER have a hot, young girlfriend
>tfw you missed out on the teenage love thing and now every single girl you date is just going to be jaded and somebody's leftover garbage

Just date teenage girls, m8. They love older guys, anyway. You don't live in some cucked country with an absurd age of consent, do you?

>tfw no gf bro ;_;

ONE DAY YOU MAY..

>tfw /r9k/fags won't go back to their own board

roll

Tfw I yesterday looked at a tall blonde girl at work and felt genuine sadness knowing I was not her type and I will never be her type.
Feels bad man.

rall

Rollin

rolan

>rolling

>T fucking fw I have never had a girl look at me and genuinely be filled with lust for me. No words or attempts at charm needed, just look at me and genuinely get fanny flutter. I don't even know why I live anymore.

I'm fat though. I hope that's the only thing preventing me feeling this feel. At least I can deceive myself in to thinking there's a silver lining then lads.

Dated a girl for 8 years since teenagers
>grew up together
>fucked all the time
>she left me

Nothing but perpetual sadness. We're not even friends anymore because I cant stand the thought of her being with someone else.

Rollingg

rollan

please colette she is so beautiful I need someone to talk and hold hand with and kiss without even sex if she doesn't want please i'm sol onely

>>Tfw you will NEVER have a hot, young girlfriend

but i do

>>tfw you missed out on the teenage love thing and now every single girl you date is just going to be jaded and somebody's leftover garbage

but i didn't

>homeschooled

Is It better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at All?

That should be your motivation to go to the gym every day senpai. I'm kind of a fat lard too but the way you dress, your attitude and personality reigns above all else for gf material anyways.
I've seen first hand my chad friends get eye fucked on the regular by people at work and in public. One guy is married and could've easily fucked 2 girls on a business trip we went on.
You want that dont you? So stop stuffing your face and get to the fucking gym.

Rolling

Rolling

That teenage love thing was overrated anyway.

They were the best years of my life user. I don't know honestly, I think the dread of loss is just as painful as never being able to find love.
It gives room to grow though, things are cheaper and I dont have to put up complaining or petty bullshit anymore.
I miss making her laugh until she couldnt breathe and then kissing her gently.
>the feels
>make them stop

Rollolololol

Most of them would never date, only exceptions
>Madelyn: Y did u put her best attributes in red?
>Collette
Ashley n Clara OK too

Rolli ng

>tfw I have never known this feel
I fucking hate myself

What I'm about to say to you will probably piss a lot of the puritans on this board off, but you need to hear it. I attempted suicide several years ago over self-esteem issues (unrelated to women, thankfully) and my self-hatred was so bad I'd wake up in the morning and abuse addictions just to get through the day while ignoring everything in real life; my family, my friends, my job, my degree, everything.

What I'm about to say to you is this:

Get over it. Seriously. Forget the rest of the world, forget the fucking values and mores of people you don't know or care about, and most of all forget this idea that you have to be a certain way. Live your life the way you want to live it. I'm in a completely different field now, have a completely different life, new hobbies, new passions, I even juice for fuck's sake, and for the first time in my life I'm satisfied. Things are good. Before this year I'd been with 2 women in my life. In the past 6 months alone I've been with 20 and I've found a bright and beautiful young girl I want to spend my life with. You can too if you just stop measuring your life by other people's yardsticks.

rollity roll

roll

I'm 29, no girlfriend ever, virgin. I know the pain.
Worst part is I'm 6'4 223 pounds and random strangers tell me how ripped I am.
Yet autistic behavior and intense fear of people makes me a permavirgin.
Not 1 single friend since I was 17 years old either.

rollan

21, fuckin top 10 and top 1 hottest girl in college. broke up a 4 years relationship 3 months ago (qt freckled girl whow as a virgin and is pretty much marriage material), doing great - fucked 4 girls since then, been fucking those 2 i started mentioning for a little while now.
ask me anything

roll

Dating 12 yos has its perks even if they're not teenagers.

Post face, I want to see how attractive you have to be to have sex with grills.

How'd you do it?

fucking know this feel except im 21 , im taller than you 6ft6 and weigh the same. How do i avoid being the same at 29 ?

ayyy

Not sure what we can do to make our lives better. Yes living life by someone elses yardstick is fucking stupid and it seems getting jacked and going out trying to be social is the way to get what you want. Some of us are starting at 200+ lbs and it's gonna take a long time 6-12 months to get the body we want.
Having the body is like having the baseline, so many of us start below the bar.
I'm not trying to make excuses but the thongs we want are only attainable one way.
QTs dont like dudes that are overweight and cant dress well. The same reason men don't like fat girls. It's fucking aggrivating and I wish I wouldve found fit 2 years ago.
Being a neet who doesnt really know how to socialize with random people outside of work/school is a huge set back. Moving away from home and not having good friends close by is no excuse but I feel like it would open the door just a little more.
Some of us here are set way back in life. Its not just "live life how you want".
The world is filled with normies and they're all living life to the fullest doing whatever they want while some of us sit here and flounder.

CHAD CHAD CHAD CHAD

go

rewl

Rolllll

roll

89 KB JPG

>implying i find women atractive.
Its 2016 user why arnt u homo yet?

roll

Feels pretty good. Dated in highschool and slept with around 10 girls at parties and such, then in my last year i got together with my now live-in GF of 4 years who was a virgin when we met. Been living the dream living and going to collage with her for the past 3 years.
Planning on proposing in 6 months on our 5 year anniversary.
>TFW tinder Okqupid wenr't around before.
>TFW don't ahve to settle for a whore.
>TFW i hear all my friends complain about girls.
>TFW we're both graduating in 18 months with masters in robotics and biomedicine.
>TFW highschool sweetheart powercouple

why not

i see no point in taking the risk, to be honest. kinda paranoid. i don't think i'm that handsome, but would probably be an 8,5. most girls would say i'm good loking, but i would not stand out because of that, probably. i'm just not ugly, and i think its all you need on the looks department. also i'm 5'9.

literally: be funny, know exactly who you are and your qualities, don't panic when there is a little resistance or teasing. just walk up and be direct to them (obviously, as if in to talk to them or get to know them better as someone who is interested). i think pua is pure shit, but i would say frame and amused mastery are relevant concepts to have in mind - but they should be an automatic consequence of your state of mind, not acting or pretending. acting is bad.

i see around here a lot of really smart guys, held back by not giving enough credit to their smartness and how people value it the real world. most mistakes i see in greentexts are simply guys getting nervous after some simple teasing and going full defensive - you don't. you simply dismiss the teasing, laugh it up, and keep being yourself.

Most people have these issue whether they admit it to others or not.
The difference is they make changes to rectify it.
You cant expect everything to be awesome when you are not willing to make it awesome.

R O L L B O Y S

>collage

Brooke get

>thinking she isn't banging a couple chads on the side. especially after four years

Good for you, now get out. We don't like your kind here.

>What is personal growth
>Implying teenagers make good partners.

Yeah no bueno, on the croisants, boo.

>tfw no gf

>I'm an 8.5
>Girls say I'm handsome
>BUt I don't think I'm attractive

literally fuck off. Getting girls when you're attractive is fucking easy mode. 99% of girls would blow any attractive guy within 2 minutes of meeting him.

lol its funny when guys who are useless and inexperienced with women by their own admittance , speak authoritatively about women and what they'd do in a given circumstance

you'd blow any attractive guy within 2 minutes of meeting him, and I think thats the source of your frustration, and not co-incidentally also the source of your failure with women.

what do you really want user?

> thinking she is

I bet you post stories beginning with "when i was a bouncer..." or "my friend who is a total chad..."

rollan

you might age but why does that mean you have to date someone your age?

its almost like you decide who to date!

i see guys better looking than me get shit on by girls due to having no personality all the time. also, i think the way you act impacts on the view of your atractiveness - as in being confident and acting as if you just know you look good makes people see you as, at least, more charming.
i agree with you to some extent, but i bet i could still get laid with hot girls if i was any uglier (and i have friends who do it). also, being ugly is different from not having hygiene and not dressing well.

>lol its funny when guys who are useless and inexperienced with women by their own admittance , speak authoritatively about women and what they'd do in a given circumstance

I'm not. I've banged 3 girls and hang out with a bunch of them all the time. But I'm ugly as fuck and all the girls I fucked have been 6/10 at best.

Fact is - I know that I'd be getting ALL the pussy I wanted if I was attractive. I'm ugly and I know how girls treat and think about ugly guys.

fine, roll

Roll for qt 3.14

>i see guys better looking than me get shit on by girls due to having no personality all the time

This definitely happens. But it's rare. Girls don't really care about your personality unless you're totally autistic or a sperg. If you look like pic related you can fuck any girl you want - fact.

Girls only care about your hair/facial aesthetics. It's a fact. HEIGHT FRAME AND FACE isn't a meme.

>thinks attraction is about looks for girls and not social status

enjoy your self-defeating mentality, loser

There's two sides to this. There are club sluts and then girls who you work with or go to school with.
Desire can't be negotiated either.
If girls are attracted to you they will do almost anything for your attention without you having to put much work in.
Club sluts will totally fuck the first night but they probably arent worth turning into a gf. Gfs probably wont fuck the first night or for a while either. It really is a case by case situation though.

If you want success
>be chad level fit
>dress well
>drink socially
>have hobbies
>be funny

I want to look good for myself

but id be lying if I said part of the motivation wasnt to get younger/hotter girls

roll

also lol'd hard at

>her favourite developer is bioware

rollan for the asian qt

I'd like to point out that home boy isn't particularly attractive, but he's really well manicured/put together.

fit, YOU TOO CAN ASCEND TO THIS LEVEL LET'S GOOOOOOOO

roll

looking good is the easy part

meeting people after you are done school, that is the hard part. cause people get more and more antisocial as they age.

a 6 is by definition, above average. So you, as an ugly guy, managed to bang 3 sixes for argumentations sake. Well why not more?

and are you so sure you'd have all the pussy you like if only ? Sounds more like a narcissistic fantasy: if only people thought of me as this, i wouldn't have to keep proving myself, scratch that, i wouldn't have to prove myself at all.

Lets pretend you wake up one day and you've jumped up 3 points in facial attractiveness. I can tell you what will happen, yeah maybe you'll get more and hotter women, maybe. Hell probably. But you won't be satisfied, because its not your ability to get women thats the problem, its the knowledge that someone out there got more women. or got them more easily.

Well, ron jeremy fucked something like 3000+ women and ron jeremy is by almost universal standards, ugly. And yet, none of you types fantasize about being ron jeremy, you fantasize about being some male model who if he actually revealed his real sexual history, you'd probably be disappointed.

what do you really want user? Its not sex and its not hot women.

just date a late teens/early twenties butterface with an amazing thick body, that's what I do, it's fucking CASH, younger women seem to like older men too in my experience

rollllo

Who is Katya? It's a dude isn't it?

How old are you now senpai?

>browses /pol/
>is anti semetic
>is racist
>hates manlets

Does this chick have any negatives?

>browses /r9k/

Ah fuck, how did I miss that? Fucking DROPPED.

> was homeschooled.
> didn't miss out on teenage love.
> currently have hot young gf

sucks to suck homie

Fuck off with this autistic shit you faggot, I just told you I want to bang attractive women.

>there are people browsing Veeky Forums, right now, who missed their opportunity to pound in 16 year old poon

You done fucked up. I guess you could always try your luck in Vegas; the age of consent there is 16. Good luck not coming off as a fucking creeper if you're older than 21 though.

>tfw 16 year old niece (not blood related) asks about me
>asks about my motorcycle
>asks if i still have a gf
>tfw 26 and no gf

>girls don't really care about your personality unless you're totally autistic or a sperg
>If you look like pic related you can fuck any girl you want - fact.
>posted the picture of a close to perfect male model that is fucking rare in the real world
you are just deluding yourself, just justifing your failure under something you can't control. i'm sure an ugly fuck with a lot of a charisma could take a hot girl from me, and i'm sure i could take a girl from the guy you posted. personality matters a fucking lot, and your misogynist views of woman as shallow bitches is what keeps you from getting one. i would say woman are way fairer and nicer than man on choosing a partner, as in man take appareance way more seriously. you can be ugly, take care of your self, be smart, funny, confident, and pull 10/10 pussy regularly.

nice copypasta op

>tfw I had a fantastic teenage love
>tfw we broke up when I was 20
>tfw suicidally depressed that I'd never experience it again
>tfw started dating another qt 17 year old virgin only a couple of months later
>tfw broke up
>tfw depressed again
>tfw started dating another qt teenage virgin
>tfw broke up again
>tfw depressed again
>tfw another qt teen virgin
>tfw broke up again
>tfw depressed again

I want off this ride, I know deflowering lots of cute virgins is every man's dream but for me it's painful as fuck since every time I've broken up with a grill it's been due to outside factors like me and/or her having to move away for school, I just want to marry a nice girl and settle down with her

This is one of my favourite feelings in the whole world, but I'm a vain piece of shit. Keep at it fatbro I'm sure you'll experience it one day.

More on topic, teenage love is severely overrated. Dating in my 20s has been much better.

>26
>thinking about fucking a 16 year old in the family
>b-but no blood relation!

You fucking faggots need to realize why tagging young ass is a small window of opportunity.

You don't fuck them because you plan on staying with them for a long time, but that's definitely what they think is going to happen when they fuck a much older guy. The only safe time to fuck those young girls is when nobody will shit on you for hitting and quitting.

Nigger, you're 26. If you hit and quit a 16 year old who is technically in your family, you're socially done until you change your name and leave town to start a brand new life where nobody knows you.

roll

Madelyn best gf

Roll

>please no chad
It will be chad now.

And he resorts to an adhominem gg thats all folks

r9k freaks out when a normal person looks at their board, but they have no problem plaguing our board. BUILD. THE. WALL.

roll