Will smoking crack once every 6 months, or year for that matter, ruin my gains

will smoking crack once every 6 months, or year for that matter, ruin my gains.

no but good luck keeping it once a year

well maybe 6 months is fine right?

good luck on that too, if you smoke it once a month then it's realistic, but you know, there is a choice you must do between health and power

just take trenbolone

why?
really good for cutting though

>smoking crack
>being able to control your intake
Pick one; honestly

mfw trying to make gains after doing meth and extasy a lot :D

hard as fuck

also i smoke while working out

and drink cofee all the time

:D

what do ?

eat more vegetables
the vitamins will keep the hard drugs you consume on a regular basis under control

thanks for tips man i didnt do drugs for three months and my metabolism is still kinda fucked up...
a

also smoking all the time cus it tastes good

my protein metabolism is probably fuckd up

what vitamins exactly wuld you prescribe

I smoked crack everyday for a few years when I was out of high school

I'm 30 now, and I still think about it every time I see a box of baking soda

or sometimes when I reach for a spoon...

the cravings never cease. One of my friends was given a few rocks of hard instead of soft from his dealer, and I swear to god I had the hugest craving........... anyway idk OP just try to avoid that shit, it literally does fuck your life up. I'm better now, I haven't smoked it in about 8 years, but I still sometimes have dreams about it and I still think it would be hard for me to say no if someone gave me a loaded pipe and I'd have no way of getting caught by gf or whatever

it's powerful shit

no you weak shit its literally just a fucking chemical powder its not powerfull youre just a moron and idiot

why i never got hooked on meth ? cus its literally bad, fun , but bad. so i never got addicted.

you and people who get addicted are just fucking idiots, craving that shit after 8 years ?

Doesn't matter. Buy a pack of multivitamins and start swallowing those bad boys (with a reasonable dosage of course!)
Also, I would recommend you quit smoking. It fucks with your heart gains

ยจ
thanks man, will do ! just like you said. thanks for advice !

Strong bait or doesn't understand addiction

No problem dude. We earn our gains

not bait :) im serious. i unerstand addiction thats why i never got addicted to drugs xcept cigs.(i know cigs are actually worts)

but how can you get addicted if u can see all this lusers around u ? or have u lost cmon sense.

do drugs, enjoy, but dont get addicted. simple.

you've obviously never smoked crack.

I've done meth as well, never addicted. I did oxies, I did hydromorphone, never addicted. Crack is different, you sperg. The ringer you get from a huge blast will resonate in your subconsciousness for the rest of your life. I quit cigarettes easily. I don't drink alcohol.

But I'm telling you, if you smoke crack for an extended period of time, you will never be absolutely craving-less. It has nothing to do with being weak or whatever the fuck you think.

Take it for what you want, I am trying to give advice to some user on a mongolian catfishing board. I won't tell you to never try it, because that would be hypocritical. I'm just telling him it is not something to be trifled with. be smart about it

Well as far as I know addiction is caused by a number of factors but mostly by the reward circuit in the brain due to dopamine and seratonin, someone getting addicted to drugs isn't weak, also if you do actually smoke meth (and aren't being edgy) and don't get addicted you are the small percentile that somehow isn't effected by one of the oldest processes in the brain, also enjoy your alzheimers

bullshit excuse.

got addicted= weak, and stupid

>excuse
I didn't make any excuses.

I said crack is fucking addictive. Not making excuses at all. Don't know why I'm arguing with a bunch of kids on an anime boar,d tho

trying to be niger with that crack shit ?

1/10 try harder next time or end yourself have a nice day user

lets go lift man

I smoke crack twice per year, on my birthday, and new years eve. Have done this for 7 years running. Its fun and i keep it under control. I have quite a lot of crack in my freezer that i dont touch until the special dates.

No, I just did the typical suburban whiteboy drug progression ladder

>smoking weed, cigs, hash and start drinking alcohol at 16
>start experimenting with pcp, mushrooms, extacy at 17
>start getting a bit more fucked up with LSD, MDMA, amphetamines at 18
>19 (age for bars here in Canada) start going out, binge drinking and start doing blow
>early 20s - blow hardly works anymore, introduced to crack
>21-23 try pretty much everything, narcotics, crystal meth, full blown crack addict
>24 realize that if I continue like this I'm gonna die early, so go back to strictly smoking weed and drinking alcohol, say no to coke everytime
>now 30, able to drink and smoke in moderation, even do a line once in a while if I'm absolutely shit-faced and need to sober up a bit, able to do it without instantly craving another line

I'm seriously in a good spot now.

im going lifting in a few minutes, actually

Please remove yourselves from the genepool.

Coward. If you weere actually about that lifting life youd smoke crack

Make smoking social thing I was a pack a day smoker for 6 years now I smoke once every two weeks or so once I gave up bars. Moving away solves the drug connection issue. Also coffee is good to use once a week when you're really not feeling it during a workout not everyday just to feel normal.

Those who don't smoke crack will never make it.

They're so fucking stupid they think bronkaid is smoking crack. No wonder they die before the age of 65.

Psychiatry is full of literal morons