Fit Meals that are Quick to Make

So lazy. How do you eat proper when minimal prep time and minimal clean up is preferred?

1 can of yougurt + 100g of peanuts = 800 kcal, 30g of protein, 40g of healthy fats, 20g carbs, loads of vitamins and minerals. No prep required.

Two slices of oat bread, two tins of tuna, splotch of sriracha, curry or pepper to taste.
Mix tuna with spices, assemble, devour, wash tins and throw them out, wash plate, wash fork, you're done.
460 kcal, about 65-70 grams of protein.

Your body can't even process that much protein in one sitting you fucking retard.
Do people believe this shit?

cook some eggs

you don't have to tell me what happened but you do have to eat them

Do people believe THIS shit?

so if I ate 5000kcals of protein every day I would lose weight because my body could only process like 50g per serving? so for 3 meals I would only get 600kcals in total? awesome

nice meme!

takeout

>le only 30g can be synthesized for muscle
Total daily protein intake is far more important than protein timing.

Also, did you know that your muscle protein synthesis is higher when you're in a caloric deficit? Does that mean being on a cut is actually the best way to build muscle?

canned tuna+cheese+crackers

cooked lentils, broccoli, canned tuna, I've been eating it for two meals a day, I cook up the lentils and broccoli ahead of time and store them in the fridge, season it with whatever you want and your done

I already posted this yesterday:
50g oat bran
50g protein powder (I use ON french vanilla)
25g flaxseed
15g pure cocoa powder
100mg Stevioside or 2g of Rebaudioside or 15g sugar if you don't mind the carbs
combine it and add 150ml milk or almond milk and very carefully mix it.

Turns into a very thick pudding like mash and looks like shit but it's got a very rich chocolatey and sweet taste and it's full of fiber, healthy fats, complex carbs and protein.

thanks

>there are people who unironically consider this a "quick" recipe
my idea of a quick recipe is to crack open a can of tuna. are you all just NEETs with nothing better to do?

can you cite this? i wanna read more

>chef
>cutting and prepping all of that takes less than 3 min.
>cooking time less than 5.
>meal is completed and consumed well within 15 min.
>tasty and delicious, and nutritious.

Being able to cook without using tins and jars is a skill that everyone should have. It's cheaper and better for you.

>Your body can't even process that much protein in one sitting

This meme isn't dead yet?

I just grill 12 pounds of chicken and make black rice and put it in separate containers for each meal

>Stir fry takes too long
>I can't spend 10 minutes preparing and cooking my own food

and you're calling other people NEETs?

Your diet is the single most important aspect of your health and life in general, if you would rather fuck it up eating processed shit go ahead, I'll stick to taking the time to learn to cook.

That its really interesting, do you have the source? I want to read about it

>get chicken and potatoes
>jam it into oven on high (you don't even need a oven tray)
>22 min later its ready to eat
fuck you lazy fucker, i also eat this everyday for dinner so i'm lazy too

>cottage cheese - spoon

>oats-protein-water-microwave-spoon

>greek yogurt- protein - spoon

>egg whites-microwave-spoon

>blender
>cottage cheese 4 scoops
>oats 4 scoops
>whey 2 scoops
>4 eggs
>about 10ml of milk and a tea spoon of sodium bicarbonate for texture
>blend
>waffle machine for 3 min

Meal prep is disgusting. Literally saves no time at all and just makes the food disgusting.

You're doing it wrong, user

>Meal prep is disgusting.
wat
>Literally saves no time at all
Saves me about 3-4 hours per week
>and just makes the food disgusting
Learn to cook you waste of space

This is excelent! Trying it tonight. Thanks user

confirmed not making it

Thanks user, really... just thanks.

>makes the food disgusting.
you're a bad cooker
>saves no time at all
yes it does, making 1,4kg of rice once a week takes less time than making 200g everyday same with chicken or everything else in the world

One question though, will it be OK if refrigerated?
Or should it be frozen?

I made the image after hearing about meal prep for the first time and literally just grabbing shit and winging it and I've now improved it a lot and started making DIY Graze boxes and shit (pic related).

I stuck those in the fridge and ate them for 7 days and they didn't even start to turn and were still fine by day 7. BUT if you used short life veg (water cress, lettuce, etc) you should probably freezer them.

I'd also suggest 50g Pearl Barley + 50g Lentils or Rice, they taste better when mixed. In reality though it should be whatever grain you have in the cupboard, which was why I made it this way.

freeze all and take out the day b4 u need them

I'm a fucking chef you idiot.

>prep ahead. Total fry/broil/braise times less than 20 min.
>putting things in a fucking plastic tub and microwaving the whole thing after its been sitting a while just makes it soggy, overcooked, and the only thing you will taste is the seasoning.

While there is probably an upper limit to what you can absorb in one meal, it has to be higher than that.

Otherwise, think about it. If we go off of the "1 gram per pound of bodyweight" thing, and we assume you eat 6 meals, once every 3 hours, perfectly spaced out throughout the day, then achieving any lean weight much higher than 180 pounds should be pretty much impossible for a normal human.

Agree completely, grew up with my father cooking once per week and reheating food for every meal, when I started making my own fresh food daily not only I could choose proper nutrition its just way better tasting

>can of tuna
>can
Processed junk.

nais

(30*4)+(40*9)+(20*4)=560kcal
yo shit dont add up

>Healthy fats

This is the whole point of protein shakes.

Otherwise, the best way to go about it is to prep meals in advance. I like to throw half a dozen chicken breasts in the crock pot before I leave for work. When I come home they are tender as fuck. Then I just steam up some rice and veggies, separate it all out into six containers and freeze.