Daily reminder that you are a brainlet if you are not buying during the accumulation phase

Daily reminder that you are a brainlet if you are not buying during the accumulation phase

daily reminder to sage and report to get the poos banned

Nonomgers, when will they learn?

Hi everyone! I'm proud to announce our partnership with the OmiseGo project! In fact, I invested a nice fortune into those tasty little morsels!

Hmm, a matter of fact, let me see how those cute little guys are doing!

Very nice! As you can see, my investment has skyr-WOAH WOAH WOAH! WHAT'S GOING ON! WHY IS IT GOING DOWN?! THAT MAN AND HIS SKATEBOARD TOLD ME IT WAS NOWHERE BUT UP!!

AHHHH!!! GET OUT OF THE WAY!!! HEAVY BAGS COMING THROUGH!!! MOVE IT OR LOSE IT!!! AHHHHHH!!! STAY STRONG, RONALD. GAME FACE, RONALD. KEEP YOUR SMILING GAME FACE!

When OMG because the official currency of Thailand you won't be laughing

not this cunt again.
0/10 completely unoriginal and spamming every thread doesnt make it funnier, it makes it more cringe.

AHHHH!!! IT'S NO USE!!! IT JUST KEEPS FALLING!! THERE'S NOWHERE LEFT TO RUN!!! IT'S ALL OVER.

No... there's always one place I can run to...

*click*

*BANG*
*thump*
*spill*

lol at people who think OMG has a future

lol at people who dont
like honestly do you bums do any research at all?

HAHA

I recognize that from when I summoned St. Pepe the Kek to save us.

you need to go back

Bags, bags, fucking Omise Bags everywhere. Dropping to $3.

if it drops to $3 fucking EVERYONE will be selling their kidneys to buy it.

that means it will NEVER hit $3. Even $6 would be too tempting for a large enough portion of the market.

$6 was one of my previous buyin points, don't see why not for second go.

that's my point tho. there are enough people who want to buy OMG at $6, which means it will never reach $3. even $6 might be unlikely given the hype around OMG.

I think it would take a massive crypto-wide macro event for the fiat value to drop that low, and at that point we'd all have bigger problems.