Who here /fucked up/ and how did it happen?

Who here /fucked up/ and how did it happen?

>bought B3 at 90k sats
>bought more at 44k sats
>bought more at 20k sats
>bought more at 9k sats
>held

Current price is 395 sats. I’m down 6 btc. Fuck.

...dude, what the fuck

what were you thinking?

Jesus Christ OP...

I was gonna hodl my OMG and ARK indefinitely until I read this. Jesus Christ you poor cunt.

>Dollar cost averaging

you should buy 6 btc more to dollar cost average bro.

I've never even heard of this coin, and I check Veeky Forums at least once a day.

So it's a coin that's below even Veeky Forums radar? How did you do this OP?

I was thinking I would make it back in no time, since it's a PoS coin with 10,000% APR (27.3% interest per day)
As it turns out, you don't actually get stake rewards every day unless you have a large stake weight (this was why I bought more)
So while I was waiting for my big rewards, the price declined

I was feeling invincible from having made 5 btc into 50 btc over the previous two months

Why didn't you diversify? This makes no sense.

I had never even heard of B3 before. Wtf is this shit coin? You might as well hold now you're in so deep, untill it randomly spikes again. Holy shit.

Damn son, just cut losses already. Jesus fucking Christ

I'm decently diversified, this was just a very dangerous gamble that went completely wrong :|

6BTC into a single shitcoin is not diversity.

Depends on the size of your portfolio I'd say. It was about 5% of mine at the time. I can afford to lose 6 BTC, though I'd obviously rather not.

That be the case you might as well wait it out. Strong hands. There is no reason to sell at this point.

>bought PDC at 3500 because historically it randomly spiked 50% or more about once a week
>its stopped spiking completely from the moment i bought it
>it's bled about 25% from where i bought it

just JUST my shit up

Yeah for sure. I've already let go of the idea that I'll ever make this money back. I'll just keep staking it and wait for a random future pump.

How do you lose money on b3. I 1.5x'd my money though arbitrage and would have 2x'd again but didn't take chances

Excellent fuckup, thanks for sharing JUSTfriend

>bought TNT at ATH
>It's down nearly 65% and recently dipped below ICO

MY BAGS BURRRRNNNNN

Didn't buy more link

By buying high and selling low. Except I didn't even sell yet. I wonder if I'm in the top 10 of Veeky Forums bags.

iam selling my sonm right the fuck now and eating that 25% loss

Are you me? I just sold my bags of Ark and OMG aswell

why sell those at a loss?

SONM

Bought Ark below $1 so still a nice gain, OMG i bought at about $9 so just a little loss, just don't think they've hit the bottom yet and wanted to invest in some other coins.

Sell ark now deluded arkie. It was a PnD

Before putting that much money into something you should really do your research.
For me the red flag was straight away the top 3 wallets which had like 80% on the coins at that time. I think there was around 800k coins in circulation.
Now all these wallets were staking with 10000% POS. So what do you think happens with the inflation?
At some point those whales are going to dump their bags and you're just sitting there dumbfounded.
>"Don't be an idiot" - Michael Scott

I bought ARK at 90k

Currently down 40% and it's dropping more and more every day. Every morning I wake up and see its down another 2-3%, feeling sick to my stomach I remember faggots telling me over and over that I shouldn't sell and it'll go back up soon. Shoulda cut my losses at 80k.

Goddamn you're so rich. Sorry to be a pajeet but could you give me a little? Even .1 would probably make me cry tears of joy

1L64aMKBZgegye1zearX5JmqULRBTf9kpR

God almighty, the abuse scenes

is this even funny of posting jumping ppl of the wtc towers?

You faggots are ruining this board
Fuck off, work at McDonald's for a week you'll be able.to afford roughly 0.1btc
Shithead