How can you guys possibly go through so much physical suffering just to get a few measly muscles?

How can you guys possibly go through so much physical suffering just to get a few measly muscles?

It isn't suffering, it feels good

mental strength

>measly

you mean GLORIOUS AND EPIC?

It's the greatest feeling in the fucking world, faggot!

because otherwise i will die alone

Bodybuilding isn't suffering

But powerlifting is.

And as I power lifter I can tell you that it's nothing to with dedication

Because it's an addiction

The pain

The blood

The fear

It's what I live for

It's who I am

Powerlifting is the ultimate sacrifice

All to earn some self respect

So on your death bed you look back at yourself and you say

I
Fucking
Did
It

Is guts the goat fit mascot?

cringe af desu senpai

Yes.

G a y f a g g o t
A
Y
F
A
G
G
O
T

Go back to your board loser

Solid cringepaste /10

Sad thing is there's people on my Facebook who post shit like this seriously

>mfw people mention sacrifice when talking about a fun hobby they partake in

Fat fedora neckbeard

haha god are you wearing flame shoes by any chance ma'man?

Feels good during and after. Makes every day feel a little better. I'm a vain piece of shit. I like attention from the opposite sex.

The gym I frequently work out in blasts Rob Bailey and the Hustle Standard. Jesus, they way those fucking losers talk about weightlifting. "I walk from the field of the dead, as I clear the blood from my lungs... What is life without sacrifice, a man without fucking honor". Shit's insane, you're just recreationally weightlifting.

Pain?

It's mildly uncomfortable for the moment. I would not describe it as pain.

I can't even say some stupid bullshit about "embracing the pain because I want to be stronger".

It's not painful unless your body parts are already structurally compromised- and that means it's not from the exercising.

You get tired- but you feel good knowing that you got stronger or improved your health.

Don't worry about that though. The feeling is reserved for people that are going to make it.

The end of a set burn could definitely be categorized as painful, it's just a good pain rather than a shitty one.

It triggers so many pleasure endorphins that it doesn't matter.

Not for you or me, but some people can't get past that little bit of pain and it's enough to make them quit.

So I get calf and mild knee pain from squats.

Any advice? Should I squat lighter weights until the pain goes away or not squat at all?

How can you be such a unmotivated ambitionless weakling? Thats the real question. Now go sit in a corner and feel bad untill you man up and decide to make some changes.

because like most anons on this board, I hate myself to the point where I enjoy painful workouts, because I know they are changing who I am. So each time, I can hate myself a little less, but really I just hate myself a little more.

>How can you guys possibly go through so much social suffering just to get one measly girlfriend?

Life is suffering, the pain of lifting makes the sadness easier to bear

the only "painful" part is leaving the sweet comfort of your bed to go train. lifting itself is fun, there's adrenaline and dopamine involved.

DON'T MAKE GUTS A CRINGE MEME HE'S AWESOME

I like it :)

>lifting
>suffering
>"a few measly muscles"

Hahaha, look at this numale faggot. You sound like a DYEL quitter to me.

robot autist prepared this in advance for his own thread , calling it