tfw that guy wearing #BLM shirt in squat rack

> tfw that guy wearing #BLM shirt in squat rack

>that guy whose sole source of thrills in life is to shitpost on an anonymous online imageboard

Did you ask him which was his favorite FFXI expansion?

>that guy snorting crack off the squat rack

>being white

m'nigger

>that guy whose sole purpose in life is to go on an anime image board and and tell people how shit there lives are.

In all honesty i do not know how anyone can be racist in america if you simply went to college and took any american history class that focused on the black laws and reconstruction you would understand why black culture in america is so shit

if you take any group of people and put them under the same conditions black americans had gone through during their arrival to america and the following years i can guarantee you get the same result

tl;dr if you are a racist you more than likely not educated enough on cause and effect + american history
t.mobile poster

The Chinese.

>that guy that breathes during his sets

>that guy that warms up with just the bar

But thats not true. Its not black people in America. Its black people everywhere. Black people around the world all have essentially the same crime rates. How can you explain that off as culture. Not to mention race has more of a correlation with crime than poverty does.

This. Chinese literally do better than white people in America. So do Jews.

Tbh senpai they should have gave them the Ole native American experience. I'm part native and I don't run around in a gang or killing my fellow muricans. I commit my crime the smart way.

>black man stabs you and takes your wallet
>i-it's alright i read a history book and his ancestors had it hard lol

Even olympic lifters are warming up with the bar you autist. Are you DYEL?

Eh; an example like that is a bit different though. The Africans that came over here were largely tribal people's who most likely hadn't experience persecution on that lvl before. If you think about the Chinese that came here you'd know that they did so, for the most part, willingly. A lot of Chinese immigrants came here for a better life. Although they may have faced persecution and mistreatment here it was most likely much different then the quality of life they had back in thier homeland. Not to mention the fact that the Chinese had an instilled 1000s of years of tyrannical rule and the new experience in America, even if it was basically space labour, was probably much more hopeful for them.

They don't give a fuck about consequences they just chalk it up to "keeping the black man down "

geez rick

>A lot of Chinese immigrants came here for a better life.

Were just ignoring the amount of Chinese slaves that were brought into america now are we? and the fact that slavery was abundant in Africa between black tribes?

Yes
Only black people can be oppressed and only white people can be racist
If other races act racist it's because white people made them do it

>That guy who pretends to stop working out because he has a cell phone call or the equipment stops working
[spoiler]that is me

YEAH MAN WE WUZ KANGZ WHILE DEY WUZ BALD CAVE PEOPLES

I'm unaware of Chinese people who were brought to America via a slave trade other than sex trafficking. If you can provide citations, however, I would be open to them. I know that the Portuguese had rings of Chinese slaves but haven't seen or heard any evidence of them coming to America as actual slaves

As a black dude in american can the people here that think blacks in america are just shitty can you seriously think about this for a minute

if i took a man and every single one of his descendants and i kept shitting on them and discriminating against them

WOULD YOU BE SURPRISED IF THE RESULT IS A SHITTY CULTURE

for those not aware please research the black laws put in place during reconstruction if you could read about that and still think that it is a just a "black" thing then you are truly lost

who said that those crimes are condoned the whole idea at the least is understanding why black crime rates are so high in america

>'' le Afrocentric whitey be holdin us down'' poster.

>mfw seeing the blue veins through the skin of my hand

>le predictable greentext
SAD!

The mentality of a loser. Never rise above because someone bigger is holding you down?

No wonder the majority of blacks are a bunch of failure, with a mentality like that.

I get what your saying. The ones running around victimizing people are the ones who seriously fuck it up for all of you. Fuck if their ancestors got shit on bro, you don't see jews or native Americans acting like fucking idiots. There's massive differences in the communities of each of those groups but that's on the people not on everyone else.

>"le racist reddit faggot that needs to fuck off" tee hee you giant dick

Is that why black fathers always abandon their children?
>b-but the system is holding me down. I'm forced to leave my child

>Whitey be holdin us down!

Why not point the blame to yourselves? You keep using the system, you continue to live in the system. Why not go back with the new found knowledge you have and rebuild your own system back with people like you? You know why because you are still here? Because you want to be a victim. To feel like you were cheated, when you have just as much ability if not more ability now to go and make your "own" system that is separate for the so called white people system. Its actually jewish, but i wont get into semantics.

With your logic you sound like a fatty.
>its too hard
>i can't do it
>why should i have to?

Yeah, keep making excuses for shit you can change. Untill then stop complaining work hard and prove your "culture" doesn't define you.

Jews.

Again that is a problem with their communities. The black parents who don't let their kids get away with shit are saving the race. Just look at the mom who beat the shit out of her son when she found him protesting and rioting after the Mike brown shooting. They need more people like her and less people like #blacklivesmatter terrorists.

>tfw now I have to watch my ass around every black person in case they start murdering people as a protest against murders

What a hassle, fucking nignogs

Chalk is white and racist

Chortle

I find I have become more racist as my interactions with black people have increased.

As if that's exclusive to black people. Almost half of Europe was under the iron fist USSR, people were sent to gulags as slave labor to build railroads, people were sent to mine uranium with no protection from radiation etc.

Running hot water was a luxury, diapers were a luxury, most foods were rationed(you had to pay for it and provide them with a stamp saying that you're allowed to buy it).

But go ahead, keep crying about oppression and how everyone is keeping you down, you dumb nigger.

Have you seen forner Soviet Slavs? Aside from being good looking (some of them) they are pretty savage.

T. Finn.

oh boy this meme again

If you think that the Chinese were in the same conditions as Africans then you are a fucking idiot. They were never enslaved. Slavery entails a complete destruction of one's cultural history, meaning they were essentially completely reset as a society. Factor in that they literally weren't allowed to become literate and that they were forced into ghettos immediately during and after reconstruction with actual laws preventing them from having access to good education, health care, and clean water and you start to understand why their situation is entirely different. Note: I wouldn't forgive individual criminals because of this; it is simply an explanation of why the statistics are so skewed.

jews do not have an even remotely comparable situation to african americans and native americans still struggle immensely with alcoholism and crime

People have been enslaved for millennia and most of them weren't niggers.

And NONE of them cry about it as much as niggers do. A whole race of whining, crying bitch mode faggots who literally cannot get over one single obstacle and are still using it as an excuse for their astronomical failures in every single possible field.

Sure Africans are pretty fucking stupid but it isn't something new. Crime is everywhere, chinks stab each other for fucks sake.

But American niggers are the most disgusting type of nigger there is. An African who comes to America for a better life does not condone the actions of these entitled niggers.

No white man has kept anybdy down.

The Irish do, and they seem to have done better than most blm supporting fucks

>if you take any group of people and put them under the same conditions black americans had gone through during their arrival to america and the following years i can guarantee you get the same result

What are Asians or Hispanics or literally anything that is not Black?

Sorry Tyron but the memes are real life you are subhuman as fuck.

Trump2016

Kek. Dog bless Zimbabwe.

>implying you ever leave your moms basement

Your right, their ancestors went through genocide and not slavery. I wonder which is worse.

>Not to mention the fact that the Chinese had an instilled 1000s of years of tyrannical rule
W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

Who is the real racist here?

>a tribal people which enslaved one another to then sell the other tribe didn't have that persecution which a civilized people with a long history of civilization and advancements had

really makes you think