GF Question

Just told my girlfriend that I would only marry her if she lost like 50 pounds and fucked more than once a month. Is asking someone to be under 300 pounds before you throw a ring at them unreasonable?

Absolutely dumbass. She has to love and respect herself just like you do. Fit wives are dope af

Well it's too late now OP. Why are you asking, so if she complains you can say "oh yeah, well 20 anonymous retards think I'm right"?

That said, it's only unreasonable if you actually wouldn't marry her any other way - which would be weird given that you apparently are willing to marry her. So am I siding with you; yes for the most part.

No, buts its unreasonable that you're okay with dating her as she is, but want to put a bunch of rules and restrictions on after marraige. If you were happy as it is, there's no reason to change for marraige. If you're not happy as is, you should break up.
You sound like an extremely desperate pathetic loser op. You have no standards because you're a shit human being yourself. Shit people will only attract other shit people.

>oh yeah, well 20 anonymous retards think I'm right
Yeah, this was actually my original intent, but that's kind of shifted since me and her started talking more. Shit's depressing. I'd still marry her as she is now, yeah, but is it bad that I'm ashamed that all my family and friends have to see her like this? Weddings are super demanding anyway. If I love her should I not be ashamed of her weight?

What do you look like op? Maybe its her who should be ashamed of you. Everyone always assumes op is some poor undeserving Adonis in this situation, when in reality you're just as horrid as the person you're dating- or even worse. Sounds like you think you're better than you are op. Deep down you know she's the best you can get, and that's why you don't have the balls to break up.

>Shit's depressing. I'd still marry her as she is now, yeah, but is it bad that I'm ashamed that all my family and friends have to see her like this? Weddings are super demanding anyway. If I love her should I not be ashamed of her weight?

So if your relationship isn't 100% fucking awesome then don't get married - and that's not broscience, it's just plain good advice. As far as feeling ashamed when you shouldn't be, then you need to get over that asap.

Weddings on the other hand can be done via elopement (which I did myself, which was fun and cool).

And one more thing. You could easily tell her something alone the lines of, I love you and I don't want you to catch the 'betus, so you're damn well going to start keeping track of CICO and get healthy...and that imo is not unreasonable.

/thread

I hate fat people as much as the next but OP is worse in this situation

I'm literally 100 lighter than her. Not super Veeky Forums, but not terrible either. I would say she's the best that I can get because she's the only girl that I want. Aside fron the weight thing, we get along great. She loved me as a neet. I literally stopped being a neet, moved to a different state, and now work full time with a shit ton of overtime. All it took was her being in my life for me to get it together.

Don't give her an ulitmatum then, instead encourage her to change and improve, she's got to want it otherwise even if she does lose the weight she'll just put it back on further down the line.

It sounds like the supernova of red flags. Bail.

If you can't overhead press her, no ring.

Being "100 lighter" than her tells us very little about the situation /overall picture. Believe it or not, there are many other negative qualities to possess that are irrelevant of being fat. You seem to be proudly ignorant of this fact, telling me that you probably have a shit personality /many unattractive qualities that you like to pretend don't exist. Just because you're not 100 lbs over, doesnt mean you're automatically a good person.

Gotta admit giving an ulitmatum was the wrong way to go about it. The only problem now is backing out of it and apologising. Then there's the health shit. Cutting out all the absolute shit I eat so she doesn't eat it too sounds shitty. Neither of us have much will power, but I guess working on that would be less douchey than shaming her into weight loss.

Ultimatums are almost always mistakes. They put a lot of pressure on the other person, cause undue stress and arguments. Unless it's an absolute dealbreaker, you really shouldn't lay it out like that.

Maybe you were just having a somewhat nonserious discussion though, in which case you're not in such a bad spot.

Either way (and obviously it's too late for this now), you should lightly encourage her to cut bad habits or act a certain way and try to sway her like that.

Sex once a month is pretty sad unless you have kids or busy/conflicting schedules, and there's no excuse to be fat. I'd be fine cutting out sex for a while if it meant my girlfriend could start working out or preparing healthy meals for herself.

>100 lighter
confirmed skinny fat that doesn't take any care of his body
but it doesn't matter OP. even if you have had the balls to practice what you preach (as in actually work out, which is much, much easier for a man) you'd have still done goofed by making demands.
you know why?
because even if she does lose weight, every training session, every dietetic meal, will be done with the thought that she was forced to do it. not with a happy thought about self improvement. because she won't improve. she'll be forced to.
there won't be any positive connotation to working out and eating right. she'll hate it, and you.
and guess what happens the second you pop that ring on her finger?

There isn't really a way to describe your personality on a chinese cartoon picture emporium that won't sound trying at best. It's already begging for outside affirmations, so take that as it is. She gets to use my bank account whenever she wants and thinks I can be romantic, if that's enough to describe the kind of relationship we have. We live together, meaning I can't be too hard to get along with. If that's not enough I could narcissistically go on about how I got my one NEET friend a job.

>every training session, every dietetic meal, will be done with the thought that she was forced to do it
Fuck, this sounds horrible.

post pics of both of you. censor face and stuff though

This might very well be the worst of ideas, but you could show her this thread.

I mean, I would show my wife this thread but she knows I frequent the chans.

do you still happily fuck like.. every day?

because if theres no interest in her sexually it wont work

Eh, I probably won't at the moment. Most of the pictures we have together are angleshots anyway.

Unless it's about CWC or PixyTeri, she doesn't really mess with chans much. I might try doing what another user suggested and try not to shame her any further.

We play vidya together more than we fuck, which is to say not as much as I feel we should. Our once every two weeks or so fuck schedule sucks. She also has some hormone issues that come into play.

There can't really be much else to say. I've just gotta suck it up, maybe apologise some more, which is going to be hard, gievn that I usually apologise with huge things of chocolates, and then try to get our diets on track. Definitely want to think the anons for letting me know she'd only grow to resent me if I continue what I've started. So, yeah, gonna polite sage outta here.

Maybe apologize (but not too much) and then tell her that you've chatted things over with some internet idiots and that you love her and want to basically take it back.

Oookay. Justin, don't marry her. She's not loyal.

>Just told my girlfriend that I would only marry her
Never get married

and also, sorry.

>begging your gf to fuck you at least once a month
What's her bull's name?

Why aren't you prepping him OP?

>apologizing to a woman

DO NOT MARRY HER IF SHE IS FAT, PERIOD

DO you really want your children to have a disadvantaged start in life because their mother is a lazy sack of shit? DO you really want a mother who is going to ignore all the concerns of being overweight and having children because she wants to eat like a pig and sit on the couch all day? DO you really want to marry someone who would intentionally harm their children like that?

How can you want a 300lbs girl? I mean how you can even want to fuck a whale like that? Absolutely disgusting.

You should beat her for being fat.

op dont marry a 350 lb hamgalaxy you idiot