Is the 80/20 rule true?

Is the 80/20 rule true?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-looks-and-online-dating/
youtube.com/watch?v=4wpca1ZDIRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It is true for Tinder and clubs, but not for real-life dating situations

Yes. Enjoy having your genes summarily weeded out of history.

This

>Is the 80/20 rule true?

No it's fucking retarded

This is what virgins from /r9k/ think

The top men just fuck the girls
The bottom men raise their kids

prostitution should be legalized

It depends, but it is easier to live by this rule.

If it was, men wouldn't put up with womens bullshit

For women yes, for men it's the 90/80 rule. Because the majority of men will fuck pretty much any girl who isn't supreme uggo

HA. Women feel the exact same way. Don't be delusional and bitter.

German here. Not true.

I actually talked to my ex-gf about this

She agreed 100% and told me it was true for most of her friends

A minority of guys get the majority of pussy, that's just the way it is today

This is how people excuse their own failures.

It's based on pure statistics, you know

No player I know will sleep with an ugly boring chick, she might want him but she goes home with someone in her league at the end of the night.

I feel like you guys never go out to bars or clubs or anything.

I also want the 10/10 GOAT girl, but I'm more likely to end up grinding on a 7 or 8. That's life.

>It's based on pure statistics, you know

What statistic?

blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-looks-and-online-dating/

>Tinder
yes
>clubs
no, you're just an idiot who
A) Doesn't dress well enough or
B) Is too retarded to go and have a talk with girl for 5 minutes before getting her number and setting up a date

>real-life dating situations
what does that even mean? How the fuck are you supposed to get a date if not from a club? What, are you gonna date a girl from your job/school? Good job faggot, you just made a very bad decision. Do you want your friends to introduce you to a girl? Good job, you made an even worse decision. What if you have to move to a new city where you don't know anyone? How are your friends gonna get you laid now, huh? Clubs have a really bad name because virgins think that only sluts go to clubs. All types of girls go to clubs from virgins to sluts to average girls, same with men.

youtube.com/watch?v=4wpca1ZDIRQ

Watch this shit
Pretty interesting breakdown, based on biology and facts, not "muh feminism is evil"

Dude, this is not true. I've seen countless good-looking guys with an average chick. It is just easy for them to get their dick wet without putting much effort into it.

>okcupid
seems like a lot of you fell for the online dating meme. grow a pair nigger, go to a club

The graph proves 70/30

No attractive guy would fuck a 2/10, but even Chad bangs a shitton of 6 and 7s

Nice one. Thanks for this.

There's not always a 10 at the club, or she's not single or she's just not into it. The point is the chart would have you believe that Chad is taking everything from the 1 to the 10 and leaving nothing for poor jimmy average face. Chad is only taking one girl home (unless he's a god and takes two but whatever) so if 5 show up to the bar and take the top 5 girls, it's not like every other girl just goes home the second chad5 leaves.

It definitely happens, but I've also seen gorgeous girls with fattys. Outliers are not the rule.

ghahaha, look at this fag, he dates club going cumsluts. fucking retard.

>Being this delusional
EVERY GIRL is a secret whore these days

That cute girl at the library?
She deepthroated Tyrone and swallowed his cum last weekend

That awkward girl who like anime?
She got tag-teamed by Chad and Jamal, they came on her face

That innocent, pristinely beatiful woman you love and would do anything for?
She just rimmed Brad, he fucked her brains out and dumped her the next day

phew

Is this what r9k virgins keep telling themselves?

You need to get off Veeky Forums, the memes are getting to your head

You know the funniest part?
She loves it

Your oneitis, the girl of your dreams, she doesn't give a shit about you
All she wants is Chad, she dreams of him, lusts for him
And then, when he pumps and dumps her, she'll remember it as the greatest night of her life.

It doesn't matter
It doesn't matter that you get her afterwards, all she will EVER think about is Jamal and Chad, their huge dicks, their confidence, their careless attitude

You love her, you worship her, and she fucking hates you

Chad always wins, always

Name somewhere to meet a gf other than a bar/club.
> protip: you can't

Your crazy dude. I met my girlfriend of 6 years when she was 23. She was a virgin, after dating a while she started telling me gossip. Most of her 10+ friends who are good looking were virgins till they were like 22-26. Not every girl is running around fucking dudes in the library or sucking off some club clown in the bathroom. There are a lot of decent girls out there looking for a normal relationship.

I've always fucked 5's and 6/10's quite regularly even as a 5'11" manlet, skinny fat.

I'd swipe away ugly girls if all I wanted was sex as well.

>She deepthroated Tyrone and swallowed his cum last weekend
>She got tag-teamed by Chad and Jamal, they came on her face

Implying real life girls don't find Blacks disgusting and are not Autistic enough to fell for the BBC meme

The Chad part.....is true though.......

"I'm a Christian, I'm a virgin" ALLL LIESSSSSS

Wait, she said she was a virgin
And you
You actually BELIEVED HER?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

we'll see bout that when aritificial wombs come in

>we'll see bout that when aritificial wombs come in

Implying the government wont take it over.

Its pretty fucking obvious when you have sex with a virgin that shes an actual virgin. You're prolly just trolling at this point.

>Women feel the exact same way
Explain how
For women there is a sea of potential cunts willing to fuck them, not like they are being shy about it either
For men, we dont really get women throwing themselves at us unless 1. we are extremly high social value or 2. there is something wrong with the girl

That feel when lost faith in women by being the 20% guy.

Thank god i'm not ugly or a manlet

>It definitely happens, but I've also seen gorgeous girls with fattys. Outliers are not the rule.

Because womens attraction is different. You can be a short, fat and bold and still make them wet just because you are in a powerful position and intimidate them. Or some other bullshit.

There's always a black market. ALWAYS

>That feel when lost faith in women by being the 20% guy.
I'm bout to do this
One year oft of HS

Don't be an autist. Some girls actually are honest these days, regardless of what /r9k/ tells you.

>it's not like every other girl just goes home the second chad5 leaves.
Im not sure what this means but youre implying girls HAVE to leave with someone
Think of it this way, if you go to the store to buy some apples and the only ones they have are shit apples that you dont like (think a certain kind like Golden delicious/granny smith) do you buy the apple you dont like just because you want an apple? Ofc not

If a girl doesnt find a guy she likes she wont pick one she doesnt like just because, then she will leave with her girlfriends

Tinder and clubs are not real life?

Man... why you gotta ruin my day man? I just wanna be a beta and dream about my pretty demure girl I put on a pedestal... I know it's not realistic but the hope keeps me going... why does everyone here remind each other about Chads? Are any of you Chads? Or is this just crab bucket mentality and a case of misery loving company?

not the guy but i wouldnt be surprised if you got lied to. Supply and demand, you might have been looking for shy innocent and pure virgin and she simply adapted to your fantasy in exchange to other goodies. And she could simply stop faking not having experience after a while

No it's a meme.
Sometimes the top percent get a girl knocked up, but than after she realizes how complete shit the person is for being an adult. They generally go for someone more in the middle to upper middle. Not ugly, not flat out boring, can live day to day taking care of a family.
They will probably have another kid at minimum.
The top percent live more like animals, I am going to look good or be x (peacock syndrome) to attract a mate. Afterwords I will flock off to go try it again on another girl.

no

And it's controlled by the government too you dumb fuck

Are you actually this retarded? It is not how she fucks that is the obvious tell that a girl is a virgin..

Soon...

If you've ever been in a club at closing time you've seen some serious settling on both sides. I've seen scrawny dudes with obese chicks, decent looking girls with grody neckbeards etc etc.

Dude I have sex with like 3 Virgins and its blatantly obvious when a girl is a virgin. Not to get too graphic but you can feel that their vagina has never had anything in it. Even if she is soaking wet you barely get your cock in her half way.

results >> process

You're pic is broken, but the 80/20 principle is pretty accurate for much stuff.

Ive been to clubs and got bored pretty much instantly because thats not my kind of place but i know how markets work and my point was youre not forced to buy something off the market just because
You are free to not buy something, sure some might be pressured and settle for less than what they wanted but most probably will not

lol

I can't tell which direction the lines are going bud

Obviously not everyone settles. But between the atmosphere and dancing and booze people are generally in the mood to fuck.

kek, but it is here in Europe, at least in most countries.
In the Netherlands disabled guys can even get extra government welfare money for sexual satisfaction, i.e. hookers.

doesn't change a thing, men are not different here

I agree.

If all people literally cared about was sex then this rule would apply, but everyone who takes a ride on the cock carousel eventually gets lonely and depressed because every person needs friendship and bonding, women especially. Girls usually only ride the cock carousel in search of a oneitis anyway, they're just waiting for him.

Because as sex before marriage becomes more common, the man-sluts realised that they could fuck as many bitches as they wanted (to an extent, we do have standards) meanwhile the women realised that they didn't have to settle for some beta when they could just get fucked by Chad. This left the bottom 80% of males who aren't that aesthetic to pick up the scraps aka the bottom 20%.
TLDR: you aren't getting laid because feminism

To be completly honest with you i cant relate, drunk chicks are a complete turn off for me.
Dont know why but i just cant imagine myself fucking a drunk chick and enjoying it but thats beside the point

Youre right people are more inclined to fuck if the atmosphere is leaning towards it but i wager a months salary there are more men looking for a cheap fuck/ONS to begin with than women and more men than women go home alone against their will for lack of a better word

This is an unproductive conversation to have frankly, men have it harder in the dating scene because biology dictates this but what can you do?
You cant force women to go home with guys just because the guys want it and you cant change nature, you just gotta roll the dice and see what comes up

Yes you're most likely right. But it's not anything as absurd as 80 20. Drunk sex can be a lot of fun, or it can be shitty, depends on the level of drunk.

Acceptable response.
I actually know far less men who are willing to compromise.
I will only go as low as a 6/10 for myself, I've never been with a 9/10+ from my point of view.
I'm quite content where I am, the girls I date are attractive, I'm not completely dry every year (usually about 2-3 partners per year).
Most girls though god damn, during their break ups it's the town bicycle, just bang every dude they can until x guy comes around and than at the next party all the guys are making fun of said new guy.
Well I'll take it back somewhat, not all girls, but every group has that girl.

>Drunk sex can be a lot of fun
I cant imagine it would be
I had sex with this girl i had a huge crush on after a night out, i was pretty sober and she was hung over horny
Sex wasnt really all that good, she was fucking amazingly cute and hot as fuck but i felt bored
For the first time in my life sex was boring to me and i cant tell why but i swear it was related

Its really something i dont like, drunk girls are alot easier to take home with you so its kind of a disadvantage for me

I'm so glad I'm in the top 20 percentile for aesthetics.

Drunk sex means both people being about the same level of drunk. Both people buzzed = lowered inhibitions and she might be down to try some weird shit.

Both really drunk everything is funny and sloppy.

Both shithouse drunk is messy and awful.

Drunk people are only annoying until you get drunk too.

>3/10 women gets 7/10 guys

Do robotfags actually believe this? You people are so sad

Must be in my own head i guess

I must be fucking autistic because i can never tell when a girl likes me, last gf i had became my gf because she followed me around for an entire day at work when i was working outside and i wouldnt have connected the fucking dots if someone hadnt told me she liked me
When i get drunk, that gets alot worse. I swear i could prolly have a girl litterally throwing herself at me and before i got the message

Women and their subtle hints...damn

3/10 desires 7/10 guys and shuts down approaches from 6 and below

It doesn't mean that they get them

Comes with age and experience. I was the same when I was younger but I'm pretty good at spotting it now. Also don't be afraid to study up on body language a bit, it sounds autistic as fuck but I found it really helpful.

Finally if you're wondering if a girl is checking you out then check her out with your peripherals, most girls are shy about getting caught miring in my experience but they can be pretty fucking blatant if they don't think you can see them.

Well im 28 so one might think i would have gotten the message now but the older i get the harder i think it is
I see girls looking but i cant connect the dots, i always believe its something else

Are you suggesting that guys don't desire attractive girls?

Also
>shuts down approaches from 6 and below
This is not the case at all

I honestly feel bad for you robots. You're a group of lonely men that circlejerk eachother and grow eachothers insecurites day by day.
It's shit swamp you're never going to get out of if you stay there long enough.

I'm not suggesting anything, I'm just explaining the picture

Not even a robot

I will never understand the fetish some losers have with the 1950s. It wasn't super great for anyone. Men spent all fucking day at work and women were trapped in the house and both became massive alcoholics.

Sounds like a confidence issue then. Try forcing yourself to approach some girls. Getting shot down a couple times is really liberating actually, it stops feeling so scary. I still get a little nervous approaching a girl at a bar but it's not the pants shitting experience it was when I was 19.

>Not different here
Haha keep thinking that.

It might be but more i think its an understanding thing
Ive been dumped in horrible ways, replaced and forced to see the girls i loved get her ass grabbed by some other dude, ive been teased by a girl who hit on me and showed interest trying to make me an orbiter and ive been rejected

My problem is i dont understand women, i dont know what they want and i cant relate to it.

It's more like 80/40, but yes.

They're really not that different despite what Veeky Forums will have you believe. My last major relationship started because I saw a woman at a club make eyes at me 4 times or so so I walked over and talked to her, got her number and we dated for a few years.

I saw that she was looking at me repeatedly, this tells me she probably finds me attractive, I find her attractive, so I walk over and chat with her. No big deal, no big mystery. You're overthinking it I think.

>women at home
>not cheating with some wealthy faggot or a neet-ish faggot who had free time to listen to their bullshit

>tfw haven't had a gf or had sex in over 3 years
>tfw have standards and refuse to compromise my morals for sex
>tfw so disgusted by this degenerate world and sluts, I've lost all motivation to even try meeting anyone

Do you make the cut Veeky Forums?

Im not basing how i see women from Veeky Forums, if Veeky Forums is to be believed women are either super easy to get into bed because they are all cock hungry whores or super stuck up bitches who wont give you even a second of time if youre not the ultimate chad thundercock

Im basing it off my experience with women, they dont act like men do.
I see girls looking, ive had conversations with a girl who kept biting her lip and i didnt connect the dots at all. If i had asked for her number or for her to skip her workout and come home with me im sure she would have
Point is i dont understand them while talking to them because they are so diffrent from you or i.
I can keep the mask up and talk to people but deep down i seriously think there is something wrong with me

>not marvin
marvin just got cucked so fucking hard lol

>Colored eyes
Arent all eyes colored?

marvin on suicide watch

>tfw scrounging around for Chad's scraps

I don't get it man. You're seeing most of the blatant signs of attraction, you even know they're the blatant signs of attraction, but in the moment you're too busy in your own head and miss it and somehow you come to the conclusion it's because women are too different?

I dunno dawg.

Don't want more than one or absolute max two kids, I wouldn't call my life together, not religious, can't cook that well, brown eyes. That's a few nos right off the bat.

funny chart though.

I'll never understand why people try open relationships. I'd rather just get a divorce.

I dont know why. i can tell you more dumb shit
I was standing in line at a grocery shop with a friend talking about random shit and we turn to the Star wars prequels, i talk about how its shit that Lucas edited the old movies with CGI and fucked em up.
Out of nowhere the cashier started talking to me about this and agreeing, she then asked if i was stoked for the new movie (this was last year in september i think) and i said well yeah.
I said bye and after walking out my buddy slapped me and said she was basically asking me to ask her to go to the premire

If a girl acts interested its like i cant register it at all or that flirting is so commonplace because im overcompensating for my inability to get girls i think its normal to act like that
Fuck it, im fucked up and i know it but cant cure myself at all
Good talk bro, thanks