Meat eaters are cowards

Meat eaters are cowards

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mmm you mad you'll never enjoy this, veggie boi?

>foie gras is meat

Anyone who needs sustenance is a coward

>dipping your piece of cholesterol and heart disease in cornstarch, sugar and diabetes

>meat eaters will defend this

no, the VEGANS are the ones who defend it, the meat eaters are the ones trying to kill and eat it

>ketchup
Why would you ruin the flavor of the meat with that?

LOL

Pigs don't give a fuck if they're stuck in a cage or not. They just need food and water and they're happy.

>trying to act like you're too good to enjoy a nice, well-done crispy steak with a delicious smattering of 'chup

If ducks wanted to be on top they should have invented tools. Fucking idiots.

Cringe

>can't even imprison and force feed an animal for your eating pleasure.
>brave

Raven is my waifu :3

as a meat eater, I actually do feel guilty.
I just feel like I'm about to die when I don't eat meat. I tried to be vegan and I became ridiculously sick. shit was bad.
still, I know I should try again. I know I should change my training regminet to something more cardio-esque and less lifting-based.
But I don't.
And I can admit it to myself. But fuck do I hate seeing meat eaters like thiswho just make shit up to feel better.
Just man up and say - would never kill a lamb, I would never keep a cow in a tiny cage for it's entire life, I would never throw a chickling into a meat grinder, but I gladly pay other people to so, just so I could enjoy a meal with slightly more protein.

You're happy in your basement with your Doritos and your mountain jew, I don't see the big difference here.

not that guy but

>enjoy
>well-done crispy steak
>with a delicious smattering of 'chup

pick one and for the love of meat

LEARN TO COOK

Vegans are cucks

>implying animals won't stuff themselves regardless of human intervention so long as there is food
>implying that ducks have the same morphology as humans
>implying ducks don't have their air way under their tongue, so they can easily breath while being force fed
>implying animals in nature give a flying fuck about compassion and will stop feeding just because their prey is still twitching

Fuck off with your emotional appeal faggot, I want my gains.

PLANTS ARE ALIVE TOO!!

SOMEONE THINK OF THE PLANTS!!

Is anyone else extremely turned on by this? Being force fed like that by some goose would be great.

This

post gf

meat=wit12
vegans are all drug addicts

>implying the ducks wouldn't if givent he slightest chance

>hurrdurr my diet is superior to your diet

We'll all fucking die, living causes cancer. You're myopic to get stuck on the "muh plant is better than ur cruel meat!!1!" mindset

I wouldn't call them cowards just childish.

Stfu nigger, this is an issue with the companies and gov regulations. We can and will eat meat

Welcome to 4reddit m'goys please enjoy you're x--------------------------------------------D

And debunked meme dieters are retarded
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html
>I wouldn't call them cowards just childish
says the tripfag

meat may be murder, kiddo, but plants are poison

>being this retarded

Way to ruin a steak faggot.

>eating a raw steak
enjoy e coli retard

steak is best extra well-done with 'chup or steak sauce

Kys, you classless troll.

Humans > animals

remember to sage

Ducks and geese are dumb as fuck and don't know any better.

I was once watching someone force feed geese in a farm in France. He seemed to be having a worse time than the animals. They didn't like being grabbed, but right after they seemed fine and went back to being assholes to every other living thing.

I knew geese were evil creatures.

>Just man up and say - would never kill a lamb, I would never keep a cow in a tiny cage for it's entire life, I would never throw a chickling into a meat grinder

>implying other animals wouldn't do the same thing if they could
just lol

AYOOOO
STUDENT REPORTING IN

>classless
Thanks for the compliment capitalist pig.

The communist revolution will eliminate all class, gas the rich class war now.

>implying I eat foie gras

>Just man up and say - would never kill a lamb, I would never keep a cow in a tiny cage for it's entire life, I would never throw a chickling into a meat grinder
You'd be surprised by how many people would be willing to do those things to humans much less to lesser animals.

I saw a video the other day of some vegans going into a Burger King with their usual signs yelling things like:
>You're eating the corpse of a poor pig that lived his whole life in a cage and had to endure watching his own brother being killed in front of him.

I think these people actually believe real animals are like those in cartoons where they think and act like humans, and experience life the same way humans do.
There's no other way to explain this type of reasoning.

If there was a war, and the only available food at a particular time was of animal origin, how many of them would choose to starve instead of eating it?

Gr8 b8

>I feel bad and should feel bad

I feel like , if you eat this animal that has been stuffed in a tiny cage, totally stressed out and suffering it's entire life, that it kind of affects you somehow.

Maybe it's some hippy bullshit and I have no proof for it whatsoever but I feel that it's true.

>I think these people actually believe real animals are like those in cartoons where they think and act like humans, and experience life the same way humans do.

You don't think that animals get sad or stressed or that they are upset when their friends or family die? Have you ever had a pet, dude?

We should make an industry based around having pig pets being spoiled by living in a loving family and getting killed by surprise when they're ready to be eaten.
This way the animals lived happily all their lives and morons like you will spend good money to buy "suffering-free meat".

You're so edgy dude. Does it make you feel good to call people names on the internet?

It does, yes.

I am happy for you.

Its been 2 weeks and no one has cleared up to me if theres a difference between being gay and vegan

Nah, you're the real cuck.

Cuck to media and propaganda.

Enjoying your milk? Told it was essential for your calcium needs and every growing child needs it? I bet you fall for that one, didn't you?

> being this retarded

Humans ARE animals.
You really need to invest in your education system 'murica. It's showing.

>Implying all animals are the same.

Farm animals are very different from pets.
There's a reason certain animals were bred to be our companions and others were bred to be our food.

Each species handles grief differently; from those who suffer from it on an unreasonable level (like humans) to those who hardly give a fuck. With everything in between.
A pig or a cow won't suffer from seeing their peers die like we do. I'm not even sure they realise it.

>Nah, you're the real cuck.

>Cuck to media and propaganda.

>Enjoying your pills? Told it was enough for your calcium needs and every growing child doesn't need animal products? I bet you fall for that one, didn't you?

Vegans are insufferable faggots, gays just love cock.

Thank you user.
I appreciate your passive aggressive comments on an anonymous website.

Pigs are actually pretty intelligent . But I've had birds and even they go nuts when one of their little friends dies. I think youre underestimating animal intelligence

>Pigs are actually pretty intelligent
I know that. It still doesn't correlate with the ability to suffer from grief.

>I think youre underestimating animal intelligence
I think you don't understand the simple fact that not all animals act and think the same.

Watch any video of animal cruelty where they torture or kill a farm animal in front of other ones.
The one not being touched don't seem to care at all.