Abcrack

It's the new craze

gross

Not attractive at all.

please tell me this is bait

looked it up.. fml

Was it always this prominent? I remember when she did that blurred lines vid her body was hot as fuck, but I don't remember that line. Would still smash obviously but kind of ruins her for me

#abcrack

I'm not sure this is even possible. I don't recall seeing anything like that on a woman before.

I don't like this, why not just abs, they're better.

Is this a new /b/ project? It seems like something they'd come up with. I remember when they did the bikini bridge and "freeflowing" lol

Delicious. Veeky Forums is the gayest board ever.

Semen reservoir.

I didn't know I had this fetish

im triggered

kek

post more

im gonna pop

me too

Obviously a joke

A cringey one at that

is it like a trough for my semen after i ejaculate onto her stomach?

Is this what they call caesarian scars? Have you checked for mulatto bastards?

i didn't even know this exists

HERE'S WHY [...] IS/IS NOT

What a cunt of a phrase. Makes the writer sound like an obnoxious fucking dickhead.

Isn't this completely genetic?

Or is there a way to train it?

It seems like she only does crunches and no other abdominal exercises.

I always love how the flabby and unfit talk about "impossible standards", like look at the women being held up as abcrack examples. They're there, they're real, what are you on about? Crab buckets man, they're delicious once you climb out of them.

Yeah, those poor women.
Unlike men, who have completely realistic role models pushing for realistic and down to earth standards.

>Crab buckets man, they're delicious once you climb out of them.

u wot?

My ghetto friend told me what this means. Crabs in a bucket (or a pot, as is more commonly referred to, since there is danger of being cooked if the crabs stay put) will climb on top of each other, giving no shits about the crab below them, to get on top.

I.e. fatties would rather tear other people down to be on top even though they're not really making any progress.

No you dumbass with an even dumber ghetto friend.

Crab mentality is when people who are at the bottom try to drag their peers down when they try to get better (like crabs who drag other crabs down when they're about to escape).

That body is DYEL tier bro

Lol, pretty sure it's that the crab at the top who can actually escape the bucket will get pulled down by the crabs below him so they can get on top, only to get pulled back down, etc.

I was more confused by your sentence. What's delicious? The bucket? The crab? Are you the one climbing out of the bucket? Are you a cannibal crab?

you need to take a break from Veeky Forums

For Veeky Forums standards maybe, but definitely not for normal people.
His fisique is still more impressive and requires WAY more effort than the one of Emily Ctrl-V or most other "unattainable" models.

Phisique*

I just meant once you climb your way out of the crab bucket it's hilarious look down from your new perspective outside the bucket at all the other crabs still caught inside, pulling against one another with none of them ever making it, absolutely convinced they're going about things the right way.

Skinny bitches not even once i only fuvk with hight test baddies k bie

Why the fuck would you spend time with someone from the ghetto, let alone be his friend, and on top of that, listen to the bullshit he says and actually believing him?

I remember bikini bridge and fatties going insane about it. what's free flowing?

This "abcrack" nonsense is 100% photoshop you fucking idiot. Jesus Christ I can tell that none of you morons who go out of your way to hate on so-called fat acceptance have never ever been ripped yourself, or else you would know that bodyfat doesn't work that way. You don't just have an ultra defined lean line in the middle of your abs while the side of your abs still has visible fat on it. This isn't how fat distribution works on any human being in the real world. It's photoshop and now stop pretending like you aren't a fatty yourself.

Trust me, you're better off not knowing.

You're already at risk by reading just this post.

Local news website posted this. Who says things are a craze? Never heard of it till I saw the article. It's like 1 Instagram girl posts it then they all go OMG LOOK UNHEALTHY BODY ITS A CRAZE

>plastic, tattooed bimbo
Disgusting.

Are you retarded?

0.001% of Veeky Forums has a physique at this level

Jesus christ ....who is she

internet girl #14621

when crabs are scared they just stick their claws out and pull in, a bucket of crabs needs no lid because if one trys to climb out the others pull it down.

its used as a metaphor for when people prevent each other from succeeding to feel better about themselves, E.G. fatties saying its bad to lose weight.

I don't understand how this is possible?

Precision liposuction?

What's sexy on a woman is when the sides of her stomach where here abs meet her obliques are defined.

Those are the only lines on a girls stomach that are sexy

It was called freebleeding and retards actually let bloody discharge stain their pants in fucking public because of it lol. #pissforequality is another personal favourite. Some peoples stupidity is so easy to take advantage of

The whole point about these fucking trends is that they rely 95% on genetics and the last 5% is whether you train or eat to attain it.

If it wasn't rare and limited to few individuals it wouldn't be a trend to begin with

No crabs manage to climb out of the bucket while being cooked dude.

HERES WHY YOURE WRONG

C section scars are along the waistline, not up the middle of the abs.

Partially so they aren't visible when wearing a bikini, and partially cause cutting open the abs is a bad idea if you want to leave the hospital soon

That's a shitty reply
Here is 12 reasons why!

Where did I imply that?

I'm obviously referring to how Veeky Forums skews our ideas of what is to consider big and what is to consider small.
Not that that's the average body Veeky Forumsizens have.

Well at least it seems to be a healthier trend then the thigh gap. Even if it looks fucking gross

He's called Arnold

that's just unfortunate ab genetics. nice trend since more girls will have a tight stomach though.

jared leto has it

HNNNNNG!
Perspiration is lubrication