Is this image an example of white culture, historically?

Is this image an example of white culture, historically?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9tjdswqGGVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's an example of american frontier culture, so yes, considering most of the settlers of the frontier were white descendents of the original anglo settlers.

Thats one of the comfiest pics ive ever seen.

No, it's an example of American culture when a bunch of social rejects and beggars of Europe fucked off to the New World and settled in the middle of nowhere.

Varg pls go

I don't think that image is depicting America.

>being so uneducated you didn't even know this before Varg

It is.

Your brain is hardwired to enjoy landscapes including mountains bodies of freshwater and lots of plants.

So Ted was right?

There is NO white culture EVERYTHING is a conjecture made up in LAST 100 years. WHITES were NEVER dominant. It was because of the WORLD WAR 2 which killed mostly BLACKS that the whites were able to WHITEWASH history! I speak the TRUTH!

>tfw no alice munro gf
youtube.com/watch?v=9tjdswqGGVg

fake

>implying

You are fat.

why would you ever build a cabin like that so close to the river's shore?

one swelling flood and your place is wrecked.

Is frontier culture only a white thing?

no thats the image of mutt culture

white culture is european not american

this is white culture

and this is where white ppl live

in a very narrow sense, yes
it's a perfect symbol of pioneer culture, but white culture is far broader than your pic

>White culture is a bunch of old castles and palaces nobody lives in anymore
Honestly a pretty good analogy for Europe as a whole.

because we preserve these places, europe is pretty densly populated by 730 million of us

Nah the medieval turks in anatolia had it too where they were the ones pushing the frontier of unbelievers.

>because we preserve these places
That's it?

no we wont open mcdonalds for you there johhny uncultured

OBSESSED

sure but pretty much everything most white people experience on a daily basis is

>white culture

It's hard to pin down what white culture means, because most Western cultural practices are older than whiteness as a concept. In addition, the definition of who is white has always been in flux and tends to be different in every society

I think I have some bad news for you...

What do you call the Bridge like part over the walkway? Do people live in there?

It's called archway, nobody lives in the left tower part, I think the right part above the archway partially belongs to McDonald's (it used to be part of the restaurant iirc). I don't think anybody really lives in the whole building, though.

Why do americans think white/black is a race or an ethnicity?