I eat microwaved bag chicken for half of my daily protein intake AMA

i eat microwaved bag chicken for half of my daily protein intake AMA

Whats your favourite anime character? :D

I eat frozen meals for lunch everyday

Honestly if I had to pick, I'd say either Inuyasha or Mugen from Samurai Champloo

I don't watch anime at all, though I used to watch a little inuyasha when I was younger.

yeah I'm definitely not a big anime person either but Inuyasha was always badass

my sister introduced it to me and I liked it, but now she hates it for some reason. apparently the manga got real shit.

that's kinda how I feel about Naruto now. I used to watch the shit out of that show back in like middle school but nowadays anything past episode 100ish gives me cancer.

Sometimes I'll watch anime movies but it's a rare occasion for me haha

That's... Really sad, dude

I probably exaggerated on "half" but I have at least one meal a day containing their chicken. It's actually quite good and a lot of the time I'll prepare it in a pan with a bit of cooking oil.

It's fairly expensive though is the only problem.

That fucking image made me kek

Enjoying your cancer, and hormone problems from eating that chit. Get local stuff OP its much better 4u

that's what NWO want's you to think
that's why they promote "local" food and make it hip

Why don't you unfreeze them first?

Tyson is notorious for producing unhealthy chicken pumped full of additives and "flavor fluids". I always avoid Tyson whenever I shop for poultry. It's better to buy fresh chicken and then freeze it yourself. The only "drawback" from this is that you'll have to give the chicken a few hours to defrost before you cook them. I usually just bring them down from the freezer and throw them in the fridge to defrost overnight. Cooking chicken is super easy dude, you literally just line them up in a baking pan, season with S&P then put them in the oven for 35 mins @ 350°F and WALK AWAY.

>35 minutes at 350 F
You talking like chicken strips or whole chicken breasts? I've been doing like 3 lbs of chicken breast for an hour at 375, any less and it's still real pink and raw looking in the middle.

I prefer my meat rare.

this....shit food is shit for your body

>implying the NWO doesn't want cheap "healthy" food to turn you into a cancer riddled monster to control population.

Thanks for the reply, I'll definitely keep this in mind when I'm at the grocery again. You really think their chicken is THAT bad for you, though? I always figured that anything prepackaged is a given that it's going to have preservatives etc but I thought I was doing better by having grilled chicken.

It's mostly for convenience sake.

> 3 lbs

>375 for an hour

> rare chicken

will you be my girlfriend?

yes

I do whole breasts at 450F for an hour.

Correction: 20 minutes.

Brown rice is an hour. Casserole dish, pour boiling water over, little butter and salt. Cover loosely with foil and put lid on. 400 for an hour.

that's what
I normally do....maybe I have a shit ass stove...it takes forever.

I'm talking halved chicken breasts or chicken breasts filets. The thinner the chicken, the faster it cooks. I use my little toaster to cook both tilapia filets and chicken breast filets, they both use the same temp and time. Anything north of 35 minutes @ 375°F and they're dry as fuck.

That stuff is pretty good for when I'm feeling too lazy to actually cook. Even then I at least spice it and add veggies. I hope you do the same

you can cook chicken to be rare?
nigga what

Is that too much or not enough? I've been doing it for years and never got sick so I don't think it's undercooked. And it's nice and moist so I don't think it's too long or too hot.

N O T E N O U G H D U D E
O
T

E
N
O
U
G
H

I found a few sites that say 20-30 min/lb at 375 so I'm like right at the minimum acceptable time. I usually turn off the heat and let it sit in the hot oven for another 10-15 minutes so I think it should be fine. I haven't had food poisoning yet so it's probably ok.