Have you ever taken a picture of a girl at the gym? Did she notice?

Have you ever taken a picture of a girl at the gym? Did she notice?

Other urls found in this thread:

flashback.org/
ylilauta.org/erotiikka/
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jwork.spycamera.free3&hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

all the time dude. but you gotta be more sneaky then that

bitch needs to widen those knees

same girl from
>deficit deadlifts in the smith machine
?
are you her bf?

i think it's from some slav shitland, they have no shame even if camel toe is out more then murkans

found it

please post more creepshots please and thank you

Teach me how

I want to do this, i want to take pictures of all the women at my gym and masturbate to them.

obviously same grill.
your autism and need for attention triggers me, op

less talk more creepshots

richpianaCMON.jpg

Pathetic. I guarantee you look like shit

they don't know how to take pictures. what is the low quality 8mp zoomed in shit? i don't care if the chick is an 11/10 this is trash.

>I guarantee you look like shit

I absolutely do.

Why else do you think I need to take creepshots? I'm a skinnyfat, kissless virgin. Not even memeing right now

> Pathetic. I guarantee you look like shit
not that user, I don't look like shit, have a gf and everything

but I would also like to take creepshots, chicks at my gym are hot af

i'd share them with you guys

You're a neanderthal if you think it's attractive

get a app that lets you record or take pictures by pressing the volume keys and lets you keep the sceen off. a good app for android is called scos

Yes

I fell for the Cyanogenmod meme and now my camera quality is pure fucking shit

i bet i couldn't even take a good one if i tried

not sure what you mean by "Cyanogenmod meme" cause i have it on my opo without any noticeable issues but im pretty sure scos uses its own camera software anyways and doesn't just send signals to the default app.

I have a nexus 4, pretty sure it fucks up your camera drivers or something I've also heard people on /g/ say the same thing about it

LOOK AT DA FLICK A DA WRIST

Install twilight on your phone and mess with the settings until your phone is really dark than take a video

Seriously tho, ever since I install CM13 my camera will never focus/take blurry ass photos. I love the new UI and everything but it seems like devs for Galaxy S4 devices don't give a fuck and there are no a stable or at least a milestone I can use

I just need a good camera app to take pics of my cats

There was a subreddit for creepshots IIRC but the jew admins took it down

buttmad roasties with their vaginas hanging out of their gym shorts got tired of evil sexists oppressing them I guess

not at the gym but a random pic i took of a girl

fixed

>dirty shoes
would not bang

nice m8

Are you white and swole? I feel like that's the only acceptable option, a pajeet doing this would be immensely beta desu

yeah it got shut down. was called creepshot i think. then they started r/CandidFashionPolice pretending to comment women's clothing but where just fapping. but that got locked too.

The best site for creepshots is thecandidforums. you cant even register anymore at all, i have an account thats active but you need to comment and stuff to not get locked.

other sites with smaller threads that are good would be on flashback.org which is a swedish site flashback.org/ just use google translate and search for candid(you need to be logged in).
the finnish imageboard ylilauta.org/erotiikka/ also has one

not sure if i would say swole but people see that i lift.

honestly can't hate on this since you accept your own shit.

a lot of females take creepshots. i've had some even snap them with accidental flash on. it only bothers me if the chick is black.

there's no way she didn't notice it.
first i'm sure they both silently agreed this isn't an issue.
second we all know bitches are never focused completely on their lifts.

how to take pics without being caught?

>how do you take pics without being caught?
>how to take pics without being caught:
fixed

set your text message sound to the camera shutter sound, that way when you take pics she'll just think you're getting a text

>it only bothers me if the chick is black.

This shit bugs me too.

i was at a house party once and some black bitch just pulls out her phone and starts taking pictures of me

>set your text message sound to the camera shutter sound, that way when you take pics she'll just think you're getting a text

No dumbass.

Just delete the shutter sound file from your phone. LMAO. Then there's no sound at all.

if you are on android get play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jwork.spycamera.free3&hl=en

sorry to hear that. but i'm glad i'm not the only one that this has happened to. and it's happened to me quite a bit from black girls alone.

Pretend to text then turn phone sideways and don't look at the person directly for long. Use your intuition and instinct to angle it right without making it obvious and take a picture

did you zoom in and it became blurry? do you ever position yourself closer?

>taking a picture of a hungry skeleton

for what reason

No this is plenty for my precious fap material! It's a girl for christ's sake!

They crave the white dick

Well I only take pics from where I'm sitting. If I get any closer it might compromise my creepy behavior. Got a good pic of some tits when a girl did skullcrushers in front of me but it was on snapchat

I've never taken creepshots but I'm just using the volume buttons on snapchat with my headphones plugged in. That way everyone thinks I'm raising or lowering the volume when I'm taking pics.

WOW just when i thought you couldn't get any more pathetic.

>implying it's not even worse taking creep shots if you're white
Lolling at you famalams.

It's creepy any other way uou delusional fuck. Your w*ite skin really doesn't mean jack shit.

Somehow it feels more justifiable if a white person does it than a pajeet or nigger

Lol bro it's called white privilege

You mean YOU think it's more justifiable. It really isn't lad.

>white privilege is the privilege of having your wife divorce you when you're 40/taking half your shit and having your kids hate you for life

>Getting married in the first place

good goy

>white privilege is the privilege of your kids having a dad to hate

>le black dad memes
>implying I'm a gentleman of high melanin content
>implying you aren't the w/nigger here
Laughing at you white boi.

Damn, your white dad left your culturally vibrant mother? Don't hear that one everyday.

Yes I have, althought they're nothing special. I do it using SCOS. Maybe if I had better angles but its not worth it imo

>tfw had qt jp high school girls taking pictures of me while I was asleep on the bus
The flash woke me up.