Fat Hate/Fat Stories/Fat Motivation

I ironically start this thread in a Vegas buffet, though this one has roasted meats and loads of veggies. Anyhow fat hate time bitches.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tCvefI1ln0g
bodyvisualizer.com/male.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shameless OP bump. Gonna dump some shit before I get on my plane to San Fransisco.
Select all pies

>this is a club, not a cattle ranch

for some reason that bouncer comes across as really sympathetic from that story to me

This is the greatest door & security guy in the fucking world!

holy shit he really was the hero we needed
what did he die of again in the end btw? :(

my sides

heart attack

why does it always have to be the best amongst us that are taken so early :((

When did we switch from FPS to FH? I successfully escaped Veeky Forums for a few years

Stuff like TITP and HAES rose so we decided to combine the two.
This is thin privlege is a blog where fatties bitch
Health at every size is obese hoes thinking they're as healthy as a fit person.

skellyfag here how did i get these stretchmarks on my ass? i have never been fat

you get them by being fat

This bitch

I highly doubt she ran a whole mile, even within those three days combined.

Also bamp

>have never weighed more than 50kg my entire life
>still stretch marks on the sides of my butt
why aren't there more skinny people stories or skinny hate?

>15 pretzels
Wtf, is she talking about pic related?

I doubt it, that's an actual (german) pretzel, which is about the same amount of food as a bagel; what americans call pretzels are usually these tiny saltine snack thingies that are also pretzel shaped. eating 15 real pretzels in one sitting would be quite the feat!

Yeah pretzels in the us usually refer to small crunchy snack treats. When you refer to a large authentic pretzel we usually say soft pretzel.

This isn't written in stone people also say mini-pretzels for the small ones though there are actual mini-pretzels that are smaller than the crunchy snack ones.

Welcome to america. Land of choices.

Didn't know this. Thanks for clarification

at the local german cultural center they throw this family-friendly oktoberfest that's sort of lame until they pull out the pretzels
the pretzels, man
they're like 3 loafs worth of bread

>literally raped for losing a round of Killer Instinct
Never gets old

3 days, she couldn't last 3 days.

>i accept this challenge
>you know what this is stupid
maximum keks

Even if you count calories and hit the gym but have a depression you could just quit doing everything and bloat up even more and because you're fat you're constantly hating on yourself and fueling your depression even further, which makes you binge eat and bloat up and not only that, high bf percentage also fucks up your brain and hormones which makes you even more depressed.

It's a vicious circle and it takes a hell lot of willpower to get out of it.

>pretzel
Brezel, Brezl oder Brezg, oder meinetwegen auch Brezn, aber für "pretzel" sollte man ins Brausebad geschickt werden.

>unfried rice
That's basically a direct window into the thought process of fat people

kek

i thought the same thing. normal humans call it rice

WHAT IN THE FUCK IS UNFRIED RICE!!! You mean rice cooked as every person not getting Chinese takeout eats it? Jesus man, I'm mad.

people get stretch marks in weird places during puberty, your ass grew too fast for your skin to keep up, probably because you were feeding it dicks

>this is a club, not a cattle ranch
Kek

Rapid stretching of skin tends to give you stretch marks, I have them along my love handles but I've never been "fat" just kinda chubby. Probably from year 8 when I grew heaps

>Stretch marks

Pic related.

I work in conjunction with a plastic surgeon, and we do things like abdominoplasty, brachioplasty, etc. This is skin from a recent operation who had a fair amount of stretching.

what am i looking at? i see 2 pieces of skin but what will you do with it or the area you cut it out from?

Specifically abdominal skin. Taken from the love handles, more or less. Put your hands on your hips, with your palms open, and that is about what they take away.

r u sure because u seem pretty hannibal dickter to me

are you going to eat that?

It's that same joke every time I go pick it up.

>Hey, it's Hannibal Lecter! Here for more of the skin?
>Hey now, I don't eat the skin. I just give a lick here and there

Gets kinda old after a while.

speak american, jerry

I really wonder what those portion sizes looked like, considering how much food she has listed
>2000 cal a day
>Soooo hungry
>Wat

She also probably neglected to tell us how much butter she put in her eggs or what was in her chicken salad. The thing with these fats is that they can absolutely never ever put up with eating anything plain or not covered in sugar/butter to some degree and easily make it 600 Calories more than it should.

>diet soda

Fucking based bouncer

Wait, so she went to the place out of her own free will, got turned down, and suddenly it's a "douche palace" ? Man, I can taste the salt is here, she might as well have a heart attack due to blood pressure.

That roast beef looks pretty dank.

Guys and Goyims we're back with better microphones and need some good tumblr shit to make fun of.

The original:
youtube.com/watch?v=tCvefI1ln0g

I caught myself in a fatlogic moment. I've felt like ramen all day and suddenly I found myself looking at sushi and was about to buy $60 dollars worth of sushi, because at least I wasn't eating what I was craving and it was a healthier alternative. At least I managed to convince myself that for 10 minutes while drooling.

Kek.

Man stretch marks suck. I got them on my boobs and back before i gained any weight just from growing tall quickly and growing boobs fairly quickly. What the hell body get your shit together.

I got more on my thighs when i got a little chubby in uni. At least I've made it half way to goal now so I know i wont get anymore. Just in time to save my stomach from these awful things.

Is there a surgery to get rid of them yet?

Buffalo Bill was the joke you're trying to make
he wears people's skins
Hannibal just eats and doesn't care much about skin

>Snacks
lol.

I got stretchmarks horizontal on my ass from the 3 consecutive one-inch months I had as a teenager, let it be know that there are disadvantages to being tall

Makes me wonder what her score was

I wouldn't really be surprised if it turned out she never actually did it at all.

As far as I know all you can do is start moisturizing like hell once you see them starting to try to minimize it.

yep, it's all a big conspiracy to shame you into feeling bad about your genetics. keep on eatin' seeya in 25 years

REMINDER THAT SHE DID NOT EVEN EAT THAT DIET

ITS WORD FOR WORD ONE OF THE FIRST RESULTS ON GOOGLE WHEN YOU LOOK UP 2000 CALORIE DIET

so your a dermatologist nurse? do derma rollers work? i have old white stretch marks.

>dinner: rice, carrots, dinner roll, diet soda
for fucks sake how do these people clothe themselves and drive and shit?

Look at her face in the first pic, she could be a 10/10 if she lost weight.

FPS and HAES coexisted for a while. I think it's that fat hate is less restrictive and lets you post mainly tumblr screencaps.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Calm your boner, maybe a 7/10

Okay, you won. I'm mad.

My favorite part is the
>i'd look dead under 200lbs and i'm 5' 5"

what website is that simulation from

i reverse image searched it and so can you

o-okay

helpful

I don't get how people can overestimate how hard it is to lose weight while simultaneously not understand how much it takes for anyone to become skin and bones.

lel
bodyvisualizer.com

bodyvisualizer.com/male.html

I managed to reverse image search it. Step up your game, nigga.

thanks famigo

Look at the imgur link and eye the address.

come on man. click the image, click the result, go to page, read the post that comes up, find out it's bodyvisualizer.com. how fucking new are you? work on your google fu.

He does cut off a guard's face.

Wii Fit Trainer is my main. stubbin n00bs all day long with her, she is a Class A that everybody regards as Class C and I fuck. them. up.

What's wrong with sushi?

Is this from an ass

Fuck off reddit.

Nothing but 120+ pieces (new store opened and they are having a sale) is worse for my calorie intake than a bowl of ramen. But still, it's a steal.

Dude died because he was abusing multiple drugs for 4 years straight that fuck with your cardiovascular system, his heart defect is a second to the drugs.

>telling the trues
>look your pants almost explosion

what

It's one thing to reject beauty standards, but female bodybuilding isn't beauty standards at all. These women don't get as muscular as they can because they're coerced by society, they do it in spite of society. There's nothing brave about walking into a room of roided-up laughingstocks and saying, "maybe UR the ugly ones after all..."

Don't have the accompanying Veeky Forums image for this, sorry.

What's the contradiction here?

Not the other guy but I have never been over 150 in my life (@5'11") and I have a couple of these stretch marks

lol manlet

notice how she only draws herself with one butt?

He's actually like 6' 5" his fat just bunches up when he tries to swim

...what?

>Gravity has gotten stronger