Overweight?

Are you overweight?

Want to lose those 20 pounds in less than 2 weeks?

Well this is how.

Eat 500 calories a day.

No dairy. No bread. Only eat 5% of your daily carbohydrate requirements. No refined sugar. This means no juices, sodas, or smoothies. Only drink water.

Recommended foods? 1 serving of oatmeal. 1 egg. and 3 servings of fruit or vegetables.

For exercise:

Run. Don't do anything else but run. And run for 2 hours a day.

When you are starving, drink water.

This is the ultimate lose weight guide. You're welcome.

how to fuck up your metabolism even more: the guide

wow do you have a scientific paper written about your findings

If you are overweight, your fat will keep you normal if you continue to run. As long as your cardio vascular system is healthy, you'll be ok.

No need to shoot the messenger.

Or just cut your calories by 500 -1000 calories below maintenance a day and get moderate exercise daily.

But I guess you can just fuck your shit up like you're suggesting.

>Eat 500 calories a day.
SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

METABOLISM IS A FUCKING MEME

ITS ONLY CALS IN CALS OUT RETARDED FUCK

This.

Doctor here. This isn't true. The metabolism is real, and you run the risk of heart diseases.

>do this for 12 weeks. Lose 5-7 lbs a week
>Weigh in at a emaciated 120lbs
>extra skin everywhere
>Teeth falling out
>can't shit properly
>Can't keep an erection
>give in one day and eat a piece of bread
>instantly gain 30lbs.

And this kids is how you build zero muscle and become a twink.

Pfff ur dumb op. Without meth this plan will backfire for sure.
Meth is the only truely safe way to lose weight.
Sauce: I am a medical doctor.

How to lose weight real guide for non-redditors.
>calorie deficit of 200 calories
>fucking lift

But think of all the gains you'll lose. Plus it's not a sustainable method of weight loss. You'll gain it right back.

Smarter way is to track macros and progressively lower your calorie intake over time.

>500 calories

it is possible but why would you want to auschwitz yourself?

>metabolism

What is this mom science

hwy not just decapitate yourself in front of a moving train, its the same desired effect only quicker

So you give them meds and you get your shekels, win-win

How much weight would you say that pic has to lose? To get down to 10-12%?

Literally this, I've lost 6 pounds since late february by doing this except for twice a week when I eat at maintenance

*60 pounds stupid fucking phone

You can't gain more weight than you eat, how the fuck is someone going to eat 30lbs of bread? And besides, your body still needs calories so it will burn the energy that it needs

>are you overweight?

>want to lose 20 pounds in less than 2 weeks?

>Eat 500 calories a day.

>run for 2 hours a day.

If you eat 500 kcals a day, and run for 2 hours a day, that will bring your deficit to about -3k for the average 6' male. (2500 maint, plus 1000 2h of cardio each day). in 2 weeks, that's 14 days, you'll be at a 3000*14= 42000 kcal deficit. Since 1 pound of fat nets 3,555kcals, it means you'll have lost 11.8 lbs of fat.

tl;dr you won't lose 20 lbs, but around 12lbs. still sounds good though, right? only problem is those 12lbs you'll lose won't be fat, since without resistance training and proper protein intake the fat/protein catabolism ratio will be 50/50, and while 1g of fat gives aprox 9kcal of energy, 1g of protein gives 4kcal.

In reality, you'll be losing around 4-5 pounds of fat along with 6-7 pounds of muscle mass. Considering that a -1k deficit with resistance training and proper protein intake would net you aprox 4lbs of weight loss, out of which only 0.5lbs or so would be muscle mass, you can see why op is an absolute fucking retard whose parents should have aborted him for shitposting bs "diets" in order to b8 gullible fatties into thinking that there are shortcuts in fitness.

Been lifting for 3 months. 190cm 89kg, I have been hitting my macros, calories and slowly progressing in my lifts, any advice for a skinny lad like me?

>skinny

>skinny-fat lad

fix'd that 4 u family

skinny fat yeah. I'm doing IF to get rid of the fat while gaining some muscle, will that be enough?

>200 kcal deficit
Wow it's fucking nothing. With the sketchy way we measure our cals it's not even feasible to do without falling on error margin of tdee