>gains
>girlfriend

Pick 2 and only 2.

Whoever can balance all 3 is not human

>tf not human
help me brehs

>recently got a raise at work
>Doing house reno's with my commonlaw gf
>Have my second strongman comp of the year on Sunday.

work
gains

If your gf is showing any signals of a gainsgoblin, dump her.

>not having a qt who supports your gains

>tfw trophy husband

Yeah, fuck OP.

>love my gf, plan to purpose next year
>Work is going well, and I run a online side business which I'm interested in during my spare time which is starting to generate a good income from only a few hours a week
>Me and gf go to separate gyms so we can focus on gains and both go 3-4 times a week

I guess life is going well

>Officially making six figures a year at 26
>Failed a squat yesterday at 265 lbs. Depressing but It was better then a year ago.
>Girl I made out with last week isn't returning my texts.

Who gives a fuck about work?

gains and a gf pls

I am a 6'4 manager at wendys who makes 11 inches per year and has a $250,00

>travel with work a few times a year, legit have fun at my job
>1/2/3/4 for reps, have fun lifting
>live with girlfriend for over a year now, she goes to the gym with me. we have fun

it can work if you try, and it can be fun too

Gains and Girl.

I learned long ago that the 9-5 was a straight up trap.

Now I do medical trials once ever 1 or 2 months.

Get paid anywhere between 2k to 10k depending on what it is. Made 110k last year with all the free time I want.

>Now I do medical trials once ever 1 or 2 months.

What?
Explain

That sounds like me only my gf is hotter and made over $200k working 3 weeks. Heh 9-5 was never for me.

I'm a human guinea pig.

There's two types of labs. Ghetto ass labs built across the prison yard that want to take out your spine for $50.

Or the ones like mine where you have to be in perfect health, be on a waiting list for 2 years before they'll even see you, and so help you God if they find you ate a poppy seed you are banned for life.

To me it's worth it because it's good motivation to eat healthy.

>not leaving humanity behind and balancing all 3

What the hell are you doing to make this much from medical trials? Anthrax medication where they first give you anthrax or something?

>so we can focus on gains

What

Not really; I'd say most of the shit I do is either trial supplements or some new diabetes medication. The amount they give is so small, it does virtually nothing; they mostly just keep track of your blood work.

I have done an opiate study before which was pretty nice; 3500 to lay in bed all day playing video games basically.

Last 10k one I did, it was just an injection study where all they did was test a new type of injection with nothing in it.

Like I said, it's a bitch to get in, but when you do you're pretty much set.

Don't the trials effect your health therefore not making you eligible for different trials?

Also, how perfect we talking here, I'm in pretty great condition but I have high blood pressure occasionally because lmao no cardio, but I've started cardio and my bp has gone down noticeably

And where do I learn about this and what organizations are reputable

>mfw just a gf away from completing the holy trinity of Veeky Forums and leaving humanity
>5 hour biceps today

having even one of those is impressive on fit

>5 hour biceps
>5 HOUR

TFW me and gf are not human. We both go to the gym same time, do our own thing, come together at the end to stretch.

We both have very flexible jobs so that helps. Pay isn't great but we are both doing other things now.

>newfag
>NEW

>Don't the trials effect your health therefore not making you eligible for different trials?

Depends on the half life of whatever they are giving you. I tend to choose studies that don't have a long half light, so at most all I have to do is wait a week or two before I can start the other one.

If I am on one with a ridiculously stupid clearance time, I just go to the lab one city over because they don't cross check their files.

>but I have high blood pressure occasionally

You'd be ruled out most likely; they are picky as fuck and that's one of the major things they look at. Your BPM has to basically be tortoise speed too.

>And where do I learn about this and what organizations are reputable

You can try online, but honestly seems to be mostly word of mouth strange enough. I only learned about the one I trial at because of a friend who did it, who also learned from a guy he knew.

I can tell you what I go through that may help you know if a place is legit or not:

>call to enquire about study
>go through phone screening
>schedule meeting
>walk through meeting
>receive copy of payment contract and study information
>go through another screening that will be physical
>may have to go do another screening after that
>receive study date and info

That's basically it. I would say studies should be minimum 2k, I've only seen one ever that 1500.

Any lower than that, and you're probably looking at a prison lab. Also check to see what neighborhood it's in; if it's in a ghetto part of town, then the lab is ghetto too.

>just a gf away
>just
The last step is the hardest, friend.

Work and Gains
All the other stuff will come in time....

sIEG hEIL! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD .i. ;(

Thanks for the info bud, I'll keep working on my heart

Work and gains then
Work is fun and rewarding
Gains are fun and rewarding
Gf is hard to get and not very rewarding

Also the long term for work and gains are much, much better
work gives you a career which gives you money and better job prospects
gains gives you better health and you look better, get more confidence and you have a good hobby
a gf only declines in value and the more time drags on the more hurt you get

you niggas dont really know shit

I did it. Strategy consultant. Lift. Hot girlfriend.

You just have to be super good at time management.

>Girl I made out with last week isn't returning my texts.
Why does this keep happening? Ever since I started lifting I always get to make out with a girl and get her number when I go out but the next day she has no interest in me what so ever.

>Why does this keep happening?
You think youre the only one texting her?
She has others, you fell to the competition bro

Very true about time management, I'd be doing so much better at all 3 if I didn't waste so much time on Veeky Forums and facebook.

If you manage to get a lot of money before getting old, you can then use your success to get nice gains and a nice girl.
You only need the first one and the other two come relatively easily.

If I have to chose two, I would choose work/money and gains.
If you can't get a nice girlfriend while being ripped and rich, then you have bigger problems to worry about.

>Failed a squat yesterday at 265 lbs. Depressing but It was better then a year ago.

What was your squat last year?

Whos the grill?

Just use google reverse image search, she's called Lia Marie Johnson

Why does she take a pic like this!!! Why??? Just to make her my dream goddess that never reach??? Reeeeeeeee

Holy fucking hell
You thirsty motherfuckers will fuck anything wont you? no wonder its hard to get laid with tards like you running around

>tfw gf bakes me bulking food to my macros to take to work

>tfw she meets me at the gym after and we do our own thing and talk in between sets

>tfw sweet glorious post workout sex (Inb4 cardio kills gains)

>lifting for women
>not lifting for Bibleman

>chad isn't human

I fucking knew it

>Me and gf go to separate gyms
>Focus on gains

>Me and gf go to separate gyms
>so we can focus on gains

joke's on you, I'm unemployed!

jokes on you, I'm single!

>love my gf, plan to purpose next year
biggest mistake of your life
>separate gyms so we can focus on gains
lololololololol

I've never worked a day in my life.

Pretty sure your gf is focusing on Tyrone's big black gains

>implying Chad works
Chad lives off his parents extensive fortune, how else do you have the time to balance working out, tons of alpha hobbies, and smashing pussy?

times have changed, fourteen year olds had to work once upon a time, but no longer

tfw none of the above

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

Prepare for her "3 hour workouts" while you're at home

>work
>gains
>girlfriend
>child

Honey, my new trainer is gonna come live with us okay? I think we should talk about moving you to the backyard

I'm 23.

You guys talk about cucking so much, I'm 100% convinced it's your guys' fetish
>you can't deny it, it's always on your mind

work
gains

With good gains and good money you don't need to put in a lot of time with your gf to keep her happy tho

>

Problem, my man?

>problem

couldn't imagine not working

I love money and feeling like I'm producing something or honing a skill

this, even if i win forty million tonight ill still want to work

>>work
>>gains
Wife
>Whoever can balance all 3 is not human

OP is right. I feel like Chara after a genocide run, absolute soulless... AKA not human

Unless you work like 80 hours a week, there's literally no reason you can't do all three. You just have to cut out your reddit and LoL hours.

If you work 40 hours a week and whine about "working all the time", kill yourself.

Fags.

>Whoever can balance all 3 is not lazy

After working both 40 hour weeks and 60+ hour weeks, can confirm, 9-5 monday-friday is pretty easy

I can confirm this, I work 8-5 five days a week and since I got this job I've had the most consistent workout schedule of my life. I just hang out with my gf when I'm not at the gym. I even get plenty of alone time

I can easily balance all 3

I just dont have a gf, unfortunately

Because the only way you know how to get women is by accomidating them. These are the type of women that leech off you and will feel as your success is their own, entitled bitches essentially.

It has nothing to do with being an alpha or super handsome or swole. You just need to not lower yourself to their level. Within a week of dating a woman you should be able to to gauge whether they are a bitch. Any woman that refuses to communicate as an equal isnt worth your time.

This of course only applies to finding a long term girlfriend that you want to be datinf. Short flings and easy lays are completely different.

Just because you spend 5 hours a day playing video games and edging doesn't mean everyone else does too.

Stick your dick in your coworkers.

Guess I left humanity behind then.

I just laid back and let the big beat lead me.

Your gf is focusing on Chad's throbbing cock in her ass

>doing fine at work, about to interview for a new position at a better company for more money
>gained 18lbs in the last 8 months bulking, breaking prs left and right
>gf is hot and stable relationship right now

I know these things can change, but for now I'm making it bros.

I'm assuming this was meant to be funny, but English isn't your first language...

Sounds like you're having a LOT of fun

My biggest gains were after I changed jobs to a more demanding one, while my wife gave birth to our son.

210 -> 242 in 9 months, bench increased from 260 x 1 to 315x2, squat increased from barely 4pl8 to 460 x1 and 4pl8 for sets of five, deadlift is as close to 5pl8 as europlates allow without microplating shit.
I can OHP 1pl8 for 20 reps on demand, almost at 2pl8 for a single.

All while balancing a new job, my wife, my son and general adult life shit.

Pic related, it's OP

>tfw gains and gf but no job

Work a mans job, doing physical labor, don't need shitty gym routine to get better gains than most people, then get a girlfriend ballancing all 3 while only aspiring for two FTW

Kek

>working as wageslave doing even more than regular slave while having shit ton of responsibilities at work which make you fucking stressed out of your mind because you don't wan't to get fired because you need money
>making no gains at the gym because of shit regeneration caused by stress at work and depression
>no gf ever

J U S T
U
S
T

>don't need shitty gym routine to get better gains than most people
Most people don't have gains.
In fact, 99% of people don't have gains.

> strongman

So you're fat and have no gains. Still 2 out of 3 fatty

>Me and gf go to separate gyms so we can focus on gains
Who does your girlfriends son go with?

> Roland
> not steinway
> Rich

Kek

>tfw you leave humanity behind

>tfw nothing to balance
>tfw no stress
>tfw only up from here

whats your online business?

Fair point but I am talking about people who actually go to the gym or do workouts and take supliments