/fraud/

fraud for steroids generally

>weapons for the race war edition

previous

did estp just get banned

Looks like it

^^This is the best way to put it.

It's like buying a barebone pc. It will run perfectly fine and do what you want it to do, but if you ever want to upgrade it, it's literally just plug and play

>eating fuckloads above maintenance on tren gaining 0 fat
>think to myself "whatever, since im gaining 0 fat anyway might as well eat something besides brown rice and chicken"
>eat fuckloads of shit ass food
>now i feel like complete shit and am bloated as fucking hell

fuck

Yfw when 1/3 in black dudes have committed felonies

If you meet a random black dude on the street, there's a solid 33% chance he has been in prison before. Fukken USA driving black people to do crime then punishing them for it

>(you)

>>/pol/

Goddamn I fucking love chicken.

It's never dry. Literally poked my fork in and juices actually spurted out.

I wonder if I'd die if I only ate only 2kg of chicken breast a day lmao and get dat dere 480g protein in with no carbs and only 22g fat.

I would much rather have the 7.62 Nato round vs .556 but that shit is heavy and expensive.

>/pol/

lmao what did he do?

Maybe the mods don't like it when chicks want to run tren lmao

God, dumb whore

>expensive and heavy
I definitely agree
I'm like that but with ground turkey and turkey bacon. I literally eat it plain for lunch everyday at work with melted cheese holding it together. Cheap and effective

I'm just chucking salt, pepper, and paprika on it, and cooking it in the oven for half an hour.

My only gripe is that I still feel hungry after eating it. Probably the very low fat content.

Muh pol boogeyman

IMO, it's not the compound itself, it's the fact that she wants to run it for 3 days as an "experiment". What is she trying to conclude that can be found in that short amount of time? Obviously she's a druggie and is used to taking a substance and immediately feeling it's effects, but she's slowly outed herself as someone who has never picked up a weight in her life but knows where to buy anabolics, and thinks using them is a good idea because "Yolo famlmao" What a literal retard.

fucking thank you. Says shes not into the "she-hulk aesthetic" yet wants to run tren as 5'5 female

Why do you keep calling ESTP a woman?
Did I miss some roids meme or something

>only one felony

Amateurs

3 days of tren won't make you she-hulk lmao

L8ke your momma

>woman
You're right, she's a girl. Women are adults

She's not into anything aside from getting attention. She is the epitome of damaged goods/daddy issues and some of these lonely betas eat it up

Lmao you guys need to take some cooking classes.
Daaammnnnnn sick burn breh. Where's the cream...

3 days of tren is just a waste of tren. I'm not on either side of the fence on her, because I honestly don't give a fuck, but it's just dumb.

it's funny girls think they can just drop sources with no repercussion.

The future wife does most of the cooking. I just throw shit in a pan every morning when Im in zombie mode waiting for my water to boil for coffee. I can cook pretty well, but I eat on my 15 minute breaks at work, so it's not like I have time to enjoy it anyway

what the fuck is he gonna get from running tren for 3 days? kinda curious now tBh

Don't need to take cooking classes if it tastes great already and literally has well over half my protein intake in a single serving.

I'm just saying that 3 days of Tren won't make her She hulk.

No idea. Not much desu.

>he

I'll just leave this here

Her clit is bigger than jerrys peepee

horny

mfw Fraud is still active at all

AHAHAHAAHAH YES, hope she gets caught evading her ban, turn that baby ban into a perma ban

If you can evade the ban in the first place, a perma ban won't do shit lmao

Just reset your router you dumbass nigger

You get a new ip. Or post from ur phone using data

Yes but she wont be able to post with a trip anymore :^)

silly faggots

Fuck off attention-whoring namefag

>That pic

Oh sweet Jesus I want to fuck her. Tfw no alpha milf fuckbuddy

It's what happens when you have a big ego and get whiteknighted all the time. Nice pic

>yfw all the shitty trips btfo'd

What's the point of being married if you're going to do this?

Does the husband get to fuck other girls?

Probably, unless it's a cuck situation. Bad sign for their marriage though.

>mfw

They haven't been though. Just 1 has been

Some guys actually get off on having their wives/gf being pleasured by other men.

It's a mentality i could never imagine having.

Variety. Four years of sex with the same person is all it takes for it to get boring. But it takes 18+ years to raise a kid.

Also, women are whores.

>estp right now

>ESTP banned

Bugs win this round

The one and only survivor should be MasT.
Every other trip is cucked and sucked in by the vagina prowess of ESTP. Purge the cucks,

Deus vult

Seems retarded overall.

You're clearly not into eachother if you're doing this. and I can't imagine a good relationship when the cuck's wife is on tinder while he's working all day or playing WoW or something.

How did this cuck meme even get popular in recent years

looks like notop was banned too kek

What about jerry?

I think the mods thought he was ESTP when he posted the banned screen lmao

Lmao fucking niggers.

He's a god. A god cannot be touched by mere mortals.

Jerry
Brick
Alb
Chem
There are a couple more that don't post often but are pretty legit too

t. Not Jerry

Beta cuck. Or he's also sleeping with other women.

Whatever is going on, they should cut it out before their toddler is old enough to understand what's happening.

>driving black people to do crime

Nah dude it's fucked for good

I think once you even consider an "open relationship" that's beyomd the point of return, if it even happens it's just over

It can't turn out well ever. Weirdest fuckibg fetish man. I can understand fking dogs or some shit better than this beta crap

jerry is all-seing and all-powerful, he is an enigma within himself

Heh

can't you just fake that somehow?

Fake being a minority? This is just a simulation not an actual application

Soooo. NotOp got banned for doxxing ESTP.

What a cuck amirite?

Let's talk shit about his ex while he's gone.

>I am not notop.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Obviously.

Painful samefag

Lmao

>ER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Based mods, keeping this board clean of filth

kek

Mods have a bit of a sense of humor i guess.

One time i got banned with the (user was banned for this post) because i said I was 15 years old ironically on /g/ in response to a really retarded post

dnp finally came in today lads, any suggestions for a 250mg cycle?

Lmao nice. I was thinking the other day if I ever got banned I would switch my name to communist and post like this guy.

Damn mods have a hard on for fraud today.

These screen caps always make me laugh
The original one about putting a rail and sight on the AK was gold

Lol ya Ivan was great. I have most of his shit saved on my home pc.

Be careful in /fraud/ today mg, you might get purged

It's very true as well sadly

I'll be alright
I have broken no rules yet

>no gym today
>instead I'll be drinking
Does vodka help with gains?
Let's find out

>Does vodka help with gains?
No but rum does. And definitely Guinness.

Both alcohols I HATE

Fuck you for lumping me into degeneracy

Bros

Who's the dude that put out the video of him injecting shit in his pec and biceps with the worst anticeptic technique ever?

Bostin Loyd?

Never gonna make it.
Bostin Lloyd?

His name only contains ONE L, shitlord.

Hey jerry what armies do you got actually

Biggest I'd chaos
Then space marines
Decent Tao I guess, was right as they came out
Some orcst and Eldar, like a warboss and a prysim tank

It's a common excuse for husbands who have already cheated, so they don't have to own up to it.

I used to play fantasy back in the day. Skaven or empire usually. Never played 40k.

What chaos do you play?
>night lords
>orks
>Space wolves(retired)
>dark eldar
>dogs of war
>Chaos dwarves

Who spent all their money in high school on Warhammer?

holy shit what did I miss

>ESTP banned
I went through the last thread/all of her posts and I can't find what she did exactly. mods don't ban bad posters though, so what'd I miss?

fun fact: I used to be 230lbs of pure fat and had 1,350 days /played on World of Warcraft. LIterally over 30,000 hours.

My life was just as much of an odd mess then as it is now.

Noise I guess
But mostly non god, like just general chaos with a defiler and tanks and motorcycles and jump packs

Who's the fraudster selling mk677 on eBay I want to buy some and I've heard he's a decent sauce

Source talk is not allowed, yet she thought it would a good idea talk about sources lmao

this is ban bait