Is he natty? he hasn't tested positive by the USADA?

is he natty? he hasn't tested positive by the USADA?

Other urls found in this thread:

mmafighting.com/2016/6/20/11980824/brock-lesnar-tested-by-usada-five-times-in-two-weeks
sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mma-cagewriter/brock-lesnar-granted-waiver-from-four-month-drug-testing-requirement-003253522.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Off cycle and on SERMs which are hard to detect

This isn't golf so no

he made a deal with ufc to fight test free. ofc he is not natty...

>he made a deal with ufc to fight test free
that's not true you retard

Anyone got a gif or webm of his weigh-in for UFC 200? I have never seen him like that before.

Yes. The dude is a genetic freak. No joke. His gloves are custom because UFC had none large enough to fit his hands.

Genetic freak are a thing.

I didn't know he was Canadian. What province?

that sword looks too much like dick

Doesn't HGH make your hands grow?

>that tattoo
Is that a dick with a hilt? what the fuck

>tfw paul heyman won't be there with him

Look at this fat piece of shit

If he did it, you can do it too

This.
Not sure if natty or not, but a genetic freak for sure.

It would have to grow the bones in your hand to make em that big.

how the fuck did he ever thought that tattoo was a good idea

>'a thin penis with a shaft right on my chest that goes up to my throat?'
>'fucking perfect'

i want to understand

he isnt Canadian. He is currently living in Canada. He likes his ranch so much that he wants to live there till he dies. So he is repping Canada in 200

mmafighting.com/2016/6/20/11980824/brock-lesnar-tested-by-usada-five-times-in-two-weeks

You could have looked like that too had Hitler succeded with his Aryan race plans

That's a dildo-baton, the official weapon of the RCMP.

He's a true believer in Canada.

Gason Genova is a genetic freak
This nigger is 100% on gear, fucking doping tests are simple IQ test, just watch the interview with Lance Armstrong

Hi I'm lance Armstrong and I hate ever single one of you. I passed over 500 drug tests in my professional career.... That's right 500.
How many of you chumps have passed a single drug test nevermind half a thousand. And no I don't mean a piss-test so you can work in a your degenerate warehouse jobs, I mean serious blood-work conducted by e-fucking-leet scientists.
That's right none you fucking chode.
Five-fucking-hundred.

>degenerate warehouse job......

Fuck you lance yes I mad

Jesus Christ Alistair Overeem is such an übermensch...

Add all his competitors to that list...

testing is a joke.

HGH does do that though.

HGH.
That's it.

Off cycle he looks shit just like brock

SERMs are easy as fuck to detect

You mean SARMS you fucktard

Lol, every sarm has a test by wada.

And a SERM is a thing you fuck. Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators block the action of estrogen in the hypothalamus, which then kick starts the testes to produce testosterone

I know SERMs are a thing, but nobody thinks they're hard to detect. SARMs are much more recent.

>getting a dick tattoo

left:

>6'3
>man
>jacked
>looks like he's ready to kick some ass
>talks like a man
>has a hot wife

right:

>5'10
>midget
>fat
>looks like he's ready to hit the buffet line for another round
>talks like a retard
>fucks sheep

brock lesnar is going to dominate this fat old geezer LMAO

mark hunt will win

cause lifters cant fight

Natty enough to get folded by Hunto

>6'3
>275lb

oh yeah, 100% natty

Do you dopey cunts really think that a man that has devoted his life to lifting and wrestling for nearly 20 years couldn't have 60 lbs of muscle beyond what a normal 6'3 gym goer does? I'm not saying the dude is 100 % performance enhancer free for certain, but to think it's impossible is retarded. You probably think Zac Effron is juicing too.

you have never watched ufc if you think lesnar will win.

>lesnar already been HW champ
>hunt never has

durrrrrr: the post

Yes, I do. You clearly don't realize how much 60lb of muscle is, you fucking dyel scrub. There should be some kind of rule where you need to have at least 5 years of lifting experience to post on Veeky Forums, then we wouldn't have shitters like you ruining the board.

firas zahabi (one of best coaches in mma) gives lesnar an 80% chance of winning

If you think any top level athlete is natty you are delusional. Including skinny runner types and chubby/fat fighters and football players.

Now see here you daft shit, you are making yourself sound progressively more idiotic. Anyone worth their salt can expect to gain 3 to 5 lbs of muscle mass per year with proper routine and diet. That's just any gym goer with a solid plan and diet, not a fucking millionaire that devotes all his time to fitness. So, for the sake of argument, let's take the low end of that spectrum and say 3 lbs x 20 years. Whoa, holy shit, I think that may be 60 lbs. Now you're probably going to want to grab a calculator and double check that because the mouth breathing is taking up most of your brain power. Anyway, once you get that straight you should probably take your own advice and quit posting since it is painfully evident that you've either never been in a gym or have no fucking clue what you're doing there.

> Anyone worth their salt can expect to gain 3 to 5 lbs of muscle mass per year with proper routine and diet.
>gains never stop coming
>a 40-year-old is going to make the same gains as a 20-yeard-old

Holy shit, I was only joking about the 5 year rule, but it looks like it's really necessary. Let me tell you a little secret after the first 3-4 years of proper lifting you are going to have 90% of the gains you'll ever have as a natty. After that you either become content with your body or you juice.

You are a retard if you think you can continually gain muscle over 20 years.

WEW LADS
E
W

L
A
D
S

>coaches means you'll win
>when the only fighter that was ever successful from that bald fucker from Arizona Greg Jackson gym was Jon jones
>everyone else fought cans and were destroyed when real competetive arrived

Coaches means shit in MMA and UFC proves it

he was tested like 2 weeks before fight... no tests before that

the thing about mma is with those small gloves no one is safe... you can never tell for sure who will win cuz one punch can change the whole match.

He's robust as fuck. Look at his crazy brow ridge and huge hands. Could be natty.

Don't try to meme your way out of this, dyel scum.

lol at these people thinking he is clean or just a genetic freak.

He knew the tests would be coming if he accepted the fight. He gave himself time to get clean and he has successfully done so. But he sure as hell takes all kinds of shit. He's just smart enough to know when to cycle off.

I'll give him credit though he did at least pass the damn tests...unlike Jones.

>huge hands

>literally the biggest tell tale sign of heavy HGH abuse

>he could be natty

ay l m a o

He got a waiver to test for the fight tonight due to being a back up to maintain the ratings after the fallout. Source: work with his best friend from back home.

Dude a fucking monster naturally, but that doesn't mean he doesn't... Supplement

Wait is the fight tonight ? REEEEEEE I'm going out with a girl, jesus fuck should I cancel it ?

Nah, take her to a bar hosting it. Win-win and you can ogle his cock with your girl; consider it bonding.

Why is there a dick on his chest?

He was drunk.

>that tattoo

sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mma-cagewriter/brock-lesnar-granted-waiver-from-four-month-drug-testing-requirement-003253522.html

>uneducated prole

if brock is natty, then I'm jesus christ in the flesh