What was the most influential invention in human history?

what was the most influential invention in human history?

Cooking

Contraceptive devices

agriculture

Insulin and antibiotics are good shouts, but the rail Road followed by morse code are big

Hard to say as knowledge builds on previous generations.
But either , The printing press , the electric generator, the universal computing machine, or agriculture

agriculutre changed the way people live the most so it's most influential... awful invention, but most influential

Electrical lighting

probably the bow as it was the first major advancement in military tech

That depends on whether or not you’re talking about anatomically modern humans or all Hominid history, because cooking was invented well before Homo Sapiens, and it would be more appropriate to say Fire was the most important innovation in the latter case.

The Dildo

>listening insulin before vaccines
Insulin has done much against suffering but it don't really compare to what vaccines have done

Shota

Agriculture, the wheel, domestication of animals, especially the horse. I think the internet counts as the biggest invention in modern history.

Written language

I was going to say fire but immediately realized some autist will go "durr fire occurs naturally you brainlet". So cooking was the next logical option.

Smart phones.

Allows me to phone post at work all day. I'd probably have invented teleportation by now but instead I argue with people on /v/ over whether or not Diablo was better than Diablo III (it was).

philosophy

The fucking steam engine you fucking hipsters

Pretty much all electrical powerplants besides solar and wind are still steam engines at heart, the steam engine fundementally kicked off the exponemtial growth of humanities ability to access and use energy

Though admittedly agriculture was the beginning of civilization

Religion :v)

Love

unironically this

Plumbing

Either agriculture or fire.

I'll accept "clothing" too.

Truly this is evidence of God.

Communism

tool

Movable type.
The microchip.

Germ theory.

Sex with young men

This or spoken language if we want to get really basic.

Also thought to be the first (or one of the first) musical instrument.