Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums

I'm a total bitch when I wake up due to not being a morning person. Has anyone done anything to ease waking up? Thinking of brewing some coffee and keeping it next to my bedside to drink when I wake up.

You're a total bitch because you're a fucking faggot. Grow up.

Kill yourself edgelord.

It will taste disgusting, if you can't even wait to brew coffee like a normal person just take caffeine pills

You dont think about it and you get up immediately, that is the beat trick

Try not being a child and force yourself to wake up.

But that's an edgy comment yourself.

damn op
know that feel all too well
theres nothing hard than the struggle of waking up

>no reason to

Doesn't work, flip out in sperg rage.

Can deal.

>DUDE JUST FORCE YOURSELF LMAO

Fuck off.

Have a near death experience or two and you'll have no problem waking up, also OP is a fag.

This is false.

Step 1: Stop being a bitch.
o wow

I read that eating right after you wake up does some metabolic bullshit that helps you get up at that time every day.

You must be 18+ to post.

alarm across the room

or stop being a massive faggot

These days I just wake the fuck up, need to take my EC if I'm going gym I the morning though

you might have zika bro

>mfw OP has no self control and is a massive fuckboy

>muh free will

Free will is an illusion you fucking massive retard.

I learned to get up in the morning by throwing myself out of bed before my mind could rationalize not doing it.

Learn to do that or chug coffee bitchboi it's waking up not rocket surgery

Don't think, the more you think the harder it will be to get up. Just get up in the morning and do something, anything. Take a shower, make some coffee, anything then start thinking

Go to bed early and take a pre workout when you wake up.

>muh determinism
QM dictates that all paths exist, not which path you take

>QM
>valid

Pick one.

Why?
What do you need to be so awake for?
Get more sleep or just be sleepy for the first 2 hours of your day.
Don't turn on any lights, you're on Veeky Forums, you should have night vision by now.
Eat breakfast with your eyes close, shower with your eyes clothes.
Have a sugar free redbull on the ride to work.

Nothing requires you to be alert in the morning.

When you wake up, immediately jump out of bed and dash straight outside and run one lap around your house. Don't even wear shoes or anything. The idea here is to shock your body. Do this every morning and after a couple of days you'll see that your body automatically wakes up no problem. What are you waiting for faggot? Go to sleep now and try it in the morning.

don't drink coffee
don't consume caffeine at all
go to bed religiously at 9pm
don't expose yourself to ANY electronics or music or stimulation from 8-9 PM

Yes this is what people with jobs actually do

both. sorry, kiddo.

You want to know how I know you got your physics info from TV shows rather than physics classes?

How about you just go to bed at a decent hour. Quit staying up till midnight watching your stupid anime and hit the sack at 9 or 10pm and you'll be an early riser in no time