Tfw gym is a 5minute drive but I'm too lazy to go

>tfw gym is a 5minute drive but I'm too lazy to go
>goes to apartment gym instead

why do bitches do this?

its all over my fucking facebook. why?

Cuz women are bitches.
Plus it's cute and makes them look fine

Can someone generalize the personality of a girl like this

an inordinate fraction of women get fucked and/or eaten out by dogs (because of the total control they have over their lovers), which has led to an unnatural prevalence of transspeciesism

hides there noses and a lot of there face makes it look more symmetrical and better overall.

>Every American girl/slut breed in existence.

Seriously fuck America if you want to marry.

Fuck you faggot

this just proves why im a mgtow. i spend as much time with these bitches as it takes to bang them, then i leave. i will never let another woman break me. women like these are a virus. they spread, they infilitrate, they take, and then they destroy. then they repeat the process.

to women, men are nothing but walking resources to be drained, manipulated and discarded. Dont believe me, try getting married, then losing your job. see how long your "one true love" sticks around, or how long before she bangs her boss. happens all the time.

These pictures are just the embodiment of a society that is dying.

>Seriously fuck America if you want to live an enjoyable life
Fixed

I think you're over thinking this. It's a fucking filter.

Is this pasta?

yeah but its what it represents.

>its just a filter
>its just the love of your life fucking another man on camera

i feel sad now, but the more people that wake up the better. women are literally just terrible.

no. but spread the message men, we need more mgtows

I wonder who did you dirty to make you actually believe all women are terrible.
You're exactly like those girls who say "All men are the same"

the love of my life broke my fucking heart. she literally broke me as a person. i found a video of her on xvideos, i confronted her and she just laughed. it killed me inside and i havent been the same since.

the last time i saw her was the 23rd of dec, 2014. i havent even been on a date since, i cant face it, its just too much. i used to miss her, i felt like killing myself. now its just a dull ache, the wound has healed but its still a wound. i miss her so much. i messaged her the other day but she just blocked me. she looks happy. im so full of anger, i would take her back, i begged her to stay, but she literally did not love me anymore. i still love her to this day.

anyways all women are evil and cold, and the sooner you realise this the better

did you fap to it?

l-link please

Gonna need links to that video brah, for science of course.

xvideo link?

Omg why on earth would you post this here if you're Srs....

Also, link.

WHERE'S THE SAUCE I WANT TO SEE YOUR EX GF GET FUCKED

no i did not fucking fap to it. i felt like id been shot. i cant put into words what i felt. i cried for months. she had a miscarriage, and it just destroyed our relationship. she became so distant, she didnt want to be near me. i never thought she'd cheat but, thats because i was an idiot. she said got fucked out in club toilets and cheated on her ex, but she said those days were behind her, i believed her. honestly she looked so sweet, and caring, she would open up to me. i felt so protective towards her.

ill never forget her laughing when i confronted, that fucking smile on her face. why. i kept asking why why why. she never gave me an answer. to this day i still dont know why she would do it.

she didnt fuck the guy, at least not in the vid, she sucked his dick. i cant link it, because if it comes out i linked it, she might find out and then we would never get back together

>she might find out and then we would never get back together

jesus

if she had laughed in my face I would have beaten the living shit out of her

You're dumb as shit if you think you're gonna get back together at some point.

Stop being such a beta.

LINK IT NIGGA

listen, it is rough and generally people and not just women are shitty. You aren't wrong to go full redpill mode, I agree with it to an extent. Just make sure you allow yourself to realize when you have someone genuinely good when it comes along. Just. Please.

>this is a girl who was shitting on Anerica in a candid video
>use her as an example why America is somehow shit

el oh el

I hope this is bait

Please tell me this is bait. Jesus stop being so fucking pathetic.

I feel sorry for you breh but listen, you are not going to get back together and she is not the love of your life.

its not beta, its called being in love. im almost 30, ive lived my life, its why i was so hurt. we were planning on have a baby, a family. she wouldnt call it fucking, she called it "making a baby". after we fucked, i would kiss her stomach, and fall asleep whilst holding her and she would stroke my head. we'd talk about names, and where we take our child and how much we would all love each other. when she did the test and it came back positive we were both so happy, she was crying and i was so happy, it was finally happening, things were actually gonna work out for me.

all i did was lift, work and see her. she was the only good thing in my life. after the miscarriage i saw a different person. its like a part of her had died. she had an abortion when she was younger, and thats when she went off the rails. i tried my best to be there for her, i really gave her everything i could. but she didnt respond. sex between us was weird. she'd say all kinds of dirty things, calling herself a filthy whore. i remember when she came, she basically pushed me off her. it was like a different person but looked the same.

i would like to meet another girl, i really would, but i just cant see how anyone could be as sweet, and as caring, and as beautiful, and feminine, and loving as she could. we had contact 24 hours day. sleep together, eat together, when we were at work we'd send each other pics almost every hour, she'd send me pics of baby clothes, or engagement rings.

i guess im venting on Veeky Forums because i cant really talk about this irl

Ariana Grande is like 50000000x richer than you though

user, if this is bait then you got me, but if it isn't do all of Veeky Forums a favor and for the love of God move on for your own sanity. I would say that I understand your pain, I don't, but you seem to be dwelling too much in the past and it's hurting you.

Go see a therapist. You shouldn't be so dependent on another person. This seems borderline obsessive.

>because she's a dumb bitch using the bitch filter on snapchat

apex fallacy dickhead

>Grown women
>Cute
wew

Cute is for girl children under 11. You want a bitch like this to fall in love with you? Slap her every time she does anything cute.

its not bait, i didnt even mean to take over OPs thread, its just its friday night, im alone and miserable, so sad. just looking at her pics, and vids we had. maybe we were too attached to each other, but thats just how it played out, i didnt sit there and say "hey we should never spend time apart", its just how we grew, and its normal, when you live with someone your lives become intertwined.

i keep telling myself shes gone, shes gone, shes gone. i tell myself all the time shes gone. her facebook pic was her and her new bf. she looks like her old self, smiling.

occasionally she will unblock me on facebook and ill messager her and she wont respond and block me again.

your gonna say this is a troll but i dont care ill say it anyway. sometimes i day dream that i have cancer, and that its terminal. then i have a reason to contact her again, and beg her that the last thing i want to do with my life is see her. i play out in my mind what id say to her, and tell her how much i loved her. if i had cancer then she'd have to acknowledge men, or at least i hope she would. i know this sounds fucking weird but its what i do.

>apartment gym

go take a picture what the fuck

She still wouldn't acknowledge you and I wouldn't either. Nobody would. Nobody ever will. They didn't even in the first place. You're whole life's been a projection from your autistic brain. Now do yourself the ultimate dishonor of slitting your fucking throat

Bro shut the fuck up, mods please ban this faggot.

>Speaking my mind
>WAH WAH mods ban this meanie

> i found a video of her on xvideos, i confronted her and she just laughed.
Really? Like, you called her out for cheating on you and she just laughed?

Maybe he meant

Why?

She very well could have done the video before meeting him. Besides, whats she supposed to do, beg him to not stone her? The video is up and the past has already happened

I probably wouldn't stay with a girl like that but in her position how else is she really supposed to act

>apex fallacy

You applied that wrong. He is specifically calling out Ariana as being lower than him when in fact she is significantly more successful than him.

He tried to twist it poorly as "all women" are less than him but that is even less true, as easily more than 25% of all first-world women are also more successful than him, and considering his subsequent cuck posts I would wager than more than 75% of women are.

My girlfriend did not cheat on me but I cheated on her with 2 different girls and then she started harrassing me and even told the cops that I used to beat her because her telling them that I cheated wouldn't get me in enough trouble.

It was pretty brutal but when we were in love we were basically like you two were maybe except I was the slut but I still feel like shit after 2 years. I've banged some girls but no one has ever been as good as her and everyone else seems so retarded I just hang out with them until I fuck them and maybe even make them fall in love for shits and giggles but I haven't been able to have any emotional connection with anyone after her and I still feel horrible
I don't want to go back together with her but I still feel that she's my only one,I still have our pics and our videos so I kind of understand how you feel.

Keep it up bro we're all gonna make it

fuck i love ariana.

>tfw her new album is your lifting music

I didn't like it. Some songs were alright, but most of it was generic.
Her first. second album, and that christmas album are truly the best

1/?

8/10 if b8 but i'm biting. you are in fucking balls deep in some insane obsession, man. it's not her you're obsessed with. it's not. it'll be the hardest thing in the world to accept, but the thing you're in obsessed with is not her. it's the idea of her. what she represents.

you found a woman who treated you nice, who gave you the happiness you so desperately crave. you thought you found the perfect person. that you found "it." and so you've threw all your hope, your love, your desire and dreams and aspirations on the shoulder of this woman you showed you some kindness. in your mind, things were perfect. she was perfect, because she fit the bill of what you were craving. flaws, imperfections, red flags were nothing in the face of such overwhelming, illusory perfection.

but she was never that perfect. to her, your love was probably never that perfect. she probably never experienced the depth of longing, of adoration, of soul-binding oneness that you felt. the miscarriage may have set things down the wrong path, but odds are they were never on the right path to begin with.

you'll want to refute me. tell me i'm wrong, that she is the best and only one for you. that you had true love, the kind of love that none other than you could possibly fathom. but, and i ask of you a tough task - imagine you are a stranger. she is a stranger. imagine watching the past years of your life unfold from the sidelines. it may take time and effort, but try to view your life through this impartial lens and you will realize that what you cling to is but an illusion of happiness, a false idol you have allowed yourself to worship.

>posting a whore

You're almost 30, you're not old at all.

Men come into their prime in their 30s, it's only women who are all washed up by then. Stop being such an enormous faggot and get on with living your life. You're so much more than the relationship you used to have.

Its infuriating to see men absorb a relationship into their identity. Grow a fucking spine and move on. You get one life on this planet don't waste it being an emotional cunt clinging onto the past.

2/?

i won't say you have to accept that she isn't "the one," that she isn't perfect for you. not yet. it will be a long, long time before you can truly accept that. years, likely, from the way you speak of her now.

what you have to do first is cut her off. in every possible facet. i won't say burn/delete every photo of the two of you, because for better or worse she was a huge part of your life and that means something. but you do need to make those pictures inaccessible. when it comes to situations like this, there is no weaning. you have to go cold turkey.

so give some photos to a friend, or family member, or whoever for safe keeping. burn the rest. block her on every social media. delete your social media if you have to. no photos, no notes, no letters, NOTHING. you have a gaping wound in your heart, and it needs time to heal. every time you expose yourself to her, you're just ripping that scab off, and starting the healing process over.

that's the first and biggest step. do your best to erase her from your mind. they same time heals all wounds for a reason - because its true. it may take weeks, months, years even. but eventually, you'll find yourself reflecting back on her a little less. and a little less. and less and less until you start to feel like you're maybe regaining some semblance of sanity. stay strong. it means you're healing.

if you keep it up, some of the veneer of your self-imposed illusion will start to fade. you'll begin to remember things about her that you actually don't like. things you don't miss. slowly, you'll start to realize that you deserved better. that you still deserve better.

if you keep it up, you'll start to notice other girls again. not just in the physical way that you already do. but in the sense that, hey, this might be someone i could be happy with. keep your chin up, and if you manage to not be a sperg overmind, you'll start to date again.

3/3

there will be times along the way when you start to think "okay, i can do this. i'm getting over her. i can start to reintroduce her again." DON'T. it is your brain being a DICK and trying to get you to relapse.

>"oh, it's just one picture, i can take a look, for old time's sake."
>"oh, i've changed so much these past few months, maybe i'll send her a message as the new me!"
>"hey, maybe with this new me, we can try starting over! maybe it'll work differently this time!"

yeah, no. if it was ever, ever going to work, things would not have gone the way they did. it sucks, but in life, sometimes things end and there's just no going back. this is absolutely, 105% one of those times.

you have to eliminate all desire in your heart to be with her. ALL of it. if there is even the slightest glimmer, the faintest flicker of desire in your heart, you are not ready. in all honesty, you may never be ready. some people just have to avoid their vices altogether. craving is a hell of a drug. there's nothing wrong with that kind of avoidance, and you're damned sure better off that way than you are right now.

because believe it or not, things can get better. they really can. all you have to do is let yourself heal, and one day you'll see that. if it wasn't apparent, i say this from experience. hell, i'm 7 years out and i still have flashes of her face cross my mind. dreams of us together again. i know what it's like, man. every waking thought, every urge, every ounce of your being just wants to make it right, to make it go back to how it was. but "how it was" is gone forever, and its for the best.

just stay the course. you can do it, man. you can get to a better place. just try and keep your chin up and keep moving forward

Agreed my friend.keep up the fight brother

There's some archived posts on this that follow along the lines of

Basically, girls are the most shallow, self-centered creatures the world. They use any attempt to display themselves without looking to others as self-centered and shallow as they truly are. It's nature. They want to show off thier looks, which is most girls' only societal value, but society doesn't like pretentious people.

So they take this cute photo filter that hides enough to look cute, and gives an excuse to post it. The snapchat design team probably worked through some of the ideas to cover enough to make girls look hotter.

All bitches(girls) are hoes(shallow/getting by on looks)

This type of girl isn't too bad. Based on my dating, what I've seen; these types of girls are just shy.

The femanazi's, businesswomen, and intellectuals are the fucking worst.

A girl like this probably works a stupid job and will just wait to be carried by a gainfully employed husband. She likes to shop, enjoys starbucks, has a mac ans iphone, and will claim to be outdoorsy/adventurous