Fit Cosplay thread

How many people on fit cosplay, also how many of you got fit for the sole purpose of cosplay?

Currently trying to go yuugi mode but I may settle for suika.

Seriously, can I get that big natty?

Bumping with more juicy yuugi

>mfw planning on croasplaying at the next AX and having thirsty anons fuck my ass in the bathroom stalls
But first I gotta cut and get waxed.

those guys are all below 170 cm...

really hoping I can pull off pyramid head at otakon this year desu

I want to cosplay really badly but I can't really think of characters that fit my build.

>cosplay

Anyone ever fuck a cosplay chick in her full outfit? I really want to experience this, particularly while high.

Yeah, it was aight. I used to be "fit" but actually dyel as fuck but you could see abs. would go to cons and prey on 6-7/10s. horny weebs are great. They out in the extra effort because you're giving them attention.
Avoid the smelly ones.

I fucked a girl while wearing the same cosplay as her this year at anime north.

Fun times.

No but I have a decent collection of cosplay JAV

How does one do this? Is dyel the preferred body type given weaboo insecurity or would they still give you a go if you were a bit bigger

I've noticed with the weeby crowd lean trumps size for the most part. Look at a show like Free! for example that all the women flick their bean to, all those dudes are otter.

If you have abs you are considered big at an anime convention and will get easy pussy but if you are juicy like the guy in the picture its pretty much a free buffet.

I did a Krieg cosplay at Magfest a while back; was pretty fun, even if I wasn't spot on. Might do Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden) next year. pic related was my attempt at Krieg.

God thats a shitty costume. And a shitty excuse to try and show off your body.

was my first attempt at cosplay. pls no bully

I had basically 2 approaches. The first is on the con floor. Walk up to any girl you want to fuck. Talk to her about whatever the fuck costume shes wearing. Talk about the anime/the actual costume. Ask where they are from (out of towners are the easiest to fuck.) Then drop 1 of 2 things. Either "Hey theres a cool panel/contest/whatever we should check out." or "Hey having a party in x hotel tonight. you should come" Depending on how shes feeling/the conversation is flowing. Be ready for rejection and don't give a fuck. Understand when a girl is trying to leave and move on to someone else. Find someone looking for the same as you.
Have friends, throw party, and drink is the easiest way. Make sure theres at least another girl at the party otherwise its creepy and shell bail.
The alternative to party is just hangout. My personal move is talk about anime until you find one you like that she hasn't seen. Then invite her back to your room to watch it.

Big boss is a pretty rad dude

You sound like an sperg overthinking gay shit.
I imagine these dumb cosplay broads are easier than hookers

I come across as harsh, I'm an active seagul.
For a first attempt closest cosplay its not awful. But as an actual cosplay, you missed basically everything. Mask is wrong, harness is wrong, belt is wrong, bracer is a soccer shin pad with bolts. No distressing or blood stains on the bandage or anything else.
Keep going! It feels great to pull of a sweet cosplay and just like working out, working at it makes it better. You're gonna make it bruh
From fit, you look juicy. Noice

This
Cosplay sluts are easy as all hell, just be their favorite character and have the slightest appearance of abs

>Pick waifu from most popular anime of the year/season
>Ironic jacked crossplay of her
>?????
>Profit

kek your analysis is accurate. my next will be better.

I am. But hey it works and i was trying to help out some fellow spergs.
They are easy to hook up with, but I know weeb guys get nervous and it helps to have a plan. I don't really run a script anymore but when I started out I was a wreck and needed it.
This is a great point I forgot. Pick a character fujos love and bag em

>flat

I'm cosplaying Junkrat from Overwatch this year
While I'm still kinda DYEL I'm working on getting my BF% low enough for abs since that's all grills care about
I'm interested in all the pussy since Junkrat shaping up to be a big husbando.
Seagulls are hyping him up and its got me thinking. The only issue is my wig fucking sucks

Can I be your Roadhog? ;)

what a bunch of degenerates

>this is what I waste my money on!

fucking millenials

Its called a hobby user. You should look it up, they can be pretty enjoyable.

>no fun allowed

people spend ludicrous amounts of money on a lot of useless shit user this isn't any different from them

I'd argue a lot of skills are transferable from cosplay. Learning how to sew and tailor shit is awesome. Fixing clothes that ripped, or just making your clothes fit properly improves your look immensely

tfw want to cosplay real bad but body is still a work in progress and hairline is shitty
Pic related, sorry for shitty hipster, was only one similar I could find.

>go to /cgl/
>take shitless pic
>say I'm going to a con and need an outfit that accentuates my physique
>just posted so those thirsty sluts mire

Hestia is bestia.
Also he is a Veeky Forumsizen

You probably waste more money on supplements that do fuck all than they do on their cosplays.

Anyone on fit do a Jojo cosplay? How'd it turn out?

Not really into anime but i'd like to tryout cosplaying for the sole purpose to fuck qt weebs.

Im not the only one who does this LOL
But i do plan on going to one day

eyy thats me

But cosplay has been my biggest motivator for getting Veeky Forums, I still have a long way to go but I have made quite a bit of progress in the last 10 months.

That'd actually be fuckig awesome
I need a bro to go with.
Are you fat powerlifter mode?

Of course they are they're asians

I don't know why but this picture is insanely funny

Been cutting for my Ace cosplay for two months now, went out with it today for The first time, loose skin prevents a easy sixpack but it still looks okay

How do I get kriegs body guys?

Y-you're cute, user. Are you going to the AX next year?

>implying /cgl/ wouldn't tear you apart for not posting in the proper designated thread and for being an attention seeking whore

Someone say jojo?

Cringed so hard

This is all you need to get girls at a con

>my masters will never be awakened
i think that guy has the effeminate facial aesthetics and the pose though, just not the body.