Why don't you drink green tea?

Why don't you drink green tea?
Probably Gods greatest gift to the world.

It's literally just water with leaves in it. And water is already one of the lowest quality drinks you can find. Mountain Dew Baja Blast is the greatest drink in the world, and it's man-made because God never does anything for us worth shit.

>Anonymous 07/08/16(Fri)20:18:14 No.3785506
NICE SHIT POST BUT YOU DONT KNOW MY LIFE OK>?!????!

Haven't found a good place to buy it and I know nothing about green tea. I want to try Macha and see if L-theanine is all it's cracked up to be

had a giigle cool post

>It's literally just water with leaves in it

It's not a gods gift, it lowers T levels on men.

I prefer mint tea

Yerba Mate here, gives me a smooth pick me up

Only drawback is to do a whole setup it can be a bit time consuming.

I'll take a slight t dip for all the benefits, which include faster metabolism, lower prostate cancer risk, lower colon cancer risk, lower blood pressure and so on

there's other foods for that

I love it but it's 33°C outside and hot cup of tea isn't very fitting

Doesn't it also inhibit estrogen?

>Literally spic-tier fedora autist "brewing skills that matters"

lmao, kill yourself, I bet you only drink craft-beers and vintage scotch samurai whiskey aswell?

Not nearly as effective, buddy. I'm serious, it's inexpensive. Just have green tea and if you don't notice any noticeable test loss, keep on it. You might just thank yourself one day.

Because it only raises the antioxidant level in your blood, which is probably due to it raising uric acid levels.

No improvement in DNA or fat or protein oxidation status. Waste of money.

Got into when I lived Spain and some guys from Argentina invited me, though I drank it with the Spaniards too after that.

In all seriousness it gives me a boost, no let down, and it's fun to do alone or share with friends, it works for me. If it has the same effects on everyone else as it does to me, I'd recommend it.

And I actually don't drink alcohol so, no, sorry bro.

LITERALLY a straight-edge, tea drinking, fitness autist.
Scooby would be proud.

I like you.

Guilty on all charges sir

My understanding was that it simply prevents testosterone from converting into DHT, which is why it can help prevent baldness.

Also unfortunately for you, mint actually raises estrogen. Kek.

rarely drink it

I drink black tea the most, stopped since the weather became hot but I need to start making some cold black tea with a slice or two of lemon and lime in it

nah green tea is shit.
coffee or go home

Coffee vs tea. Which is more/fit/?

Coffee is Alpha. tea is beta. I drink 2 cups of each every day though T B H

Because every time I go for it, I end up making coffee instead. I just enjoy the stronger flavor more.

I do make tea (usually black or herbal) if I'm about to go to sleep.

8/10

Friendly reminder if your drinking Tea outside of the commonwealth nations then your just drinking piss tier watered down shite.
I asked for a cup of tea in 'Murika and got hot water and non dairy creamer which smelt like a Haloween mask

>non dairy creamer

Do Americans die if they consume something that is not highly processed and totally artificial?

Do you like it as much as you like mens' butts?

I have no idea man, the tea was just hot water in a styrofoam cup, it smelt a little bit like lemons or that Lemsip medicine that you mix with water.
Asked for coffee another day and still got the creamer, no one had actual milk, wanted some toast and the bread was as sweet as pound cake. Fuck sake

Si! El mate es muy buena para el gainz

>ctrl + f "black tea"
>"black tea" not found
>das rayciss
>#BlackTeaMatters

What? I order tea in bulk here in the states all of the time and it does not taste like just hot water when I brew it. Did you get tea at a Denny's?

1/2 coffee 1/2 tea

probably going to hell

I do every single day. I have never felt better in my life.*

*1. Without hard drugs

Where the fuck are you at in the States? It is worse depending on the area but holy shit

This is a actually pretty good tho few will believe you

I have a pitcher of Green Tea and a pitcher of iced coffee in my refrigerator. Both are great to drink. Apparently green tea has weight loss benefits and while I'm sure they're minimum I'm already doing everything else I'm supposed to do on a good cut, plus I love the taste of it.

Also I don't like black like my wife's son coffee that much to be honest family so I put some 25cal/cup cashew milk in it and it makes it taste perfect to me.

This is an actual thing in my country. Don't feel weird about it.

greatest gift God has ever given is coffee faggoy. get it right. now be smited by your insolence and blasphemy.

coffee is nasty
black tea is nasty

green and white tea cardio twink masterrace

i dot 3/4 tea 1/4 coffee with 1 tablesppon almond milk

pretty good SENPAI

This.

Your opinions are bad.

But I already drink it everyday
>that feel when asian friends and coworkers give you all kinds of oolong tea because you're the only person they know that likes tea
Feels good man

If you're drinking green tea to aid with metabolism might as well go all the way and start drinking matcha

Literally the opposite is true you dumb faggot.

>Halloween mask

all tea stains your teeth really bad

>tfw fucking up my whitening gainz

9/10

Tell me more about this I've never heard of it.

it's meme magic green tea powder from japan. people add it to lots of baked goods. it's basically just green tea on steroids with tons of health benefits. expensive and tastes like shit to drink straight tho

Cocoa

Because it contains caffeine

I had mate in Argentina alot. Just wished they would let it cool down a little :( my tongue can't take that boiling water.

Yerba mate is usually my go to for caffeinated beverages

It's powdered green tea. Nothing else.

Because it tastes like shit

It's not a meme, it's an og method of preparing green tea

It is to green tea what espresso is to coffee

It's just the fb health fags have jumped on it and added it to all sorts of shit to feel "healthy"

I exclusively drink tieguanyin oolong

Does tea actually help at all with weightloss/gains? Other than the fact that it's no calorie of course.

speek english moffucka

just had 3 cups. pondering if I should go make more.

>tfw black tea with cocoa, coconut, and vanilla
senpai...

Not enough to matter

10/10

11/10

12/10

The main reason you should be drinking green tea is for the antioxidants and the amino acid L-theanine, the latter of which increases your concentration and relaxation.

Beyond this, green tea does help with burning fat, but also makes you hungry