/feels/

>Doesn't matter what I do she doesn't want me back.

Atleast i got the gym and the barbell.
What do to forget your ex, brehs? It really fucks with my mental gains.

I spent 5 years with her, she lived with me for the last 2 before leaving.

It's been just over a year. Nothing helps. Just deal with it. I lift. I drink. I work. Can't wait to die one day.

same boat breh.

I'm gonna stay single for the rest of my life. Not going through this shit ever again.

fuck

Same brah. I feel like I'm gonna die alone... but its okay... after I die it's gonna be alright.

>H-hold me

Threaten to kill yourself if she doesn't take you back Kill yourself

Imagine she's pregnant. It's called the Lolita Ending. Because sooner or later she will be and you'll move on, so you might as well cut your wait time.

Its been 9 years since I last saw her she was my first real love and no one since has ever come close to her. Drinking shots in bed, playing video games, watching cartoons having sex all the time, go out and every guy is jelly that I have her but unfortunately that last one lead me to become extremely jealous and she left. 9 years after we last saw each other and there hasnt been a day since that I dont think about her.
She hated muscle men and she married a 120lb weakling so she wouldnt like me now but I still miss her.

I wish she would be pregnant by me with me by her side. I miss her so much. She's the kind of girl you would marry and spend the rest of your life with.

Bruh its okay, I'm on the same boat but I'm lifting for myself now, not some dumb no-ass bitch.
We gonna make it bruh

Move on and meet another girl you fucking faggot

You don't. You carry that shit with you and it just eventually fades, not completely, It'll always be there, but that strong feeling of sadness will fade. You have to accept that for whatever reason she left, she won't change her mind and there's nothing you can do about it. Lifting won't make her realize "Man I really messed up huh?" because she's just looking at your body not you. You have to look around you and see that each and every one of those women can be a potential mate, you just have to make the effort to see that in them. Of course you don't have to move on quickly, you need time to heal and let that feeling fade, and when it does you try again and again until you find someone better, who cares about you. Here's a bear. Bears make me happy.

Tough shit brah. Keep your eyes open though.

I can't man. Doesn't matter if I fuck a slut or not. If that slut says she loves me. I will never find a girl like my ex again. With someone I can be full autismo with and watch cartoons n shit together. Life is sad.

>I wish she would be pregnant
Kill yourself senpai.

Have you tried to meet new people? Cut all contact forever with the ex and meet a new qt. Its not easy nor fun but eventually you get over it.

You could stop being a bitch

Why don't you wanna fullfill your natural purpose, user?

You are complaining and whining about a girl who dumped you. You have 0 dignity for yourself I can see why it didn't work out and will probably never work out .
Also remove yourself from the gene pool you needy fuck.

How beta can one become?

I just think about how she told that "we are always going to be together user", then, after she dump me, when she messaged me "don't talk to me ever again" and now she is probably getting fucked by some dude and telling him it's the best sex of her life. You can't be sad when you are full of hatred, luckily I feel how the feelings are fading away which is good because when this nightmare started I almost lose my mind.

Thanks for the bear

>tfw girl I'm dating turned into my little sister because I'm afraid to touch her

First gf and first person I truly loved. We were together for a year and it was the best year of my life. I had to leave her to study abroad. She wanted to do an ldr but I knew that wasn't going to work and cut it off completely. She was devastated and I felt like shit.

Fast forward a few months, I thought I was over her. I think about her every other day but it's not so bad. 10 min ago her snap story shows her getting drunk for her 21st. All the feels came rushing back Veeky Forums. Holy shit, it feels like everything that I've done to forget her has been useless. I know I should've deleted her snap but I couldn't do it, I wanted to know how she was doing. It's too late for regret now though. The feels are here to stay...

Thankfully, It's deadlift day today. All I do is lift the shit out of that fucking barbell but I know I will feel better afterwards.

are you some sort of gay

Time fixes everything. Everyday you will feel a little bit better,

Concentrate on getting through each day, then, each time you wake up, it'll be a little bit better... until it hurts no longer.

Once the pain is completely gone, it'll seem funny to look back an remember how silly you were acting (even though it didn't feel silly at the chem) and will take teh vow that I did: NEVER WASTE TIME.

Get your mind off of her by improving yourself; whatever that might mean. Concentrate on school, learning, self-improvement, travel, promotions... whatever.

Don't waste your time wallowing in your shit. Rise above it and you'll forever look back at that time in your life and be happy that you made the most of it.

You. Will. Make. It.

You don't have to change your body or your actions or habits. its all about changing your perspective. Theres the way you look at things then theres the objective reality of situations. She wasnt your soul mate, you weren't star crossed lovers you can live happy without her. If you had never met her she would be just another faceless nobody who you wanted to sling yogurt into. look for happiness in a new place, don't worry about where you last had it. I love you guys, we're all gonna make it.

at least you have a fucking ex

try being a former fatass who lost 100 lbs but even though you are fit as fuck now, you are bitter from all the years of being ignored, that you cant even look at girls without being angry.

it could be worse, OP.

>10 min ago her snap story shows her getting drunk for her 21st.
The bottle is not the only thing she put in her mouth user.

>tfw my boyfriend left me for a landwhale manchild who manipulated a 14 y/o into sex

>mfw my ex started dating a guy who's noticeably uglier and chunkier than me (I was a skelebones back then, now ottermode)
>only dating him because his sister is loaded and he likes the same childish hobbies as her
>he ended up distancing her from her friends

I'm not even mad. Looking back, I'm surprised I could stand her as long as I did.

I can cure these feels for you. Find a girl to date, not marriage material in the slightest. Date her for 6 months max. Break up. Now you have real experience and you can move on with your life.

>find a girl to date

sure ill snap my fingers and she will magically appear

meeting people after you are done school is impossible, and I only got fit after school was done

Dude sluts are everywhere. Stop being a bitch.

>tfw no kazakh pro volleyball gf

if it was that easy r9k wouldnt exist

Honestly the trick to forgetting about someone is to
1. Accept that it will never happen
2. Realize that you are worth more than they are. Realize that they are missing out on one of the most unique people ever. Find whats unique about yourself that no other guy has and realize that she wont be able to have access to that anymore. Feel like beyonce actually lol
3. Look foward to giving the next girl those benefits and realize that youll feel the same way towards her. Always be curious about who that person may be, what they look like, and their personality.
Some of those twitter quote accounts is a good start
Usually 2 and 3 lead into 1 and itll transition from her thats not giving you a chance to you not giving her that chance So if she tries and comes back then you can say no chance gg

Is anyone else seeing the kinesiology tape on her leg...would fuck.

Fucking grow up you whiny piece of shit
>some bitch dumps you
so fucking what? Were you going to make babies with her or something? Fucking hell go find some other bimbo at a bar and bang the shit out of her and fucking GET OVER IT so we don't have to endure your whining shit threads

she hot

I disagree, having someone who loved you, and you loved back, disappear from your life is truly one of the worst pain humans can experience.

Just found out, gf of half a year probably just cheated on me while she told she was going to sleep, she actually went out drinking with a friend. I fucking hate her, Veeky Forums. I hate her for making me now stop trusting her at all, things were going so good so far. But I guess if she's like this it was just a matter of time for it to show up. Fucking hell im so mad right now.

I was Young and I loved.

Just Focus on breathing, also what really worked for me was a heavy punching bag and guidance on how to do this and that.

Now I just fuck them, they get old I get young.

Bad advice but that's my heart.

Fuck them all as hard as the first one fucked Me.

how did you find out?

when did you find out? what did you say to her

when you found out?

Someties the heaviest thing we lift in life are our feelz ...

>knowing she'll never be able to forget me because I took her virginity
Music for this feel?

We've known each other since we were kids, we exchanged our ID slings back in highschool when we started dating, we were doing great in college. We got in a fight for no reason, she broke up with me, then wanted me back a week later. I was full of shit and let my pride get the best of me and told her to fuck off.
I'm 22 now, stable job, great gains, and I'm still using the same sling she gave me.
Gets heavier everyday I'm telling you.

>She went on a vacation alone with one of her girl friends.
>Yesterday she told me around night that she was super tired and that she probably would just get to the hotel and go to sleep.
>Around 5 am today I get a voice message from her friend telling me my gf is pretty drunk and blah blah blah and that she wants to sleep now even though it's super early and that she's so boring.

I mean, the fact that she drank does not bother me at all. It's the fact that she told me she was going to do something and she did not. Also the fact that she is underage so I'm wondering how did she get the alcohol, which makes me think she has been meeting people, something she has not told me. So now because of this it is kind of hard to believe that when she tells me something, that thing is actually true.

>I haven't spoken to her yet.

Am I over reacting and being a little insecure perhaps?

Sorry this was meant to

do women feel sad and empty like we do after breakups?

i imagine they do for a short period of time before jumping back on the cock carousel. but there has be some sort of lingering sadness deep down, r-right?

This weekend there is a festival that everyone in my city will go to, but I have no one to go with.

Yeah that's some bullshit. It might be that the decision to drink happened after she had spoken to you though, but that's for you to find out.
Is her friend old enough to buy booze? If she's not you can ask who bought it, and if she doesn't answer you it's most likely a dude, because she wouldn't mind saying a girl bought it for her.

Did she break up with your because you consider women to be some weird alien being that feeds on cocks instead of human, you fucking mongoloid?

Stay strong

I was with my ex for 5 years. It took another 2 to get over it. What made me progress? It was strange, one day I woke up and the sinking feeling in my chest was gone. I laid in silence and couldn't feel that crushing weight any more. So I kept working on bettering myself and eventually met someone way better. We've been together for 3 years now. Meeting someone better makes you forget about your ex really quick. But DO take time off for yourself first.

>do women feel sad and empty like we do after breakups?
In a majority of cases girls emotionally move on while in the relationship and only dump their bf after they found a new one (called monkeybranching)
If a girl does get dumped she feels rejected but its not the same rejection guys feel because she has her girlfriends who support her and maybe a few beta orbiters aswell
Then when she is done feeling sorry for herself she goes out and finds herself a new guy to fuck

Move on guys. I know it's easy to say, but you have to. It is the only way through this.

Take some time. Write down the things you want to do, whether small or big, and go do them. Spend a month doing that. After a while the feelings will feel dull and you'll be healed. Then you are ready for another relationship

>he thinks women don't feed on cocks

>Write down the things you want to do
The only thing i wanted to do was fuck other girls and find a new gf
Thats still on my list after a goddamn year and its making me feel worse
bad tip is bad

Spotted the happy cuck

Dump her ass now bro, do it over atext, call, whatever. In all my experiences, where theres smoke theres fire.

Rhn nigga run.

Dodged a bullet senpai. Chanxes are she tried getting woth anoyher dude and it failed. Chick was the incarnation of hypergamy. When she couldnt swimg up to another branch she came falling back to you.

You saved yourself.

sorry to say but you won't forget about her until you get someone else. good luck m8

>I never had a serious relationship

thx for letting us know

bears are good and all, and dubs, dubs are great but what if the feeling never goes away? my first gf left like 3 or 4 months ago, I can't even remember, it's all a blur. I shudder every time I read something that was written by a guy that 9 years later still has feelings for his ex gf.

what the fuck man, I don't want to end up like that

seriously. do women not have souls, or feelings? what the fuck. why does it seem like guys take this shit way harder than girls?

she was perfect and i fucked up. she was literally everything i wanted. nothing even comes close. now i just chase my dream of becoming the best soccer player in the world just so i can see her again

>kind of want to greentext about my breakup
>realise it's a waste of time, will only make me feel worse, and it's stupid to rant about relationships online

i k t f

it's really hard to deal with this

>finally get to a point where I can last 2 months without talking to my ex or checking her facebook
>she fucking texts me

she always does this whenever she's down, like when she's in pain over a surgery she had, or something.

IF YOU FEEL SO BAD AND GUILTY ABOUT LEAVING ME, THEN YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE IN THE FIRST PLACE

I swear she only talks to me to feel better about herself. But I always reply cause I might want to get back together one day.

Fucking die in my sleep already

>tfw took each other's virginities but she still left you.
wtf, redpill? I thought you said bitches that have had 50+ partners can't form strong bonds but this little girl that never touched a dick in her life(or so she told me) ended it over some stupid shit?

fucking sucks, man.
my best friend moved away. now i have no one to do stuff with. how do i meet new friends, then?

she'll forget all about it once she gets blacked

+1 for them feelirnos. pls kill me

you did the right thing. I tried ldr and instead of wasting 1 year of my youth I ended up wasting 3.

>once chance at life
>born a WMAF happa

you dont know shit, i was like you at one stage of my life and that sadness is nothing compared to truly loving someone and having to cut them out of your life because they no longer feel the same about you, it's about as bad as a loved one dying, except you know they are alive and well getting with other guys and making new memories without you.

>This
If I knew it would hurt so much I would have stayed a kissless virgin

How do i convince myself that im worthy of love, bruhs?

absolutely no idea. I study in a different town and have a good social circle there, but when I am back in my hometown its not that good. I have a few friends, who I mostly just smoke weed with once in a while. One day I will move back to my hometown, but then I will be a complete loner. And if I get a girlfriend and we want to settle down in my hometown, then I am only going to have these weirdo drug dudes to show her.

Worst part is that I can't expand it/maintain it since I am only here a few times in the year.

I'm with my first current gf for 3 years now and it has been a little rocky recently, part of me is incredibly anxious about us ending one day and i fear i will be broken after that, it seems so unlikely that my first will be the one i'm with forever, its almost as if im feeling some break up sadness pre-emptively because i fear the worst.

You guys atleast dated and fucked the girl you're missing.

I literally fell so fucking hard for her, after a bit of going forward and backward I finally went all out and striked out completely, saw her making out with another guy that night.

I didn't sleep at all that night, only slept next night because I was so tired and then 3rd night again I couldn't sleep, just kept rolling in my bed.

It's been 5 months, and I'm only just now starting to forget.

Yes, I'm that pathetic

>and spend the rest of your life with.

lmao you won't even get to spend another minute with her

it would be worse for you if you developed any sort of relationship with her. it sounds dumb.

Do you have someone in your life you can tell this too?

If not, we're here for you. I'm sure you gonna make it, hang tight!

I think all those feels are so heavy because we have to lift them alone. Let's change that!

You attract what you fear

user, compose yourself. Trust me. You will begin to show weakness and insecurity consciously or not, and she will pick up on it. Itll drive you two apart. I recommend watching Corey Wayne on youtube. Theres a lot of material he talks about when shes going cold. Hope for the best brah

>can't wait to die one day
It really fucking hurts friend, the moment i dont have something to occupy myself with i start thinking of her

I thought about that and in the moment I got the voice message I decided to shut down everything I was thinking and gave her the benefit of the doubt, so I didn't say anything I might regret afterwards. Her friend is underage too, so definetly it was someone else that gave them the alcohol.
6 months is a very short time to be dating someone but in all that time she never gave me a most small reason to think she might cheat on me.

I thought I found my qt German gf brah, feels bad

>falling for the female jew
It's like you don't even wanna make it

For all the sad cunts here, if you want to get over a girl, just go out and meet other girls. Use every mean you have, at school, at parties with friends, even tinder. But the most important thing you must realize is that eventually you'll get over it and you'll meet someone new that will make you forget everything about past bitches. Fucking hell don't let emotions run you, you are not women.

I'm turning 28 this year and have never had a gf. You guys have nothing to complain about. You don't understand the crushing loneliness I feel during the night or when I wake up. Every time a girl rejects me it makes me doubt whether or not I am even worthy of a girl liking me or even capable of having a gf. I'm trying to make changes but I have no friends so it's nearly impossible. I don't know if I even want a large group of friends, I much rather prefer getting to know and bond with one or two people.

You motherfuckers are pathetic. Millions of years of evolution and you spend your years in this magnificent, wonderful and amazing world full of wonders sulking because of some slut that bangs chad on the daily basis? Fuck you.

nah breh you are full of worth familia. women literally are subhuman cocksuckers 2bh they're only good for sex and labour in the household fucking their soft body and ejaculatng in them is their only purpose theres nothing to worry about them persuade yourself that your fuckable and then go out talk to them look them in their eyes and s m i l e thats really important

Bf and I of 2.5 years just split a month ago after living together for a year. Yes we do feel deep sadness, but most women don't internalize the sadness or learn from their mistakes because they have 10 other satellite dicks ready to pounce. So instead of being sad they just distract themselves. I'm sure some men do this as well, but they aren't the ones sitting in a thread crying about their broken hearts. For me, I just focus on school or working out, any other alone time I put on a movie. Otherwise I sit here and wallow that I'll never meet anyone as good again, which statistically isn't true. Plus the relationship was not ideal anyway, so I should appreciate that I'm not wasting any more effort trying to fix something that can't be fixed. It'll get better.

do you happen to live in the city of L O N D O N ?

>It'll get better.
>because they have 10 other satellite dicks ready to pounce
I agree, these two are related
For guys, we dont have this. There arent tons of chicks willing to comfort us with vaginal hugs when we get brokenhearted

Fuck off. Do you know how absolutely soul-crushing it is to go your entire life without ever experiencing any kind of intimacy?

>Do you know how absolutely soul-crushing it is to go your entire life without ever experiencing any kind of intimacy?
No, and you don't either because you'r not dead. We were all fucking single once so we get it. You, however, can never get how soul crushing it is to lose someone who you love and who loved you. Fuck you.