Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nSP_5XR8OsI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

in for sick of being small spoon

>That spank

Lewd

>Lewd
he missed

Prove us that you can deadlift your dad or fuck off.

Well that would be easy because he's ashes in a river.

I'll post a vid when I DL 85kg and then I'll be deadlifting my dad.

Don't even need to work up to that weight
Chalk up and grip and rip

I know I've done it before. Plus 5kg. Got to get out of my fucking head man jesus.

I promise that I will lift with more flow from now on, less fucking analysis all the time.

Okay but please stop replying to Sean forever

I really shouldn't have to suggest this

Esmerelda literally didn't know who Bret gibbs is?

Confirmed.

its understandable,
worlds was so long ago, its hard to remember

Five 5s of truth

Can't argue with those quints at all. I guess I just expect to get told off so I try defend myself. Soz.

>Monday
>Walk up to the rack
>Warm up
>Squat

Not
>Walk up to rack
>Stare at the bar rehearsing cues in my head
>Ensure that I am under the bar perfectly by resetting like 3 times
>Visualise squat
>Grind out squat
>Repeat

Fucking kills my motivation man

>Rethinking life

Maybe you should either end it or stop coming here

My gym sessions are like this
>walk in
>turn up music
>walk to bar
>squat bar like I'd squat 300kg
>tight and controlled
>feel powerful despite squatting bar
>start adding plates
>squat again
>smugly add 20s
>people are beginning to watch
>add more 20s
>hit unexpected pr

Only slipped a disc once

I like that idea. I'll do max days like that, just see it as a fun day to push myself. Nothing scary.

What music do you guys listen to on max days or when you are at comp?

in case it wasnt already obvious enough esmeralda doesnt lift or know anything about it, just comes here for attention from beta orbiters

>walk into gym
>find the biggest bro on their leg day
>squat next to him
>smirk between sets at his shitness

why would you max out without a belt?

I like watching bad deadlifts, there are just so many.

I'm pretty cocky with deadlifts. Do it facing the fags on the smith machine.

Some of us don't like them you dumb basketball short wearing ballsack.

Belts make me pee desu

>mfw accessory day
>all the boring accesory work and noe of the fun lifting
Yesterday I
>PRd on my paused bench 75kgx4 for 3 sets
>PRd on my sumo Deadlift, 146x5
>watched a man with the worst form ever narrow stance deadlift 110kg and act like it was a huge deal
>he was a lanklet with a lot of tats of course

I sit and watch people deadlift with shit form between sets. I've never seen someone snap their shit up in person but I will one day.

how's that 3pl8 squat going, faggot?

Not looking too bad there

You'll make it one day lad

>just got back from grocery shopping
>going to make a feast with tacos tomorrow
>feels good

>worst form ever
Have you seen my squat form before I switched to low bar?

Does anyone want to play some games tonight? I'd be down to do some starcraft 2 or overwatch if anyone plays either of those.

>tfw I just play a mod of a total war game alone
fuck always having to interact with people

Is it really bad that I embarrassed a guy doing dangerously bad deadlifts by fixing his form and telling him to read up on it ratger than trusting his skelly mate? Saw him not long back tho and his form has got much better and he's got bigger.

What is this assistance movement? It looks kinda like a deadlift.

One more day until comp lads so excited yeeeeeeeeeeee boiiiiiiiiiiii

>Have you seen my squat form
Yes, and that's how I stopped worrying about my form all that much.

If anything i'm not squatting as much as i was a few weeks ago, but my form has greatly improved

Doubt it, it's degenerative over a long time

I almost never interrupt people to help them, doesn't help that I lift at my unis gym and almost everyone with shit form looks like a fucking chad so I don't care.

I've given a few pointers before but only if I've been talking to them before, like one guy complimented me on my weak lifts and we chatted a little about programs and stuff. Then I think it's ok to offer advice.

damn
even with someone with this form?

Is that why I never snapped my shit up?

Yeah desu. One day you'll wake up in the morning, put on your jeans and bam. Bad hip/back/knee. Takes ages to heal.

I never help people. Someone warned me that arching during bench will injure my back. Found that highly annoying desu senpai and imagine it's how the recipient of unwanted advice feels most of the time.

I think it's just because it was kind of fucking up my vibe when I was setting up for my own deadlifts. Little skelly shit with a hunched back trying to tell guy with genuine potential how to deadlift. He seemed to appreciate it and take it on but they probably laughed at me afterwards.

Well my form is starting to look a lot better now, so let's hope that doesn't happen.

Holy fuck, I thought my deadlift used to be bad.

Yeah I stopped after that. People get defensive of their gains

Also, no arched back in bench

Shoo. Shoo.

I hate squating and deadlifting.
I can't figure out the form without hurting myself because im autistic.

Can I just take tren and get big legs without working them?

It happened with my hip from bad squat form.

Heed my warning.

id like to play games w u lad but i dont really play any because i am bad at all of them :( x.x

not even memeing m8
stay safe lad

>and imagine it's how the recipient of unwanted advice feels most of the time.
yeah id guess so myself
i have had people ask me for advice as well tho and Tbh i dont really know what to tell them lol
they probably think im holding out on them but i kinda just lift

Do you have starcraft? I don't care if you're bad, we could do 2v2s or something.

do what you want
how does it apply to powerlifting tho?

I have it, but i havent played it in years. so id be dogshit tier at it.

only game i kind of played seriously for a little was League and that game is pure cancer.

What do you do on your time off?

I'm starting a webcomic!

This is pretty much a shitposting all around intermediate lifting thread anyway.

Im not taking advice from the rest of Veeky Forums. They are just memers that spout off repeated untested shit.

Feel free to add me on battle.net: iGuDMaFF#1218

Anyone else could add me too if you ever want to play starcraft2/overwatch. I haven't played starcraft 2 regularly in forever since all my RL friends quit.

>This is pretty much a shitposting thread anyway.
yeah but if you ask some lifting related, you will get the powerlifting answer here
so first of all big legs means fuck all if you cant squat and dead so its a waste of time

so accept that or do what you want and ask fraud about roids

thanks m80.

maybe ill get overwatch and play with you sometime?

is it worth it?

(I never played much tf2)

can you pls end your life thanks

Don't give up on form. Once you get everything sorted you can finally start hitting volume and gains come quick

Oh, I almost forgot....you don't happen to play diablo, do you?\

;)

It's pretty good. I wouldn't play it much alone, but me and a lot of my friends from undergrad like to play it occasionally. If you like shooters and team based games, it's definitely a lot of fun.

I used to play a ton back in the day. I got paragon 100 back when that was the max and somewhat hard. I haven't really played much in the past year though.

>my old benching style

i still can't believe I used to bench like this

no fucking wonder it hurt my elbows so bad lol

>"""bench"""
>heels not on the floor

rip back

whats it look like now?

>no fucking wonder it hurt my elbows

Is it just because your elbow is getting out in front of the bar? I can't really see why else that would fuck up your elbows.

That, and intentionally putting torque across the elbow to fight against nature and tuck them in like that

actually, I have to say that my bench looks bretty gud these days. Its weak af RN but its only something like a month or 2 away from 400+ lb range at any give time

kys

though i do now bench heels down by preference, not by necessity

okee doke. Ill consider getting it then la.

wew, that ungodly ROM

youtu.be/nSP_5XR8OsI

Is this how you deadlifts?

and I still managed 182.5 in competition that way lol

That guy is so cute.
>tfw you will never have downs and get that excited about a lift

'no'

bretty stronkg tho

Have squats yielded any more ass progress?

you are hyperextending at the top and by the looks of it not locking hips Tbh

Put his foot on the bar because he conquered that shit

what's wrong with it?

i'm legit kind of sad I was never into pokemon so I can't really enjoy pokemon go

it seems legit

i still do this

Tried that running thing today.

Holy shit guys it wasnt a meme at all, I feel great. Instantly cleared my blocked sinuses and gave me a huge mental boost. Im gonna do it more often.

I wanna be a beast at chinups
like being able to do 50+kg at 90kg
what kind of programming is good for chins?

Just sumo deadlifted 335x8. Looks like my sumo is on a comeback

Try linear first. Got me up to 55 lbs added for 4, and 50x3x5 the week before that.

It's fun as shit, trying not to get addicted at the moment. Its forcing me to do actual cardio lmao

Yeah runners high is a thing

I used to be serious into endurance sports, you can be gassed with your lungs and legs burning but the endorphins make you feel fantastic

smashed out a 500lb deadlift for the first time today. form wasn't pretty but I locked it out.

There's nothing "wrong with it"

its just not a traditional deadlift, it looks like he's wearing heels (nono for deadlifts, unless you're training WL which he is) and he's not even locking out lol

4 pl8 when?

Do you think rows would be beneficial to build the chin up?

Feels like when I do them it's just a half ROM chin.

overcooked my steak

broud of u

Wish I would have done it earlier.

Sprained my ql bretty bad so Im gonna have at least another two weeks to set some good cardio habits.

Wish me luck user. Im gonna try hard.

Also, I'm already repping 5s at 15kg(30-40lbs?). Don't like linear increases because after a grindy tough session, I'm not recovered or strong enough to do the same workout even heavier, which just results in more cheating/more rest time.

D1:
Chinup 5 sets weighted
back and bicep work

D2: Pull ups 3 sets explosive recovery workout
back and bicep work

D3: Chin up max set of 3-8 increasing 2kg each week
back and bicep work

Could probably hit it any day tbqh

Dunno. Probably a little bit, since the same muscles are used, but if you want to build your bench up, what would you do? Bench more, right? Same thing applies to chins. Accessory work is fine, but it shouldn't come at the cost of progression of the main lift.

How does that program I put together in like 2 minutes look? Sort of texas method inspired.

Rest time isnt a bad thing in strength sports.

Listen to Max Aita talk about his training. Would take like 30 minute breaks between max singles on front squats.

Buda would probably be able to help you more with actual programming desu.

Seconding this

Just take long rests.

After you finish your last set and know you cant do another full one, just do reps in between your other assistance lifts. Youll be able to get 1-2 each time, probably. just superset it.

if you cant do more weighted ones, just use your pullup bar at home (buy one if you dont) and do another 20-30 at home with your bodyweight.

>lose mostly muscle when cutting
>gain mostly fat when bulking
Might as well start roiding.

Kekked at webm, smelly is a silly boy

>That whore

Fat

Kek

If face guy is in here, that quote from this morning was from Proverbs.

Hey, America, I just want you to know that I see you hurting right now,and if you need your little bro to talk to, Canada will be here for you, ok? Stay well.

How have you been Poutine? How's training going?