Where is the Ark of the Covenant?

I assume it was hidden when the babylonians were about to raid the Temple Mount. i believe hiding it behind its wal or underground would have been too risky, the babylonians rased the whole temple. So I would assume it was evacuated discretely through a tunnel. But then where did they hid it? Is it sitting in a cave in Jordan just like the dead sea scrolls?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationaldebtclock.co.uk/
usdebtclock.org/
tifr.res.in/TSN/news_detail.php?id=107
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Apparently it's in Ethiopia

Why are you assuming it was hidden? It disappears from Jewish accounts after the siege and hasn't been seen since, so there's no reason to think it survived. If it ever existed, it was probably taken back to Babylonia and melted down, as was pretty common for religious icons and symbols of power at the time.

Even if it still existed, it's definitely not in Ethiopia. The country didn't even start claiming it until they came up with a (pretty implausible) story as part of medieval-era propaganda.

In threescore and six places.

Shaitan Iblis of Jinn

Isa ibn Maryam mishkan here.

Peace be upon him.

x marks the spot

Sad that Queen Elizabeth II, the Supreme Governor of the Church of England
(international Anglican Communion) and Justin Welby, the 105th Archbishop
of Canterbury, are atheists. No wonder the Queen and Archbishop are block-
ing British Archaeologists at Wessex Archaeology from digging Mishkan up.

In my rich uncles basement.

It's in a Church in Northern Ethiopia. No one is allowed to go inside expect for a Orthodox priest who isn't allowed to leave.

During the communist reign troops were ordered to see what was inside the church by Mengistu Haile Mariam himself, however for some reason the military ignored the orders and never enacted on it.

May seem like a random story but I always looked at it as the work of God if the covenant was actually there.

Go fuck yourself you Jew fuck.
We're not paying £24T ($32T).
Doc says Mishkan is Jewish.

Bibi

If it was there wouldn't Israel try to take it?

Turns out controlling the media and the banks is more effective than owning some crappy box full of old junk.

Like Hell You Aren't !!

nationaldebtclock.co.uk/
usdebtclock.org/

£24T ($32T) !!

G-D

Probably looted and dismantled

you can't find what never existed in the first place

It disappeared from jewish accounts probably because the guys who hid it died with their secret. Just like the dead sea scrolls forgotten for thousand years.
The ark was the most precious thing to the israelites, losing it would be a sign of a catastrophe. So when the city was besieged I can't imagine they immediately devised plans to secure it in a remote place. Of course a heretic would think everyone fled, the babylonian took it and melted it down. that would have been too casual to let the Ark there to be looted. Look what happenned in Iraq and Syria, people moved ancient books and museum artifacts to be sure they don't get destroyed when they fleed the city. The Ark was much more important than archeological pieces. And I don't believe it's in that Ethiopian church. I'm sure it has been visited many times and they have nothing of value. It's good for tourism though.

If we drill any more cores
into it you might be right.

2 Maccabees 2:4-8
>4 It was also contained in the same writing, how the prophet, being warned by God, commanded that the tabernacle and the ark should accompany him, till he came forth to the mountain where Moses went up, and saw the inheritance of God.
>5 And when Jeremias came thither he found a hollow cave: and he carried in thither the tabernacle, and the ark, and the altar of incense, and so stopped the door.
>6 Then some of them that followed him, came up to mark the place: but they could not find it.
>7 And when Jeremias perceived it, he blamed them, saying: The place shall be unknown, till God gather together the congregation of the people, and receive them to mercy.
>8 And then the Lord will shew these things, and the majesty of the Lord shall appear, and there shall be a cloud as it was also shewed to Moses, and he shewed it when Solomon prayed that the place might be sanctified to the great God.

2 Al-baqarah 2 4 8
>And the prophet said to them: Surely the sign of His kingdom is, that there shall come to you the chest in which there is tranquility from your Lord and residue of the relics of what the children of Moses and the children of Aaron have left, the angels bearing it; most surely there is a sign in this for those who believe.

Heir Lucifer,

Sorry to bother you. A bit confused.

Was it Ezekiel and Daniel who moved Mishkan and Moses from hollow Jeremiah cave to Helel Stone?

Or was it John the Baptist and Jesus who moved Mishkan and Moses from hollow Jeremiah cave to Helel Stone?

Thank you,

Her Majesty

Ezekiel and I (Daniel the prophet) shipped G-D's mishkan (tabernacle) to Stone Hedge.
~ Belteshazzar

Jesus and I (John the baptist) capped G-D's mishkan (tabernacle) with Helel Stone.
~ Belteshazzar

Shaytan Iblis of Jinn

The templars took it to Oak Island.

We have top men working on it right now

Recharging the galaxies, Planets' magnetic shields
Exhume, Universal magnetic reversal, Recharge

seven heads (.0000000), three sixes (666), ten horns (x10), ten crowns
(^-10), and Rev-13's beastly tail (space^3/mass-time^2) cm^3/g-s^2

Gravitation - G, the Letter of God, the mark
Gravitation - JESUS, the Word of God, the name
Gravitation - G'S US, the Sentence of God, the image
Gravitation - 666 x10^-13 m^3/kg-s^2, the Wisdom of God, the number

mason G=c^5/Power, & mason G=c^4/Force
the mark, the name, the image, the number

GRAPES-3 indicates a crack in Earth's magnetic shield
tifr.res.in/TSN/news_detail.php?id=107

Dig or Die, YHWH Allah

Mishkan 1.2m below Heel Stone
@ Stonehenge, United Kingdom

Same retarded larping faggot

It's in a safe place, guarded by top men.

Here is the Stonehenge cored Micaceous Stump (80/96) summary. The Altar Stone (80) was originally erect in Stonehole 96 and the Heel Stone (96) was originally erect in Stonehole 97. In 586 BC the erect Altar Stone (80) was moved to centre Stonehenge and set recumbent. In AD 24 the erect Heel Stone (96) was moved from Stonehole 97 to Stonehole 96 and set erect, after a 1/4 clockwise rotation. Great Trilithon Stone (55) was still erect in the 1st century AD and recumbent Altar Stone (80) was not broken, only its Micaceous Stump placed below Stonehole 96 at easternmost Scroll Trench bottom.

Lucifer

Better question would be: Why on Earth would God rely on the jews to take care of his stuff?

One job they had, ONE JOB, and they lost it forever