Which one, precious?

Request maybe? It's next week.
Not rly important but hopefully a nice x3 flip

Nope

Comsa? AirSwap?

airswap

Nope

gonna tell us or what?

Ok thanks for telling me nothing OP. Still a fag.

op is fishing
op is a faggot

Op please. I will sage every post from now. But I really need money. I am going to be homeless next month. Please. Tell me which ico

i know what it is XDDD

Please guys I am really in need...

Airswap and Request are the only ICOs worth investing in next week so fuck off with your shilling.

Paypie?

there is another but it hasnt opened whitelist registration yet
basically requests sister project

i mean airswap (consensys)

Maybe you all should do some research holy hell. It's probably the most promising project since eth

Wanna tell us you fucking cuck?

Just an hint?

Am I not on Veeky Forums researching right now you fuckstick?

It's Raiden

Thank you, fuckstick.

thx fuckstick

>its another episode of le guess my coin XD goose chasing

Guys Raiden is shit

enjoy the dutch auction you cuck

i'll be sitting comfy with Request (individual cap=$$$)

Delet this

>actually delete it though

>browsing b
>implying he's doing research

isn't that uncapped?

Gnosis went 10x after using one. Does that matter. Raiden has actually been working on shit as they're real devs

Is this an asian Alex Jones?

lol the GNT ICO was seen as a giant fucking shitshow, is that really the example you want to use?

see kyber, 0x, chainlink, omg for examples of what individual caps do.

The only one that WILL make a top 10 market cap upon release will be in Q1 2018 or possibly earlier, and it's not even having an ICO. Nothing I know of can top it.

Hint good user hint

Here's a clue. HOW THE FUCK HAS NO ONE ON THIS SITE HEARD OF THIS.

It's LeverJ guys. Consensys is their technical supervisor. Look it up. Ok OP you had your fun, delete this or see a thousand NEETS descend on your 'promising ICO'. I should mention LeverJ will be such a fun coin to FUD given it is run by 2 literal Pajeets.

...does a presentation at SIBOS? yeah ikr things are looking really good in the short term.

Find this fucking guy and kick him from the discord!! FUCK YOU!!

Only hint: It's going to annihilate EOS and IOTA as it's a more logical and advanced solution than those.

That'll teach you to dangle bait in front of helpless NEETs.

Nah it's Veeky Forums...

Wait a minute, I recognise that gay blowjob!

stfu.

I think I know what it could be. I really never saw it mentioned here but they do behave like it's gonna be the most important ico of 2017.

Raiden and VB had a falling out over this very ICO.

Expect a non tokenized version of Raiden to come out

Do you also browse Veeky Forums - science and math? :^)

No :/. I guess I could be wrong about it. If I say that a golf ball may remind me of this ICO would I be correct? :)

Sorry user, you've got the wrong ico

This.

I would tell you what it is, but after you assholes fucked many people over with elixir scam I"M NOT FUCKING TELLING, you greedy, decieving fucks, just pray that when it hits exchanges it stays at the ico price for couple of minutes so you have time to jump on the train of your life

>this ico
>ever staying near $1

request network xd

streamr heck yeah

why is Veeky Forums relevant here?

Either shill us your shitcoin or GTFO. Fucking sage this garbage

It's science.tokenhub.com/
Fucking $25k minimum? Are you kidding me?

Here we go someone with a brain. The minimum is only for fiat... L2R

Their site doesn't even mention the ico when does it start

dior

I know exactly what coin you mean, and I intend to all-in it

I was sold the moment I saw the creator had experience in writing software rasterisers, ie one of the most advanced areas of programming

>no ico
>ye lemme go all in
wat.

now tell already

hint us, u taint

science.tokenhub.com

different ICO to that user though. but it's what OP is talking about

1 day not 1 week dickhead

:^) didnt want to make i too easy... i hope you're white listed and verified!!!

did you take part in the presale?

is it sci or no

nope, didn't have 25k to throw at it

yes, op is dickhead

wtf does incubator ico mean wtf

you can pay lesser amounts using btc eth ETC

You buy scince token (a sister company of Sci inc i.e. a 70billion company) with this liquidity Science token works with up coming blockchain tech and holders of Sci will get a proportion of the total tokens of that block chain tech. PLUS % of profits of Sci

It means pretending to help startups launch their shitty ICO, taking 25% of the company and hoping 1 in 1000 will be succesful.

It's basically throwing shit at the wall and hoping it sticks. I could go on forever why this will fail but I'd rather watch the pink wojaks in a couple of months.

not for the presale IIRC, it's true for the open ICO though

the site says the presale was sept. 11?

the presale has been, the public sale is tomorrow

ok please enlighten me why this is so great

it's not.
op is a faggot

here's why i think it's shit. why would a startup company use science when they can run their own ICO? it's just like DNT and their shitty districts. why would developers use their platform when they can make their own without the input of fucking NEETs? this will go below ico. screencap this.

Lol if OP is talking about Science he's a fucking retard.

These guys are established institutional VC's that's true. But the ICO has a ridiculously high cap. They admitted that they do not expect crazy returns from their tokens in the short term. Also, in this new frontier of crypto and ico's the benefits of one of these old money incubators is far less. Why would I go with an incubator like science when I could just launch my own token sale to secure the funding? Why would I, as an investor, invest in Science when I could directly invest in the startup's ICO

The flashy names and old money are there to make it more attractive. But Science is not the game changing ICO that OP's pajeet brain thinks it is.

You are actually correct. Streamr is one of the most promising ICOs along with Request and Airswap.

this is about Ripple, ay?

The science team is just a bunch of people who have made startups and exited. Their plan is to do buybacks on science tokens with their profits. This is just a cash grab, which is literally what they do for a living.

Golem Brass release?
O
M
G

>this fudd

science ICO

This user knows

But user the upfiring ico is already in progress