Probably the most predictable incoming price pump ever

Probably the most predictable incoming price pump ever.

>siding with cripple over link in 2017, the absolute state of shitcoiners

>trying to counter chain link

Ahahahahahahahahaha

Its more interesting to see if people will dump.. Well, we all know they will.

I guess you are right. This multi-billion company with customers and a working product is really scared of two potheads shilled by /biz.

Enjoy your bags.

look mate, get fucked

Ripple has untold millions of dollars in VC funding by the likes of Google and Santander. They have 200 employees. They are SEC registered. They sit on a Federal Reserve task force. They have a proven product being tested and implemented at 100+ banks worldwide. They have a digital asset worth multiple billions. They have offices in San Francisco, New York, Sydney, London, and Singapore... just to name a few.

Chainlink has.... a couple retards endlessly shilling on Veeky Forums to a bunch of NEETs.

Why is biz so retarded?

biz be like b b b but high market cap cant make gains

Nice one lol

These kids put a lot of their wealth into this scam ICO and shill it to death cause they are afraid to lose their money.

Can't blame them, but two potheads just can't aren't what it takes.

i mean ripple went up 20% , you know much money you need for that lol, big players are investing in ripple. Small boys on the internet are investing in LINK

Peak is already starting. Too bad you didn't listen. Jokes on you.

You're just talking to the shills. There's no real point trying to have a discussion here, just try to find a way to route your conversations from here to another channel to avoid the shilling if you want to actually have a discussion.

XRP's incoming pump is easily predictable, but you can't honestly expect any of the shills to stop shilling for even a second; it's in their best interest, and as a smart investor you know that people's actions will always gravitate around their own self-interest.

i think most people dont realise how far Ripple is, that the point of a big bank of the west is joining them is very close.

IMF hinted to crypto who you think they are gonna partner with if they do.

Call some candidates

Nice. But you forgot the saudis

Fucking wannabe Swift/Link. SIBOS all the way!

How fucking salty are Ripple that they set up a competing conference on the same dates and in the same fucking city as SIBOS?

Also, fucking Bernanke is a keynote speaker at Swell

lol you guys

It's stupid to even compare CL to Ripple. It's not even worth mentioning..

Yes, you lost your money. Get over it.

Seems like someone is fucking ready to show the whole world that they are better than swift. Epic

Ripple's saltiness is very real.

But yes, Chainlink is entirely outside of the feud between SWIFT and Ripple.
LINK can perfectly exist alongside either, both, or neither.

Its a hold right guys? Like chaincoin lmao

Lol I made that meme. Here's the full version.

If you think a spicy meme like that does anything but help LINK, then you don't know anything about meme magic.

>SWELL

More like "SELL".

Asians higher avg IQ then burgers.

Asians buying ripple like crazy Burgers hating on ripple

Ripple is getting rejected by all banks. Just sell this shit and get into LINK.

You are probably the dumbest person of the internet at this moment.

Maybe they're not competing anymore.. .

I didn't pull the trigger on XRP...there's still lots of time until SWELL but what is everyone's opinion on it? Still going to pump, or move sideways from here?

Take your own advice, you self-projecting pajeet.

It'll definitely pump, wait for the dip though; somewhere around 5.6-5.7k. I can't guarantee that, but after every new high it traces back ~100-300 sat.