What are some 100% natties out there? I'm trying to think of what peak natty would look like...

What are some 100% natties out there? I'm trying to think of what peak natty would look like, in my head I have Frank Yang and Scott Herman

isn't Dom natty?

thats it

It depends on your genetic makeover. No two natties are ever alike.

YOU WANNA DANCE WITH DOM MAZETTI

Dom is just an average dude though

Dom is fit as fcuk and swole compared to non lifters. he is natty but it's a testament to how skewed your perceptions are that you think that. straight up body dsymorphia category.

adjust your reality back to actual reality

Dom looks like shit
So does Scoot Herman

I mean like an average dude who goes to the gym 4 days a week for a couple of years.

roid, ur not getting any bigger than that lmao

Jeff Seid

jeff pls go

you are as delusional as any tranny in heels and bad wig.

Dom is a great example of how to max out a natty physique.

You think JLA Batman is the natty limit. You think Flank Yang and Jeff mySeids are not on gear,

get your heads out of your ass, stop looking at shoops online and educate yourself about physical fitness.

or take illegal dick shrink drugs and chase wealthy harpischord, w/e, you do dysfunctional you

scoobs

Eric helms isnt lifetime natty, but this body is fullnatty, imo

Fr0nk was 135 lbs after 7 years of lifting, then in one year gains 50lbs in a year. Bitch threw away his natty card already.

If you think you can retain that much musculature with the test levels of a 57 year old, the fuck outta here.

That is some natty trt.

All natural acai berry enanthate

>omar
>vitruvian physique
>brian turner
>chris jones (most likely)
>candytoe
>eric helms

everyone else is questionable

Being able to look at someone and say "They're natty" is a fucking meme. You can't tell if people are on roids, save for some extreme examples.

Pic related is bodybuilding at the turn of the 20th century, before roids. Keep in mind that;
>His diet and nutrition was not as advanced as it is today
>Did not have optimal training knowledge/methods
>Not as much dedicated time/money
>Built different aesthetics because of different beauty ideals (chest was thought of as feminine)
>Extremely small pool of people interested in bodybuilding, less likely to get genetic outliers or people showing true potential
>shit camera/lighting/photo-manipulation

There are people on roids that look worse than him, and natties that look better. Anyone who thinks they can determine roid use just by looking is a retard.

Fella named DLTBB used to post on here, this is a pic of what he said was his natty limit. The reason I believe him is because he admitted to later hopping on gear.

>mfw I will never be this leathery

What he looked like after roiding

If that's really natty, he is a genetic outlier

Didn't provide pic related, derp

You can generally tell pretty easily if they have canon ball delts, enormous traps, and acne all over the body, plus unnatural vascularity

I think he's pretty short (5'6"), but if you look at it despite the good frame and decent definition his size isn't insane. Considering that he's also ofc flexing in the pic I think it's very doable for people with average genetics.

dude i thought of wealthy harpsichord a couple days ago, i thought i was the first

he's been going at it for 10+ years I believe, and is pretty short. I believe him when he says he's natty

So what you're is zac efron is natty

no because hes shredded as fuck year round, not possible natty

He lives in LA , gotta keep that beach bod all year round