How can I learn to stop caring so much what other people think about me?

How can I learn to stop caring so much what other people think about me?

stop being a liberal

Fake it till you make it.

End up standing naked in front of your whole school

Worked for me

You're supposed to care about what people think of you, that's how civilised society works.

Did they see your ween?

Don't think that I am that liberal minded desu

Do you have concrete exercises etc I could do?

Yea bro, just like in the movies

>You're supposed to care about what people think of you
>that's how civilised society works.
Yeah when you're a fucking woman, tits or gtfo bitch.
>civilised instead of civilized
HARA

I dunno, I've always valued my own opinion way above other people's but maybe I'm just arrogant.

My opinion >>> close friends >>>>>> acquaintances >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> strangers

If I don't respect you why should I value your opinion and if I don't know you how can I respect you.

To some degree you are. You don't want to be one of those basement dwellers that doesn't care that he's fucked up and you don't want to be so insecure you can't even leave the house.

It's mostly just putting yourself out there and pretending you don't give a shit. After you harden yourself and your balls it's pretty easy to not give a shit.

Lookup and mimic masculine body language (ex. you walk into a waiting room. There are eight empty chairs on the sides and a couch in the middle. What do you do? You take up the entire fucking couch. Stretch your arms out and air your sack for the whole world.)

The first thing you gotta do is lift though. Before I started lifting I was bordering obese and had gyno. I wore fucking sweatshirts in the summer and sucked in my stomach as far as I could when I walked and sat down. I was uncomfortable as shit in my own skin for years, but I started lifting heavy weight and my confidence and IDGAF-ness went through the roof. Couple that with some nofap (refractory period and constant prolaction is a hueg bitch) and I was a charming fucker who could pull 6's, looking the equivalent of a stereotypical NEET.

Anyway. It's late and my minds pretty dull atm, so I'm gonna leave you with two resources: "A Guide To Rational Living" and /r/TheRedPill (deleted my reddit account long ago, waste of time and still toxic and stupid people like Veeky Forums). The first is a short (but extensive and useful) guide to stoicism and not letting anything effect you. The second is a community for a sort of "neo-masculinity" movement that stresses being Uber Chad. Looks/Money/Women(Game). If you didn't have any good male role models growing up (or your dad was a spineless faggot) and you're emasculated, I would def recommend that sub.

If you need any clarification, I'll be up for about another fifteen mins. The only reason I'm even posting on Veeky Forums is because I just came instead of practicing nocum.

realize how small of a role you play in other people's lives

We all are main characters in our own movie and everyone else(except for immediate family and close friends) are just random insignificant characters in the grand scheme of things. if you actually sat down and analyzed how much you think of other people(especially strangers or casual acquaintances) in a day its probably no more than a few minutes compared to the hours you spend thinking of yourself and your actions

story

>how to overcompensate and be a douchebag the post

think about yourself instead

>im so much better than them
>no ones as level headed as i am
>they all live shit lives

Be at camp
Taking shower naked
Guys bust open the door
Take photo
Gets sent around school

focus on posture and breathing

It works my man. Chicks dig it because you're confident, masculine, and you make them work for you.

Business partners dig it because you're hyper-aggressive on all your deals and only leave when you've got everything you want.

Other dudes respect you because they look up to you.

Face it, there aren't any great men that weren't fucking douchebags. Being nice is for women because that's how they survive. Men survive by being the best and pummeling their competition.

Only lads who got a problem with "douchebags" are twats.

You're a lad. Stfu. Stop reading this shit online

It just works.

Ok bro

I usually feel sorry for guys like you to be honest. It just feels like you're trying way too hard.

>Walk around in stores, your clothes fitting your perfectly
>You lift, you stick to it, and you show it without even trying
>Notice almost everyone around you is a fat NEET
>Get just a tiny, tiny bit more swagger in your step
>Frown just a little bit less
>Thoughts to commit suicide go just a little quieter

Works every single. Fucking. Time for me brehs.

I'm high.
I'm crying.
We're all gonna make it.

Realize that you and every single person you know will be dead in a number of years and anything you or they do, say, or accomplish will fade to nothing in time.

My friend that got me into lifting told me something when I first started and told him I was afraid of looking like an idiot
He said "fuck these people; do whatever you want."
Changed my life desu