Tfw a girl likes you

>tfw a girl likes you

Yeah

>she's fat or ugly

*boy

>she cant do all the work for you

>tfw you realize they were just being nice to you and you are relieved slightly but depressed too

That guys "abs" were implants not that rack thing

I work at a pizza place that is connected to a video store. We deliver movies with pizzas/give discounts at stores for the other and what not. Just had a super qt 7.2/10 mixed latina girl start working at the video store. I have to go over there multiple times a day to grab movies to deliver with my pizzas. What the fuck do i say to this girl? We've talked a few times, but nothing outside of work related nonsense, but i also haven't creeped her out and even made her laugh once. What the fuck do i do next? I haven't had sex in 8 months and feel like i'm back at stage 0

>tfw no gf

TFW not sure if the girl likes you or is just friendly and polite.
Just how you act too... I feel sorry for anyone I've done this to without realising

iktf bro

>tfw girls never show interest irl but you have several matches a day on tinder

>tfw my gf is the result of pure emotional manipulation and I only use her for sex

i have plenty of female friends.
got me to a point where talking to women is no problem for me anymore.
However, none ever liked me in the sexual way....

That's what you think at least. You filthy pawn.

>tfw extra friendly to everyone i meet
>tfw some girls think i'm being flirty
>tfw they ask me on dates
>tfw fag

I didn't ask for this feel.

die normiefag scum

>i'm a fag btw xxdDd

fuck off

Are you me?

>tfw no one likes you
I'm an unpleasant person I guess. Are some people just destined to be alone?

It explains the context of the post and gives you valuable insight as to why it's being posted. You fuck off.

>tfw you make eye contact with someone in the lockeroom.

>tfw a girl starts talking to me
>tfw a girl is noticeably looking at me
>that crushing feeling when either of the above end
how do I handle and fix this autism Veeky Forums
I'm almost normie tier when it comes to conversing with dudes >no homo

>tfw you make dick contact with someone in the lockeroom
accidentally of course

LOL faggot. I've never had that face

>girl invites me to her house
>havent been to a girls house in my life, not counting birthday parties and shit
>other couple is there too, but they leave soon
>we lay on a lawn chair and she keeps trying to hold my hand and feel me up
>keep rejecting her accidentally because im a retarded nigger faggot
>says "we should go to the lake some time soon"
>"yea haha that be cool i-idk when though. Ill text you plans later"
>immediately leave because im a retard and we totally would have fucked if i stayed
>tfw its been a week and i still havent texted her

Ask her if she wants to grab a bite after work. It's 100% a normal thing to ask if you haven't creeped her out and talked to her somewhat so the worst that could happen is she has a bf/rejects you without awkwardness and you can move on.

You're going to regret not trying more than getting rejected anyway.

this

Well, have you even shown any sexual interest towards them? If you only give signals that you want to be friends, that's all they're going to think you want.

Anyway some friendships are worth more than a shot at sex. Having female friends is extremely underrated it helps you stay in practice talking to girls all the time and there are plenty of non-platonic fish in the see.

7.2? fug....

just let it evolve naturally, youll become more comfortable with her as time goes on

i go to this sandwich shop a few times a week for lunch and my conversations with the qt's has gone from a little awkward to more friendly and familiar

lol. I hear dat.

I have a match on tinder but she's hot. Too good for me not sure if i should even say anything.

This caused me physical pain

it's a joke dickhead.

> video store.

Id believe that story if it was 2003.. Unless you live in some shitty developing nation.

Why are you calling me a dickhead user?

:c

Make up an excuse (something died / loaded with work) then text her you fucking faggot.

>have you even shown any sexual interest
Well, if you put it that way... I haven't, actually.
Kinda retarded maybe, I'm always expecting things to just happen

>keep rejecting her accidentally because im a retarded nigger faggot

kekeroni my friend balonie

DO ME A FUCKING FAVOR AND TEXT HER RIGHT NOW. AND SCREENSHOT BITCH RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

>hey what's going on?

>Finally get a girl in bed
>Didn't realize the crushing pressure of performing so we can both be satisfied
G-god damn bros how does Chad do this

In 2010 I was housed by some weird family in the middle of nowhere during a sports tour.

Aside from being creepy in general (they are overly nice and had like 30 pets including several dogs and cats).

Anyway they rented 5 old VCR tapes that night.

Fucking VCRs user, not even fucking DVDs.

I was so creeped out, I don't know why, but the fact that people are so detached from modern society really sends chills up my spine.

Unless you really have a crush on one of them strongly consider keeping them as friends though.

Don't fall for the retarded memes, female friends are often more loyal and beneficial than male friends. Especially if you can get them to be your wingwomen.

Practice and stop putting so much pressure on yourself, thats all there is to it user

t. user who couldnt keep it up the first time he slept with a girl

i finally know this feel

Sorry mate. I'm aussie that's how we talk.

Hahaha, I think you're just fickle. I had a dude come to my house once and mixed orange juice with milk. I never spoke to him again after that.

>I never spoke to him again after that.
Good.

this so much, theyre awesome as fuck too, they can be more fun than guy friends in that they will dance with you and act silly when your bros sometimes can be egocentric and dont wanna look goofy

srsly guys what's the most you've ever gotten with a gurl?

back when i was in highschool this gurl let me touch her boobs and vag (over her clothes tho) and then cammed with me, never had sex and i'm still a virgin tho

>practice
How can I practice when I get poon like once every 3 months

Get a gf (what I did) or get laid more often

yeah, it's just that any girl i ever spoke to always either ignored me or just became my friend.
i'm even a virgin still ;_;

Lost virginity at 16, had three other sexual partners since then nearly 23 now
But I've had two long term relationships totally just over 5 years within that time
Done pretty much all vanilla shit and a few kinky things

Well your problem is a lack of flirting probably.

>Get a gf
Next you're going to tell me to just reach 4/3/2/1 overnight

For me I asked out a random qt high test asian girl at a bar one night and she said yes, she is now my gf of 7 months, moral of the story is dont lose hope and take every chance you can get to snag a gf

me

Think I'm getting rejected before I even asked my crush out...she's either sleeping past 10 AM or not viewing my messages on purpose.

If I sit here here working I'll get depressed as hell so I'm going to go try my luck on some random girl instead. Any advice for cold approacing girls at a bar/gym? It's been a while for me.

What are you, from the 90s?

I usually would find an excuse to start a convo and then try to expand from there, sometimes it worked sometimes not, if it doesn't dont let it get you down and just keep trying. Its a numbers game user

something isnt adding up you fucknut

7 years. 2 five year relationships.. wtf

Thanks. I used to be really good at talking to strangers, hopefully I can pick it up again.

I'll give my crush another ~30 minutes before I go.

See you out there bros.

was meant to be 'totalling' not 'totally'
One was a two year relationship and the other one was just over 3 years

this feel

>a girl your friend is dating is really cool and she definitely wants to fuck you but you're too much of a bro to smash your bro's girl

every girl I become close friends with I end up getting a crush on them, fml

lmao this

I can only ever seem to have 1 female friend at a time.

>tfw qt slim gf

Anyone want to see her butt?

Go on

no, I would not like to see a slim girls butt

Are you sure, user?

yes. thank you for not posting a butt

would smash your gf's butt. are you a cuck? can i smash?

This

>been talking to qt on Instagram (I'm trying to be normie)
>getting along all right
>she stops responding for whatever reason
>still active and liking photos

What gives? Should I send another message? I mean I thought this was like ping pong.

Nah. You can smash my ex, tho.

ok

nah, you're done. she's moved on. don't be a fucking creep and continue texting if she's not replying. chicks don't like that.

If she'll cheat for you she'll cheat on you.

Unless you just want to smash, you're good.

>The closer I look to my goal body (more muscle mass, 10%bf, well proportioned body with strong wide core) the higher my paranoia and self consciousness gets and I worry that I'm not even a real human anymore

totally normal