Bad feels general

why live anymore edition

>me and oneitis hanging out
>she has a bf but whatever I'm not as hung up on her as I used to be
>he's a former junkie
>doesn't have a job
>she basically supports him
>she always dates the shittiest fucking people

feels bad. Am I really worse than an unemployed ex-junkie?

Keeping it fitness related, she introduced me to her sister tonight and immediately mentioned my muscles.

Maybe if I get big enough she'll love me

Can I get some feels in here?

I was about to post a feel in this thread but then I realised these things are fucking cancer which feel good in a weird way but just make you more miserable.

bro, make a move, she waiting for you to make a move.

idk ive had a gf cheat on me and its super not cool. i wouldnt want to be that guy

Make a move on the sister you dipshit.

>Maybe if I get big enough she'll love me
What a familiar feeling
I actually managed to fuck my oneitis and it was hell, sex wasnt great and she didnt really care about if i felt anything (like most girls but still) but the worst part is after two successful dates she ghosted me

>Am I really worse than an unemployed ex-junkie?
For some girls, yes

Women are strong emotions and feeling junkies, if you are able to make her feel the feels she will cling to you, that's why they love criminals and dangerous men, because they provide these emotions. Also that's why they cheat so easily, if some random dude makes her feel the chills she will fuck him no doubt.

>I actually managed to fuck my oneitis and it was hell, sex wasnt great

wtf
>sex with a girl youve always wanted to fuck
>not so great
get your test levels checked

Guys help
> fuck girl
>user, we have to have a talk
> she's implying that i got her pregnant
> effects my lifting
So i remember that guy who got his girlfriend to eat something until she had a miscarriage.
So i wanna know how i can kill the fetus.

>falling for the vaginal jew

Orange juice. Tons of it.
Also, crushed up vitamin C pills in her food.

Oh, when she was at my place. She had her birth control pills with her, so i assumed she was taking them.

The issue is i don't wanna see her again. So i need someting that can get the job done with one blow.

Sounds like she's a shit person op. Improve yourself and bang her sister.

Have her get an abortion and then never talk to her again.

I'm kinda forcing it, but then again. She is a bit crazy and i sure as hell don't want a kid with her.

Sex wasnt great because she wasnt as tight as id hoped (for a girl with her body) and she litterally gave fuck all if i felt anything
I couldnt cum so i just pulled out and started cuddling with her afterwards and she didnt ask or care that i didnt blow my load

Its not fucking strange either you mong, sometimes fantasy is alot better than reality.
The hell part came from not seeing her again though, even though i couldnt cum it was fucking awesome seeing and feeling her cum and knowing ill never experience that again makes me fucking sad

You're probably boring and/or ugly, OP
all there is to it

The trick is to act very lovingly to her to get her to have the abortion in the best interests of your "relationship" and then peace out.

yeah, i kinda figured that out. But sometimes it's better to listen to somebody else.
Thank you all

Yea man you don't want that. Get it sorted ASAP as your other option is staying with this girl and raising the kid. First thing you need to do is confirm if she is actually pregnant.

ON THE SISTER YOU IDIOT BAKA UWU

Yeah, She is sending mixed messages, she is a bit younger than me, so she shouldn't be thinking about having a kid.