How does one kill:

How does one kill:
>tfw nogf
?

I'm not in a position to get a gf atm, and it's starting to interfere with my health and fitness because it bums me out.

I really want someone to hold and experience the world with... it's just not an option for me for a few years

Other urls found in this thread:

bookzz.org/book/1254880/1d3345
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you dont have a gf cause youre trying so hard, it takes no effort to get a girlfriend when youre acting from your heart

If you cant enjoy your own company why would anyone else user...A man needs no one user and as soon as you understand that theyll start going to you

What good will a gf do you? Just get a cum dumpster, it's what women were made for.

Gfs are completely useless and impractical. They leech your will and happiness and bring mostly stress. Cherish your freedom OP. Once you get a gf you'll be fucked like the rest of us. Better yet, don't get a girlfriend and only have one night stands.

>you dont have a gf cause youre trying so hard, it takes no effort to get a girlfriend when youre acting from your heart

changed the way I look at things.

ty user

Too bad it's all bullshit

Enjoy dying alone.

Point is not to treat women you meet differently from men. If you socialize like a normal human being and display yourself as a normal, well functioning adult, some woman out there will be attracted to you. Then it's a matter of just developing your relationship over time and hopefully something will just click together naturally at that point. I've never once asked a woman out because most women don't like that game. Think of why Netflix and chill became a meme.

>Gfs are completely useless and impractical
You are less likely to get rejected when seeking sex from your gf though so they have a use
single girls just shoot you down without mercy when youre out looking for pussy

My gf takes my online classes while I lift.

ty user

I'd have to agree.
Try to become happy on your own because no girl will bring happiness to you no matter how cool she may be.
And the few girls you'll manage to attrac while being needy as you are right now are never worth it, trust me.

As cliché as it is it's better to be alone than in bad company, do you and then you'll do girls.

Don't give up brother you're gonna make it !

literally the >just b ur self
meme

just be calm, don't be nervous around girls, and as long as you're not an assburger im sure you'll be fine

The idea is that girls don't want someone who feels like they need a girlfriend. They want someone who can pull all the girls he wants but chooses THEM. This is the unfortunate bit guys don't get. If you look interested, you already lost.

Women are heartless whores. They will never like you unless you are some popular, socially important chad who does not love them

Girls are EXTREMELY time consuming user, they take a lot of your concentration as well. I saw my older brother fuck up his opportunities because he was always chasing girls.

Become successful, disciplined and greekgod status by 30, and then put yourself out there on the market, and girls will chase you, instead of you having to chase them.

until then, associate girls with hard drugs, they're a lot of fun when you inject, but once it wears off you're in pain & desperation until your next hit.

/thread

>A man needs no one
yes, but life is better with others

if i had a gf, i'd have one friend to do things with. better than the zero i have now. plus i can have sex

i was at work, and overheard coworkers planning a cottage weekend
>one guy, i have a cottage with 10 beds
>how do we decide who to invite

i literally have zero friends, so i'm missing out on these normie things that people do. like going to cottages

improve your social skills... you should have butted into that conversation and asked for an invite after cutting a joke

who is this semen demon?

lol. Read her fucking bathing suite. Her name is Draug.

I...you...it... Nevermind

lol

Here, read this book (pdf)
bookzz.org/book/1254880/1d3345

I found it helpful.