Good feels thread

>Look up oneitis on fb
>She cut her beautiful long hair and now has a sjw haircut
>she got a bunch of shitkicker tattoos
>started smoking and doing drugs
>got a degenerate bf

I have finally stopped giving a shit and now I am free!

post good feels non

While you're having so much fun living clean in your bedroom, right?

So she has a bf who she is fucking, changed her life into something she wants and you feel good about this

Damn son, why?

I know that feel.

>trashy women detected

>why can't all women be virginal 50s housewife princesses to fulfill my regressive fantasies?
>women are such sluts, REEEEEEEEE
>why am I still a virgin?

>trashy women detected
Trashy women are out fucking guys, doing drugs, having fun, meeting people and seeing sites
More specifically they are fucking guys who arent you, they give blowjobs to guys who arent you, they flirt with guys who arent you and take it up the ass for guys who arent you

Now how do you feel?

Ah yes, that ol' 'dude becomes so obsessed with health and fitness it completely destroys his life and the lives of his loved ones until one day he is miraculously saved when a group of bikers get him addicted to meth' trope. Truly a classic.

>saw ex on Facebook under suggested friends
>she got fat

Considering she dumped me and ran back to her ex immediately, it brings me joy

I need to share my day with my Veeky Forums bros:

>Was on the fench about asking crush out today.
>Veeky Forums bros convinced me last night to just go for it.
>Haven't talked to her in a week so asked her if she's still in the city first.
>Messages delivered, but she ignores me (two grey ticks).
>She managed to reject me before I even technically asked her out.
>More impressed than anything, actually feel really good that I went through with it.
>Tell her nevermind I'll take her lack of response as a no (one grey tick so she either blocked me or turned off her phone, I don't really know how whatsapp works)
>Went to gym, see qt cardio bunny lifting.
>Decided fuck it, approached, literary got her number in less than a minute, invited her to come drinking with me and some friends tonight.
>Got a new PR on my weighted pullups to.

Thanks senpais.

>Went to a party yesterday
>Unlimited free drinks
>Got wasted as fuck
>Somehow scored a number

I have a gf though

I'm not a virgin either

>look up oneitis on fb
>no more contact info after I left her school 2 years ago
>turns out we are going to the same college
>remember she liked me back then when I was a loser
>lost her number after she gave it to me last day of school 2 years ago
>in those two years I got my shit together and started lifting
>and she is currently dating some twink I can easily BTFO
BEST FEEL IN THIS THREAD

what are the chances ill run into her bros? I got 4 years at the same Uni as her (University of Texas)

[cant contact her over social media since she has a bf]

>it brings me joy
I got a question for you mate
I was/am in a similar spot where my gf dumped me, got a new boyfriend instantly after out breakup(a week according to FB) and she got fat aswell as piercings/tattoos

I got fitter than ever before, am doing good in school and on my way to a degree aswell as doing good professionally where i would have gotten a managerial position if it werent for the fact that its a part time position due to school taking time

I find no pleasure in this at all, she moved on and is fucking some other guy while im alone.
No achievement brings me pleasure when i know this and it feels like no matter how fucked up she gets and how good i do she will always have it better since she isnt alone

How do you find joy despite this?

>I have a gf though
Good for you faggot, want a cookie?

Why are you so upset? This is a good feels thread, cheer up sweetheart

>currently dating some twink I can easily BTFO
>can't contact her over social media since she has a boyfriend
Just message her and ask her if she wants to hang out some time, her boyfriend won't do anything about it

>How do you find joy despite this?

Outside of the context of the culture they help maintain values are completely arbitrary.

What makes traditional Christian values of charity and forgiveness any better/worse than Nietzschean values of independence and accountability?

Nothing. It's all just how we perceive things. You can look at one man, and say 'this person deserves applause for his charity' while understanding that at a certain point nurturing dependence doesn't help anyone.

If people live in a society where charity is valued, naturally, people will perform acts of charity and feel better about themselves, whether they've actually helped anyone or not. If people live in a society where independence is valued, charity might be taboo. Weak to accept and condescending to offer.

So, to answer your question, begin valuing loneliness. Begin developing a narrative around a backwards culture of codependency that you're rebelling against. Read Bathur Soapandshower, or search 'best of carl aqua teen hunger force' on YouTube.

>fucking up the only chance I have with the girl with my dreams by messaging her on facebook when I havent been on in years, whilist she wont be able to see im not a super loser anymore as its an online message
I have 100% chance of success in person barring extreme autism
I have a large chance of failure online

I saw an old friend from that school at my job and she remarked I looked a LOT better, so im guessing she still has the OLD view of me in her head

>women judge their partner's worth by the size of their muscles

good feels thread more like delusion general

>women don't care about muscles
plus there's more than muscles in the picture

Run into her on campus, casually ask to grab a coffee for a catchup, grab coffee, walk to somewhere nice and pretty on campus and chill

Well it's been 7 years so I got over her. Her ex was a total loser anyway so I wasn't that hurt about it. Fuck em dude you're improving yourself and that's all that matters.

Thats the plan bro, but im not sure what's the chances of bumping into someone on campus as big as the University of Texas; I haven't been to college yet.
>mfw thinking about stealing this girl

>completely in love with a girl from school
>was around 7 at the time
>i have to move schools at 10
>still in love with her even tho i live a long way from her
>never told her
>facebook gets invented
>she got ugly as fuck
I know the feels :^)

Im a competitive person and i dont like feeling like ive done worse than her, i feel this way because im alone and she is not and this counts alot more than other stuff
I care about gains, status and money but at the end of the day my bed is cold and lonely at night while she isnt alone

>Fuck em dude you're improving yourself and that's all that matters.
Maybe im just having a bad day/week but it feels like im doing all this for nothing
I feel better about myself but my odds arent improving at all to get what i want in life
I think i got this fucked up thought that i want my exes to miss me even though most girls simply move on and never look back because there is always someone ready to replace the current bf so missing your ex is kind of a guy thing
Still, it would make me feel a whole lot better to be missed

Just find out where she has classes somehow, and bump into her when she's going to her next class

>>women don't care about muscles
Read again you little teenager bitch.
I don't care that you try to steal some guy's gf but you're in for a hard awakening if you think those three months of martial arts make you such a catch or whatever bullshit gave you that blind self confidence.

>Just find out where she has classes somehow
how the fuck am I supposed to find that out?
why are you so sour? is it because your crushes never liked you? you really think a loser who got his shit together wont be MORE attractive to a girl that liked him when he was a loser?
>3 months of martial arts
seriously go back to r9k

More like sour grapes thread lmao

>but at the end of the day my bed is cold and lonely at night while she isnt alone
Spoiler that's because you're a sad judgmental asshole whose insecurities lead him to think life is a competition at the end of which you obtain happiness if you amass enough skills and money and muscle
If you could genuinely connect with people and enjoy their company without trying to figure out if they're above you or below you, you wouldnt be such a lonely cunt
But at least you make your life miserable at the gym and you taught yourself programming or japanese so you're better than your ex :^)

You missed the point entirely my friend, when i say im competitive it doesnt mean i think of being as above or below me it means i try to compare myself to them in areas where it applies
When i compare my life to my ex last time i saw her she was fat, had a low end job with few prospects that she was forced to take because her sick leave (dunno what its called in english) ended so she got fired from her last job
Like i said, it doesnt matter how fucked up her life gets i still think she has it better than me beacuse she isnt alone and nothing except "curing" my single status will give me any reason to think ive actually improved my life

How you interpreted that as me being better ill never know

>is it because your crushes never liked you?
Don't bully me please I'm not the one chasing after a girl in a relationship who gave attention two years ago.
>you really think a loser who got his shit together wont be MORE attractive to a girl that liked him when he was a loser?
I think you're more attractive than you were before and also delusional as fuck if you think you're so attractive you can break up any couple because you have more muscles and three months of martial arts over the guy.

Im always bumping into people on campus, spend heaps of time there, go to classes, get involved with things. Do you know what degree she's doing?

What a nice, fat paragraph of damage control.

Literally who?

>when i say im competitive it doesnt mean i think of being as above or below me
>last time i saw her she was fat, had a low end job with few prospects that she was forced to take because her sick leave (dunno what its called in english) ended so she got fired from her last job
>it doesnt matter how fucked up her life gets i still think she has it better than me beacuse she isnt alone
You're just like I described and you're so delusional you can't even see that when typing it out.

pretty sure its medicine, but its a pretty good idea to just hang around campus, probably gonna just study in the library instead of at home
where the fuck is the martial arts coming from?

Anyway this girl was great and girls after her didn't have the same charm she did. We had good chemistry and our personalities meshed well but I was a loser and never asked her out or displayed my interest. You'd be surprised how much a person can develop over 2 years bro, don't be so skeptical, I was a weird lazy skeleton dude with no muscles doing pretty bad in school and I ignored my hobbies for video games. People who have seen me who used be at the same school as me 2 years ago have told me I changed A LOT for the better, I'm almost certain I can bag this beautiful girl if I can get her if I ever run into her again.

Sounds like you are doing well for yourself but you gotta just live for you bro. The reason girls move on so quickly isn't just because they can, it's because a lot of them can only find validation through male attention. Sounds like you have the same mindset, learn to be happy through other means. Relationships are great (well mostly) but for guys we can't just hop from one chick to the next so we gotta learn to enjoy being single.

let this be a lesson for all anons locked on a oneitis

Who hurt you?

Definitely study on campus, but don't hole yourself up in some corner in the library, study in common areas, go outside to get lunch or just go for a walk. Sitting for long periods is bad for you anyways

I think i know myself better than you do, point still stands that she is happy and im not. doesnt matter how far i go or how badly things go for her. She is happy and im not

Being single is kind of good somethings, i can do whatever i want without nagging and i dont need to do shit i dont want to (visit her parents that live way, way outside of town) but the loneliness is killing me
Somedays i just want to fuck myself tired and taste the sweat from between the girls tits and then watch an episode of some random series naked in bed with her but without a gf those days are no more

thanks user, any other tips?

so you think I have a good chance of running into her? desu I think im more excited about this because of the challenge of it, it's like working towards a 3 plate bench press where working towards the goal still helps you on other parts of your life.

>Have oneitis all through HS
>End up fucking her first year of college. Sex was pretty bad and drama ensued
>Fast forward five years later
>Starts hanging out with my friend group again
>She is fucking a heroin addict and is still decently hot, but has a bit of a gut and lost her ass
>All feelings gone, find her loud and annoying. Realize she was hot and we had a lot in common for my small town in bumfuck nowhere, but not compared to the wide world.
>Ignore her attempts at flirting with me

Felt prty good. Also, I lived that lifestyle for a year. Its fun, but not fulfilling. You fuck girls, but you've accomplished nothing, made no real connections. You don't build anything; you watch yourself slowly decay.

My roommate is drunk 5 days out of the week, sluts it up constantly, and parties all the time, and she is the most unhappy person I know. She is only getting fatter, and wonders why she can't get a bf/her life is such a mess. Trust me, it looks good from the outside, but its really shit.

>look up my last ex she is even more skinny-fat than before
>had a baby and aging quick

>two old friends of mine i don't like went from skinny-fat to chubby to straight up fat.
but deep down i part of me wishes they went the fit path.

>this weeaboo chick at work got fired for being late too many times.
>probably played anime in the background while she got ready and lost track of time. again.
>this arrogant dude all xanex'd up everyday got fired recently.
production has gone up.

>co-worker 29yo married chick with a 1 year old said hi to me today without attitude this time.
>we were 20ft away, working, and locked eyes for 3 seconds.
>i overheard her months ago telling her friend she had a crush on me.
>said i was the type of guy she would claim if this was high school

>30yo neighbor walking her dog was positioning herself so i kept crossing paths with her. meh 6.5/10 would bang if desperate. good to know this though.

>two serious bodybuilder chicks were scanning my Veeky Forums arms at a restaurant the whole time we were there.
>downside was the chicks were roided up.

>saw two cholah ghetto tomboy lesbians in the distance
>imagined who would be on top during sex - in a split second glance.
>soon as we crossed paths the two were arguing and one was threatening to punch the other
>confirmed i knew which was the one on top just by looking at them.

>Its fun, but not fulfilling
Id trade with them in a heartbeat, work, gym, school isnt fulfilling either to me and all the things i achieve mean nothing because its not what makes me happy.
Sex, love and companionship makes me happy.
Also, If that girl cant get a bf she only needs to look in the mirror. Ive met girls like that before, they shoot down every guy who approaches them and wonder why they are single

I feel fine. I work with families who have these kinds of women in them. They turn into bipolar trailer trash that delude themselves into thinking they can still do whatever they want when they were young, despite having adult responsibilities like a family and a job.

It's really sad.

You are a hero to men. Carl should be an inspiration to us all.

>Talking with a girl from tinder
>We talked for a bit.
>Added her on instagram out of curiosity.
>Saw that she has a boyfriend
>She says that she wanted somebody to talk to, and she liked talking to me.
>Keep talking to her for untill she didn't responeded for 2 weeks.
>After 2 weeks, she started messaging me again.
>She said that she deleted tinder because she didn't want her boyfriend to know that she was on tinder.
>Ask were her boyfriend is at the moment.
>Is away for a couple of days.
>Kept talking again for a bit
>Added her on snapchat
>We flirt with each other.
>She wants me to give her a massage and talks sexually towards me.

I don't know what to do with this. She has a really nice body with great tits.
Maybe fuck her once and let it go.

may not be her intent. but if it is it's at her pace. she may just want dirty snapchat shit. a lot of girls do that type of stuff. that and webcamming.

Could also be.
Next monday her boyfriend comes back and she can't talk to me any more if he comes back.

She also said that I should cook for her once.
Weird shit, never happend to me before.

Don't waste your time with her. Plenty of non-batshit women in the sea.

Nobody gives a shit you fucking autist

She is begging you to give her the dicking that her boyfriend won't.

How is it normal to have a heroin addict in your friend group of your living a Veeky Forums lifestyle?

Sex is part of it. Companionship is shallow at best. Love is isn't even a thing.

I still go to shows/ out dancing pretty much every weekend, but I keep drugs to once a month, and drinking to once every three months.

Don't become a recluse, but don't feel the need to be constantly stimulated either.

My roommate, for example, hangs onto friends she complains about constantly and doesn't appear to have anything in common with, apart from partying. Them and her are aging like fucking milk. and she complains how lonely she actually is, and says I'm the only person she can really talk to. We don't even have that much in common for christ's sake.

I have two good friends who I can do anything with and confide anything with. I get laid less often than I did, but when I do its with girls I find extremely attractive, physically and mentally.

Maybe that is the best.

Also is it weird that I practise with girl from tinder. I am always a pussy when it comes to approaching girls in a club for example.
I use tinder to date and experience how to properly text. Doing it for a couple of months now. Got sex from it 1 time.

But I am kind of in search for a real relationship, and I feel like that I am never going to find it on tinder. Are all girls on Tinder batshit insane?

>Lifting going great
>bw bench finally (long, long break from bench)
>Deadlift 3pl8 (also, long break)
>Voice is coming back properly
>As are the vocals for music, finally found my styles

Good fucking weekend.

kinda sounds like she just wants to fantasize roleplay. obviously wants the dick. play it out as the weeks go on as you've been doing i bet you could fuck her if she's got balls.

>have a gf that doesn't use social media

Feels traditional man.

>what are the chances ill run into her bros?
Zero.

You have her facebook, just contact her and tell her you'd like to catch up.

>[cant contact her over social media since she has a bf]
So? You can contact her as a friend.

I'm the only one in my HS friend group who is Veeky Forums. I'm this guy That being said, I only hang out with them like once a month. They are slowly becoming degenerates, constantly in-fucking and in-fighting, and I don't really want any part of it.

Reminds me that I was talking to her about massaging her and she asked if I could do it with a happy ending. I said that I always could do that with her. She smiled and laughed.
Also called me a cutie, liked my eyes and my beard. Lots of flirting

Already told her if she wants to talk to me, she should message me trough instagram (she can delete her messages) if her boyfriend is back.

im guessing its 500x harder to cuck a dude over facebook, also as I as in another post my facebook hasn't been updated for 6 years and she remembers be as the "loser" still. I am almost certain she wont respond, why would she want to catch up for a dude she had feelings for when she's in a relationship?
>Zero.
;-: but we'll be at the same college

Or like she has something to hide haha

I mean i cant relate
Im doing good in every aspect except love/sex and then i cant even get laid by girls i dont find attractive
I cant understand how guys find success in this area since girls are so openly anti interaction and the competition even to get the shittiest of girls is insane

Thats why i still say id trade in a heartbeat, id rather have tons of sex and shallow validation while feeling like shit than no sex, no validation and still feel like shit

Haha yeah man whatever. She spends her time sewing and working with me but okay.

haha okay I'll go kms haha.

Dubs of truth

Feeling good considering no one's gonna call me in the middle of the night blackmailing me with rape threats.
Don't stick dick in crazy Veeky Forums, trust me on this one.

Id stick my dick in anything aslong as she isnt overly fat right now, the thirst is killing me

Get involved in clubs, campus events, parties, or just committees in your faculty. Make friends in lectures and tutes and study with them. And then do study breaks and grab lunch or drinks, being social at uni is actually really easy and should maximise your chances of running into her. My uni has like 10 or 15 thousand students and if I was walking around campus (going to classes and actually doing uni) id be constantly running into people. Ran into 3 people id slept with one day but never talk to anymore

>got my first mire from my little sister
>dad said I'm getting bigger
>experienced lifting bro/mentor says I'm making good progress

S

thanks user, or your advice. Man life goals is to bang a girl you'd never think you'd bang, so wish me luck anons! if I dont see her past my first year ill probably revamp my facebook/instagram and wait until she is single to shoot a message and pray to god im aesthetic enough, but id rather bump into her to make it feel more genuine/challenging.

otherwise ill just meet another beautiful and smart girl and still be fine

>Tell her nevermind I'll take her lack of response as a no

Don't do this next time, or ever

>oneitis isn't on facebook.

I have stalk other people's profiles and look at pictures she's in if I want to look at her.

That's not weird though.

>got my first mire from my little sister

Give her the dink

>Give her the dink
Is this a lift?

Wait, fuck, why not?

She just messaged me claiming she phone didn't have internet, but I'm kind of friendzoning her atm and will eventually ignore her because I consider ignoring me a rejection so I'm moving on.

Did saying nevermind make me look like a pussy? I kind of had plans so had to scrap anything with her but I didn't mention that part.

Also I mean, I'm scraping those plans to go out, but still in my head it sounded perfectly normal.

Right, it makes you look like you were waiting on her. When she doesn't reply, that's on her. You need to be going on about your plans regardless.

When you say you are friendzoning her now, I worry that means you are still engaging in dialog with her? Guys can't really friendzone a chick they way they can friendzone you --- if you are still talking to her you are still giving her the attention.

>at asian qt's place
>clothes start coming off
>put my pants down her underwear
>unshaven
Nothing like that feel

>. When she doesn't reply, that's on her. You need to be going on about your plans regardless.
Well yeah, but that was kind of the implication "nevermind I'm going ahead with the thing I planned seeing as you aren't in the city". I did wait 2+ hours so shit I think you have a point. It felt right in my head because I actually did go ahead with my plans...

Well, fuck, that backfired...

>When you say you are friendzoning her now, I worry that means you are still engaging in dialog with her?
Yeah, well I don't really care at this point, it's kind of fucking annoying how she's backtracking from ignoring me. If she plays games like this I'm not really interested in her anyway.

I basically talked about my week briefly, she waited several minutes between replies. I'm a little pissed off at myself that I replied again. She isn't in the city apparently, which is fine by me I'm going out and enjoying my night regardless (told her I'm going out with random "people" I met to hide genders, but actually I don't care what she thinks at this point).

>Guys can't really friendzone a chick they way they can friendzone you --- if you are still talking to her you are still giving her the attention.
I'm kind of friends with her some of her friends so it will be awkward. I will start ignoring her soon and probably ditch that entire group eventually. I'm not going to be here for that much longer anyway.

Was her name coco?

>put my pants down her underwear

No
Brag there are like over a billion Asian women and they are almost all unshaven

Yes. With your penis.

Just wanted to make sure you were staying away from my sexy ex-landlady. It's a damn shame she's taking married life so seriously and has a kid now. She was fun

>>put my pants down her underwear

This sentence took me way too long to realize he wasn't talking about cleaning your room.

>have oneitis all through middle school
>actually try asking her out, more than once, about a year apart
>Says no each time
>Move on one high school starts
>She starts doing drugs and drinking all the time
>About a week after graduation she is arrested for stealing and heroin possession
>lmao
>fast forward to the futur
>get a qt long term gf
>get Veeky Forums
>move in together, she gets an awesome job right out of college
>have a full time job, and be finishing up my degree in a position where I'll get a significant pay raise once I finish my degree
>check Facebook
>old oneitis finally started CC last year

The way I look at it is that the person who you originally fell for is no longer there and then that makes it so much easier to get over her.

>Recovering sperg
>have my very good moments where i can be the life of any group and my bad moments when i'm that quiet, awkward, depressed cunt
>KV and not good at talking to women
>friend invited me to a party at the last minute, today in a few hours
>i've been invited to only one party before a few months ago where i was acting like a complete autist so i deduced that my freinds don't want me going with them anymore (rightly so)
>chilling with a big group of us like 30 of us yesterday; busting out the bants and having great conversations, i assume this is why i have a second chance

Wish me luck brothers

Don't try and find her, keeping focusing on self improvement and go for other (probably better) chicks while you're there.

Haha having a oneitis you pine for from afar beta autism detected

>go to party
>meet this cute Colombian gril
>she's cool as fuck, chat her up throughout the night
>leads to making out
>walk back to her place
>user youre muscular
>user you have a nice butt
>user you're so adorable
>go to a different uni than her
>she says will I ever see you again?
>that fucking phrase imprinted in my brain
>forget condom
>don't fuck her
>our business remains unfinished =(

>dad tells me I'm too obsessed with bodybuilding
>mum tells me she paid for a gym membership so I could be healthy and only do cardio (I pay for it now though, I'm not a NEET leech)
>sister accuses me of juicing (100% natty and barely look like I lift)
Fuck I wish I had a supportive family that weren't gains goblins