Isn't it wrong to try to get a beautiful girlfriend? Ugly people have feelings too...

Isn't it wrong to try to get a beautiful girlfriend? Ugly people have feelings too. Just because someone is ugly doesn't mean that their aren't trying their best to be beautiful too, it's just that genes can be a bitch sometimes. Bad skin, ugly facial structure, you name it.

Sorry you'll never find love you ugly mother fucker

Dating ugly people?
Arent ugly people there to date ugly people?

What is your point?
(Rhetoric question, you don't have one)

>Arent ugly people there to date ugly people?
Why should they date ugly people? Just because they failed the luck with genes?

You can try but don't expect much success without a bank account to make up for your looks

couldnt like... short people date ugly people?

>short people can't be high value

No one cares about the feelings of ugly people
Sad but true
Specially if you're a woman
If you're ugly you're worthless. Or worth as much as an onahole I guess. Since you still have a hole and all but as far as everyone else is concerned it's just a hole, with no soul

I'd take an onahole over a fat/ugly chick. Don't want their disgusting fluids on me.

That'll be 50 bucks tho
Ugly people are free

Worth it to avoid an ugly chick sweating on you.

Go away uggo keep your hands off of my waifu.

Live a little man

What's even an ugly person anyway? Most people don't look actually bad

i've got a drinks date with a 5-6/10 tomorrow night bros. potential but she's a little thiq
I just want to get laid

I literally have two standards.
>no obvious deformities
>not fat
Unfortunately the 2nd one rules out quite a lot of women.

There are only 3 things that matter.
1. Intelligence
2. Health
3. Beauty
If your total value is not at least better than average then you are contributing to the improvement of humanity and are not fit to breed.

The ugly fucker is mad! How does it feel to be ugly?

Here we have a typical millenium. Gets OFFENDED when humans naturally choose attractive partners (and probably does so himself). Believes the world OWES him something.

kys

In my opinion no one is really ugly, anyone with no major physical problems can turn into a 7/10 just with a sense of fashion and good hygiene.
Like if you look like a goblin and your face is completely deformed yeah, you"ll have a hard time, but most people on fit are just careless NEETs who dress like shit

>anyone with no major physical problems can turn into a 7/10 just with a sense of fashion and good hygiene.
Look at this faggot.

*tips*

I'm sorry crashing it to you but that's not how evolution works, or nature, or society, or pretty much anything.

>be a model
>sleep around with beautiful women
>only ever date down so never have to worry about being cucked or not being worshiped by my woman
I'm an enabler ;^)

You cuck yourself in advance.

The only thing that is determined genetically is height and intelligence. Looks are a complete roll of the dice.

> pic related

Based Sabinaposter

Yeah but at least this way I get to feel like I have value as a person

I've wasted my life and all my potential

how old are you, im gorgeous and want to get into modeling but i feel i might be to old