Egg thread

Fit,

Some of you are eating 5 or sometimes even 10+ eggs a day. I know eggs are delicous but isn't that bad for your heart? I'm not trying to be a hater but that much cholesterol will destroy your heart right?

Also egg thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ifWWRZSWS18
jn.nutrition.org/content/128/10/1716.full
ibcmt.com/2009-03-16-EffectsOfDietaryCholesterolOnSerumCholesterol-PaulHopkins.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why the fuck do u care.

>eggs are delicous

Perhaps I don't want to pull a zyzz at age 25?

Eating dietary cholesterol doesn't raise blood cholesterol

>Hurrr eating fats makes you fat
>Hurr eating cholesterol makes your arteries clog
No. That's not how it works.

because he died from eating eggs...right?

t. ameriburger

right now i'm trying to go from 200 to 185 and i'm eating 2-3 eggs per day to kill hunger in betwixt feedings

Honestly one of the best sources of protein out there. Only problem is that they are an allergen.

What?

hunger doesn't mean you lack energy, you gotta be careful with that shit

this to be honest

eggs smell and taste like feet, but not in a good way

no their not. is it safe and/or ok to eat them uncooked and raw i just want the nutrition in me 2bh family member

how dumb can you be

If you're eating raw eggs, make sure they are pasteurized.

That said, the bioavailability of nutrients is better once cooked.

There are a fuckton of egg recipes you could try that might suit your tastes.

Maybe shakshuka?

youtube.com/watch?v=ifWWRZSWS18

>bioavailability of nutrients is better once cooked
stopped reading right there. thank you breh.

jn.nutrition.org/content/128/10/1716.full

Get learned, nigga.

Eating dietary cholesterol doesn't raise blood cholesterol

Yes it does

Any of you guys ever tried tamago gohan

it's seriously amazing.

amerifats at their best. general inflammation processes are to reduce not cholesterol levels. you got your causality wrong breh.

Seriously, why are there people who still eat eggs? Why wouldn't you just eat egg whites? No fat, cholesterol, carbs, and 25 calories per 1/4 cup. Plus you can make them in the microwave.

The yolk is the baby bird part, I wanna eat that bit

aw cute pipi!

> eggs bad
> cocaine and steroid fueled sauna sessions are ok

>No fat
implying fat is harmful. stop it with your mom science

The real question is why do your feet smell like eggs?

no it isn't.

The yolk is the fat and nutrient rich food source for the chick, which is the egg white.

>implying fat is bad
>implying carbs are bad
>implying cholesterol is bad
>implying I want to eat fewer calories

>2016
>Still believing the cholesterol and saturated fats hypothesis of CVD

Guess we need margarine full of trans fats, seed oils full of inflammation generating omega 6 fatty acids and the empty calories of sugar because is healthier than eggs (full of micro and macronutrients) just because it doesn't have cholesterol.

Dietary cholesterol raises your cholesterol if you have low cholesterol and follow a low-cholesterol diet. If you're an unhealthy fuck with a garbage diet like the murrifats on this board, the effect will be minimal because you're on your way to the grave anyway.
ibcmt.com/2009-03-16-EffectsOfDietaryCholesterolOnSerumCholesterol-PaulHopkins.pdf

goyim shaddup

no

Thread

It always amazes me that faggets on this board will willingly drop all kinds of pills, pin roids, and have anonymous gay bathhouse sex but get fucking jumpy over the possibility that eating eggs is fucking bad for them.

yes

>high cholesterol is bad
nice meme!

I bet they think the earth is round too! He he he!

Yeah. Good stuff.

Though I do prefer egg fried rice.

Because the yolk is the best part?

Guess we'll have to resort to strawman arguments and red herrings

It really does, but a high-fat diet tends to raise your HDL cholesterol more than LDL, while lowering triglycerides. High LDL/low HDL definitely increases the incidence of heart disease, but the medical community isn't really sure what the effects of high HDL/high LDL are.

I'm not saying zyzz died from eggs but he died from a heart attack. I don't want that and eating 900% of my daily cholesterol needs every day doesn't seem that good.

And yes I know cholesterol on it self isn't bad I'm not a fucking idiot

I'd be the first guy to tell you that eggs are bad for the heart but there's virtually no chance that Zyzz's diet had anything to do with his death. He was like 22 when he died, it doesn't happen that quickly. Drugs and possibly a genetic heart defect killed him.

Fact: Cholesterol is a steroid

This.

Also Vitamin D, that's why we do not expose ourselves to the Sun, to remain natty

>Plus you can make them in the microwave.

is this some sort of Veeky Forums meme? eggs arent bad for you..

My dad eats half a dozen eggs a day

It pisses me off because when I want some eggs there are never any left

My dad is obese, he doesn't need to eat a billion calories in fucking goddamn eggs everyday

They are but because they're an ancient fitness meme nobody can accept it

>my dad buys eggs with his money and eats them
>why can't I have his eggs?!

Buy your own eggs you mooch

Dietary cholesterol is not bad for you. Bad levels of serum cholesterol is brought on by extended periods of high glucose levels (high carbs low fat and protein or hormone problems or all of the above).

Give your citations

What is the source for this. An unsourced graph is fucking useless especially when it clearly is not plotted data but a nice perfect curve drawn from someone's imagination.

From this paper Take it easy, you're hyperventilating