Do you guys actually find bodies like this attractive or is it just a meme?

Do you guys actually find bodies like this attractive or is it just a meme?

That shit's a trap 2.0, anyone who finds that sexy is a fag at heart.

She's probably a lot prettier when she's not in competition mode. Gotta admire the work though.

Nah, that's not hot. Better than not being fit at all though.

>tfw no overcoooked turkey gf

first of all tanned bodies look like shit. If I want a brown skinned girl I would fuck a nigress. Girls are supposed to be pale but healthy looking, ya feel me?
Also, nothing wrong with a bit of abs and maybe a good ass, but I don't want veins popping and shit. pic related is a very good fit body

Disgusting to be honest.

>no tits
>barely any ass
>barely any muscle

I'd do her. Still better than an average female body. But I want a girl that can actually fight me. Ronda for instance is very cute. Not to mention she'd be able to teach me judo and PERSEVERANCE and BEING AN ASSHOLE THAT WANTS TO WIN AT ALL COSTS

You know I would agree that it's a meme, but you just posted the perfect example of a woman that is attractive despite being a low BF%.

underrated

do you think she walks around with a stage spraytan and 12% bf every day user

Is this high test?

Yeah, the problem is it has to be in your body not hers

>Do you guys actually find bodies like this attractive or is it just a meme?

Bodies yes. Tanning/bronzing/bb culture bullshit no.

A body like that means an individual is able and willing to set goals and work toward them, do it reliably and consistently, change what needs changing, not get discouraged, etc.

It also means they value having a body like that, which turns some people off because it's perceived as vanity, and vanity in a potential romantic interest means they probably think they deserve better than you, which intimidates people with low self-esteem. Realistically, what people call vanity is a component of self-betterment; you don't continue to work on things you're satisfied with.

Why am I typing this shit out I should be doing shrugs right now. Fuck internet. Point is, she looks shitty because of bronzing etc, she probably looks fantastic in a casual setting.

Literally perfect

confused virgin detected!

>tanned
this better be bait, that's literally shit all pro bbs put on before a show

Also, frank pls go.

No, I love fit women but not the FBB types.

More attractive than "average" (aka, fat) American women for sure.

I'd like her to smother my face with her ass.

>HEY! GO FUCK YOU I LIKE BEING GAY!