Pic related is 5'4" and currently 127lbs as illustrated on the far right pic

Pic related is 5'4" and currently 127lbs as illustrated on the far right pic.

We've been trying to reach 115lbs but are stuck.

She only eats 600 calories a day (I believe her, and please assume it's true for the sake of helping me)

She doesn't exercise much and I know this is probably the problem.

What do you recommend I do to help her lose weight down to 115lbs? A diet as low as 600 calories a day is unhealthy right? Even if she isn't losing weight on that diet?

Should I get her to up the calories to 1000, but tell her to exercise a lot more?

I appreciate any help.

Other urls found in this thread:

hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/what-should-you-eat/protein/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18577776
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22150425
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/02640414.2011.619204
nutritionjrnl.com/article/S0899-9007(04)00099-1/abstract
4chanfit.wikia.com/wiki/Harsh's_Worksheet_(WIP)
bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/general-philosophies-of-muscle-mass-gain.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty sure it's physically impossible to not lose weight when eating a Holocaust diet.

She claims she's been checked out and doesn't have a thyroid problem

Tell her to eat a few cheeseburgers so she can get back to the middle pic, hnnnnng

600 calories a day is about the same as what a growing baby eats. There's no way she's only consuming 600 calories.

>2016
>not reading the sticky

she'll lose 4lbs/month when eating 500kcal less than her TDEE

her TDEE should be 1500kcal, so yeah, 1000kcal is a good idea
and she doesn't need to do cardio, but it certainly would be healthy for other reasons

and she might not be lying, but your calculation of the 600kcal is likely to be wrong, she might be eating or drinking calories she thinks don't matter

but they do

this sounds right. she'd be physically ill most of the time if she's been on 600kcals for more than a couple days

I check her fitnesspal
What should I do then?

600 calories, not including the butter, condiments, drinks she assumed were calorie free

If she's eating too little and not gaining as much weight as you like, you need to ignite her metabolism more. Does she exercise or just eat like an anorexic?

I think the actual problem is your low test, son.
Hilarious memes aside, I don't believe your 600kcal story but she's probably eating very little. Even so if she's not exercising and the fact that she's a tiny person are probably to blame.
She could try to change her macros to minimize carbs, maybe have you help her keep track of calories.

she's must doing some mindless snacking or straight up lying about what she eats. There's literally no possible way she can not be losing weight on 600 calories a day.

Alright so what I've gathered is she is 100% not eating 600 or less.
Regardless of what the app says

So then I should just tell her to eat 500 instead of 600, and lower it until eventually she's eating small enough to lose weight? That won't be unhealthy?

Thanks guys I'm ignorant but I'm fit myself and gaining weight or losing it was no problem for me. But when it comes to another person I don't know how to help

the app is probably just shitty and inaccurate or she's not putting the correct amounts in

for reference, a 4'6" woman at 90 lbs (smack in the middle of a healthy bmi) has a BMR (basal metabolic rate, basically the number of calories you'd consume per day if you were in a coma, not doing any physical movement at all) of 1206 calories. Your pic related claims to be eating half the number of calories as a 4'6" 90-pound woman in a coma and still isn't losing weight.

I'll relay everything to her

Thank you for your help.

>personal trainers coming to Veeky Forums for help

I'm not surprised however i am still amused.

APRIL
P
R
L

Send my condolences. I'm sorry for the loss of her titties.

Cardio, more cardio.

She is clearly fucking up her diet, probably not counting cals drunk. Which bitches love to drink 10 gallons of wine a week.

Starting in April you became fuckable. good job

I'm her boyfriend
She doesn't drink alcohol now
They look bigger on her now

THICC on the Februrary pic desu

you looked better before

Yeah, then it must be all the nigger semen she is ingesting behind your back.

>tfw you fall for a fatcow because of her racism and personality
>tfw after you get her in shape you still have to get her to remove her tattoos

Have her eat at maintenance (1500 calories) for a week so her metabolism can go back to normal. Extreme diets should only be done in short intervals, if at all.

>go on Veeky Forums
>see guy trying to get help for hot as fuck gf
>this cannot stand
>everyone should be as miserable as i am
>it's only fair
>insult guy and gf
>secretly wish for qt gf to show off on mongolian post card forum

feb is too much, april is alright

People seem to believe she's lying which would explain why she's not losing weight. So in reality she has to be eating 1500 already right? If she's not losing weight...

If anything I'm gonna make her lower her goal to 400 calories and see what happens

april is the hottest

I should've stopped believing you once I read 600 calories a day.

Kinda weird that nobody on Veeky Forums would ask about macro spread.
What's her diet OP?
I mean carbs/protons/fats

She wants to "cut", limit carbs.
Make sure she ain't eating garbage and for love of God, as others said, stop her eating like a PoW, there's no need for that.

its simple either the bitch is sneaking snacks and eating too much or the bitch is actually eating 600 cals a day and fucking her shit up

no user limit it to 200 calories a day

she has to lose weight then

WHAT
what do you suggest?
Yogurt and chicken are the most consistent parts of her diet now, everything is generally healthy ever since she started losing weight

she'll never have the body she wants eating that much. tell her to lift heavy ass weights and eat a lot more. if she doesn't want to listen, don't offer any more help because it will be a waste of your time

Like others said OP, ~1500 calories is good.
Less is like you want to have a vegetable not a GF.
Make sure her macro balance is good for loosing fat and workout with her.

Sounds good
I'll tell her

Because it doesn't fucking matter at those intake levels. You could eat straight up 600 calories of garbage and still lose weight, the macros do not explain why she's not shedding pounds.

OP, my ex was using myfitnesspal to document her cals/macros so she could lose weight. She didn't really work out consistently. At least half the time, it was a lazy workout. I was confused on how she was struggling, considering she was 1000kcal under her recommended daily limit to lose weight.

Then I found out that if she lugged out or ate something bad, she wouldn't log it, because it would make her feel bad.

Girls are retarded

This is what seems to be the case. I'll tell her everything you guys have told me. She may be stupid but she's obedient.

OP quit trolling fit pls

pictures of her tits from february pls

There are literally scientific studies which show that people with no signs of being mentally ill, or a pathological liar, will straight up believe their own lies about the calories they consume. She believes it herself.

The only thing you can do is call her out on it. Tell her that if she's eating what she claims to eat, she would be losing weight, end of story.

Tell her to count that mocha cappuccino.

>600 kcals
>not a hungry skeleton.
Wew lad.
That is what her breakfast should be around.

>We've been trying to reach 115lbs but are stuck.

Is this like a gollum/smeagol situation?

We're a team! A couple !

well she isnt checking well, human body cannot produce energy from fucking nowhere, tell her to stop binge eating those snacks and hiding them from the tracking

Not idiot OP or his lying girlfriend, but I would like some help and didn't want to make a new thread

I am 5'6", was at 181 lbs on June 26th, I'm 173 lbs today. Been eating between 700 and 1000 cal each day, minimum of 46g of protein, but less than 150g of carbs. Haven't really tracked anything else.
I run three times a week, walk a few miles one day ( my "rest day"), and try to do light lifting the other three days a week. I like that I've been losing weight, but I feel like I'm not getting stronger. I can't move up to heavier weight yet, and it's bugging me pretty bad. Any recommendations on what to do? My goal weight would be around 130? Like a 25" waist pretty much ideal for me. Or this pic.

>46g of protein
k

>between 700 and 1000 cal each day
> I like that I've been losing weight, but I feel like I'm not getting stronger.
Lol you're not gonna get strength from 1000 kcals.
To get stronger you need a calorie surplus, not deficit.
Quit running while you're at it.
Running is the gains goblin.

To lift a lot you have to lift a lot.
There's no magic, you just have to keep lifting weights. You'll get stronger eventually.

She looks fine, keep doing what shes doing.

You're eating too little to get strong but are you actually trying to increase the weight on the bar?

I'm not from this board. MFP recommended 46g, so that's what I went with. How much should I be getting?

Can't stop running. It's the only thing that makes me feel alive and not want to kill myself.
So would 1,500 cal be enough? I want to get stronger, but I want to lose all this fat.

Will continue lifting. Thanks

I've tried to increase the weight, but I'm not strong enough to get more than maybe 2 reps in, so I have to take weight off. Each exercise is a bit different, and there isn't really any improvement. Nothing is getting much easier.

The reason 46g is recommended is because kidney problems can start when you double/triple your protein intake(ammonia is a by-product of protien breakdown)
hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/what-should-you-eat/protein/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18577776
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22150425
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/02640414.2011.619204
nutritionjrnl.com/article/S0899-9007(04)00099-1/abstract

At the highest recommended(1.8g/kg) she'd need 145g, at the lowest(.7g/kg) it'd be 55g
Eey, read this too. You need more protein, but you don't need 1g/lb.

>Can't stop running.
Gonna need a lot of calories then.
If you want to get strong AND lose fat, you'll have to replace that fat with muscle.
Only way to do that is to lift heavy weights AND eat a lot of protein/kcals.
You want to do the two hardest things at once.
Focus on building strength first (eating and lifting more) then worry about losing the weight.
Trying to do both at once is what makes people quit.

Thanks for that! I'll aim for a minimum of 70g then to play it safe and up it if I need to in the future.

Thanks for advice! I'll try to eat more and hopefully add weight to the bar soon.

>Any recommendations on what to do?

I would recommend to tits or gtfo

Consider cutting then bulking. Go down to 19-24% body fat, eat at maintenance for 2 weeks, then go on a lean bulk.

4chanfit.wikia.com/wiki/Harsh's_Worksheet_(WIP)
bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/general-philosophies-of-muscle-mass-gain.html

Personally, I started at mild skinnyfat so I got excellent noob gains through bulking.
I don't count calories so I can't say for sure what I was doing besides adding a shit load of protein into my diet.

After reading the second link, I might actually go with this method. It makes a lot of sense, and I think it would be the easiest route for me physically and mentally.

This tbqh senpai

This

>hot as fuck gf
>not even showing face

are we looking at the same thread familia

OP I'm skinner than her, about the same weight (125 pounds) and the same height (164 cm). In other words, you really need to get her working out. If she repalced some of her fat wwith muscle she's be thinner but the same mass. Plus she can eat more. It's pretty great desu.

The post had the whole "I'm miserable and I want everyone else to be too" so I can forgive the misplaced "hot as fuck" statement.

>still doesn't solve my depression issues
Time to read some god tier shitposting to cheer myself up. fml

She's obviously not eating only 600 calories. Either she's hiding snacks from you or she isn't accurately measuring/logging her food. Get her a food scale and have her weigh everything she eats.

She looks so much more fuckable during February. You done fucked up.

>recommending auschwitz deficits
when i was really bad in my ed i was maintaining ~100lbs at 5'2" w/ ~1500kcal (pic), put her on a more modest cut that's not going to guarantee her to binge which is what someone is deffo gonna do

This is goals, but with smaller thighs tbqh

>smaller thighs
>16" thighs
I kek'd

Yeah. Smaller thighs is what I want. Slim thighs are sexy

lol why are you on Veeky Forums

To each her own, but thick thighs are bretty great
>except when it comes to finding jeans

And that's why I like slim thighs. Designer jeans for life.

I look at all you beta fit fags obsessing with "high test" land whales and use it as motivation to be skinny

>Designer jeans for life
That's some piss motivation

>implying me, in above pics, aspires to be a landwhale and not pic attached

you sound lazy and uninspired i think lifting a heavy thing will be very motivating for you :)

No thanks. I'll stick to my low cal lchf diet and look good

If you think skinnyfat looks good
>more mentally stable, fit grills for us

amen brudder