TRIBUTE TO KING OF EXERCISES, THE SQUAT

>people who are so intimidated by squats they'll use any excuse to avoid them

Just hand in your mancard right now you fucking pussies

Jesus christ how can you even call yourself a man being such a little bitch?

>muh back problem
>muh knee problem

Weird thing everyone has all the shoulder health in the world to do benchpress lmao, enjoy kyphosis and disproportionate physique fucking faggot

Just admit it already, you think its tough to squat, or you're afraid of standing under a heavy weight, you goddamn wuss lmao.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4AObAU-EcYE
instagram.com/p/270MYjI2xk/?taken-by=damienpezzuti&hl=en
instagram.com/p/1g08NIo25x/?taken-by=damienpezzuti&hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i was squatting but it kept fucking my knees so now i just stopped

>kneecaver detected

Kneelets, when will they learn

getting some squat shoes with a heel solved my knee pain

Most people don't have the mobility to squat correctly.

>implying mobility is not something one can improve

pretty impossible and pointless for some. most oly lifters wear shoes with a massively elevated heel for this very reason and their whole life revolves around mobility and squatting.

Why the fuck are people so anti-leg?

I actually like squats, because it feels like such an efficient exercise.

>Each day Chad squats in the squat rack he gets stronger. And each day I skip legday, I get weaker.

Before I knew about lifting, took me about a year to just sit in bodyweight ass-to-grass squat position correctly.

American inflexibility

Tfw i love to squat but never deadlift
Are hyperextensions good enough for posterior chain?

Also hit a front squat PR for 205×3. My bench also happens to be 205×3. Is my front squat lagging or is thos normal?

>Each day Jimbo squats in the squat rack he gets more t-rex mode. And each day I skip legday and brosplit, I fuck more bitches.

>never deadlift
Why not? All you need to do is follow this form exactly and you won't need to visit snap city:
youtube.com/watch?v=4AObAU-EcYE

stop quarter squatting too much weight

It means your bench is shit

Squats and deadlifts are my favourite, but then again I am not a giant pussy.

I have a love/hate relationship with squats. They scare the hell out of me, but when I get done my sets, I am always glad I did them.

I would consider deadlift better than squat personally if we're talking about the king.

I tried 1pl8 yesterday in my ymca and they dont have a deadlift platform or bumper plates. The weight room is also on the second floor so it made unecessary amount of noice. Would rather just avoid them.
Really? I always thought front squats should be higher than bench.

>Would rather just avoid them.

???????????????????????????????

put your trip on boardie

Chads dont squat
He has naturally perfect sized from playing sports
Only gay Veeky Forums faggots obsess over squats because other gay faggots find t rex legs attractive apparently

Or some of us want to be stronger in lifts other than bench and curls.

1. Squatting correctly improves your mobility (as does correctly performing all lifts.)
2. If you truly lack the correct range of motion to complete a squat, you can train it by progressively overloading on the leg press till you can manage bodyweight.

Bullshit excuses are bullshit.

Been lifting for several years and still can't correctly squat.

No amount of mobility work has helped.

you're just retarded, thats all.

Great response

Squatting is literally the natural human resting position. So you're either severely deformed or you're doing something really fucking wrong.

Form vids?

This. I started SL 5x5 not too long ago and went from barely being able to walk immediately after doing 3 reps of bar squats, I'm talking instant DOMS, to doing 5x5 for 215 and next workout will be 220.

Just get under the bar and squat.

Squatting makes my legs way too bulky and gross looking, haven't done them in months (stopped at 405) and alternate my leg days between weights and sprinting workouts and legs look so, so much better. I might start doing some sets of 8+ ATG though.

I can't squat right now :(

Dont do 8+ reps ur legs will get huge. Just do 3-5 reps ATG but do it only once or twice a week

>muh meniscus

Who's the fattie in your pic?

Pic related is shit form and I bet he dropped that weight. That face has oh shit too much bout to fail written all over it.

i don't get this. squats are much harder to to do than deadlifts. there's so much more that can go wrong doing squats

I always found deadlifts harder to do and never liked them.
I mean yeah you're moving heavy shit off the floor but thats whats really so appealing about it that everyone likes?

squatted 315 for 2 today :)

literally an average joes benchpress

i guarantee the average guy does not bench 315

here's him squatting 300 kg high bar atg and beltless

instagram.com/p/270MYjI2xk/?taken-by=damienpezzuti&hl=en

let's see your 1rm form champ

???????? how is it shit form?

I hope youre using kg

TFW lmao no ankle mobility

Entire family can squat perfectly because they used to poo in the streets

>TFW doing mobility exercises but seeing nogains
>might have to try pooing in thestreets