I finally developed a nutsack to buy these. Will run 250/week for 8 weeks what should I expect m90s

I finally developed a nutsack to buy these. Will run 250/week for 8 weeks what should I expect m90s

>250mg
>8 weeks

you can expect next to nothing.

16 weeks 500mg/wk with dbol kickstart

jesus christ. steroids are not a magic bullet. i'll tell you what you can expect.

>increased water retention
>increased sex drive
>maybe slightly more aggressive depending on your personality
>lifts will improve, if not massively

thats it bro. one cycle is fuck all. its literally the equivalent of me buying protein powder and expecting to look like ronnie coleman in 5 months time.

just remember that once you start your gonna be on them forever. or until you decide you dont like muscle anymore. Also dont forget your PCT unless u like bitch titties

I'm already a lifter natty since 5 years and my lifts are strongest in big 4 already lean. I was hoping it'd take me to the next level perhaps bradley martin mode?

>just remember that once you start your gonna be on them forever.
why?

>perhaps bradley martin mode

Bradley has been lifting for 10+ years and cruising for at least 5 of them

Shiet dat fraudin faggot okay not bradley martin mode but zyzz mode?
>just

>be on them forever
does this also happen if your on a low dosage?
i dont know anything about this stuff

Frontload the dosage with 1 gram on the first week and increase the ammount to 500mg the rest of the week, otherwise you'll start seeing the results at the end of your cycle and not at the beginning.

>lifting 5 years
>not zyzz mode
kek

FUCKING GAINS BROTHER

>just remember that once you start your gonna be on them forever

broscience

Yes, how badly roids affect your balls has more to do with the duration of the cycle than the ammount of roids you use. Of course some suppress your balls sooner than later, but really, above 100mg a week of testosterone is enough to suppress them, and you can't be more or less off, off is off.

Where did you buy these? They are legit abus and are very hard to find, had some before and been looking for more.

you developed a nutsack to lose yo nutsack

>tfw bearmode
What do you mean by a gram? 1000mg the first day and 500mg the rest of the weeks? I don't want to die

>tfw live in iran

that's all but for adults

>just remember that once you start your gonna be on them forever
this is broscience bullshit

a simple testosterone cycle (=< 500mg/week) will affect your paracrine testosterone production (i.e. balls) in the weeks following the cycle, surely; but if you're already mature (>25y old), it'll come back to "normal" after your pct. if you're under 25, than you're fucked for good, especially under 21y old.

Hes not wrong.

Replacing the natural hormone with synthetic hormone ONLY WORKS WELL if there is a deficiency of the hormone.

If your body determines the levels to be in excess it will shut down natural production of that hormone via the regulatory system its linked to.

The same thing happens with literally every other neurotransmitter/hormone in the body that we fuck with when we use meds. Once synthetic test stops being injected in, the body will only gradually produce natural test once the levels reach an acceptable amount via the regulatory system testosterone is attached to.

pic related

>What do you mean by a gram? 1000mg the first day and 500mg the rest of the weeks? I don't want to die
you won't die, but e/c/p-test takes a few weeks to start showing effects. usually, either you frontload it with more, or you frontload it wirh dbol + ai, or you simply wait for the test to kick in. of course the third option is a little lighter on the balls.

>Hes not wrong.

But he is.

>If your body determines the levels to be in excess it will shut down natural production of that hormone via the regulatory system its linked to.
This. It's not broscience, your balls will shrink.

>synthetic
I don't think you understand what this word means

OP here I'm 30 with low test 240 I hadr 700 test 2 years ago. I'm legit low test so thinking of pinning. You know your shit help a brother out what should be my cycle

I know about dbol what should be my a.i

Why don't you roofers like to write out everything. To make it look complicated lol?

E/c/p are the different ethers for just basic testosterone. Etheonate or something like that etc. just google the names. Anyway they all have different half lives.

Ai = aromatase inhibitor. Aromatase Turns free testosterone into estrogen

>your balls will shrink.
yes, while you're on, but not permanently. my doc works partly as a prison doctor and she said that even the hardcore roiders typically saw their test level return after some months.

Be he isn't

Fine, lets use exogenous. Some testosterone is synthetically made in a lab. Other test comes from various animals.

the point still stands.

it's all correct but
> what is pct

also, that pic is a bit oversimplified. pct only works bc there are colateral regulation to that negative feedback scheme by inibin. I recommend to anyone interested in learning about it to read it over on Silverthorn's physiology book, it's a light interesting read.

if you're really low test, do this:
go see a doctor + read about what is roiding

le reddit r/steroids/wiki is actually a good first read on the matter, is pretty much all there.

look it up yourself

> Why don't you roofers like to write out everything. To make it look complicated lol?
it's all very simple said, man...

>mfw retards still roid despise gyno and small balls being confirmed to be permanent
>mfw they keep wasting it only develop tolerance and dependancy

lol

bump

salam brother