I don't get it, what is so special about Zyzz?

I don't get it, what is so special about Zyzz?

He was a roid raver on drugs with a faggot haircut and too much ego, so why is he an idol to so many people?
He had an amazing physique, but it was noting extraordinary considering he took steroids.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GlvHQ2s_XJw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he actually looks like a douche

no hate bruh, just mirin'

He had the balls to do things we could only dream of

everyone says "I could do this, I could do that" stfu. You can't. You won't.

If you actually look back on it the things he did wasn't even that impressive, but when you're watching it happen in real time it's a very big difference. It was a big deal when it was new

b8 but,

if have to ask, it means you weren't around during his reign. It's kinda like asking someone how a party was: they're not gonna remember but they'll say it was fucking awesome, even tho it was just a bunch of fags drunk

He reminded us of us. That slightly socially awkward guy, had problems with girls, low self confidence, then, hit the gym and evolved who he was completely. That's what most people on this board are/aspire for.

Charisma, funny, positive and inclusive attitude without excusing sad cunt behavior, inspired thousands to self improvement

What's not to like?

>Nerd to pussy slayer fairy tail
>Epic muscle insertions and physique
>posted here

because he went from a beta faggot to the ultimate alpha personality

confidence
positive attitude
hard work (even tho sterons is easy modo)
bros before hoes
kindness to help and inspirate others
manage his dreams

he's literally THE role model, even greater than arnold

This, Zyzz > Arnold

i don't know what i'm talking about: the post

This desu

>loser takes roids
>acts like an /r9k/ autist but hangs out with his entourage at all times making him look like he has status
>makes videos
>autist on Veeky Forums see him as hero
wont lie though he is more than i can ever be

come at me bro

>faggots mirin a faggot

What don't you understand here?

>if you take steroids, you magically get transformed into someone with good body

Drugs are fun, raving is fun, ego is fine.

No user you dont its just kind of this meeting between
>older generations tell my drugs are bad
vs
>drugs could help me reach my goals in life

My understanding is that he was actually an avid poster here in Veeky Forums. So it's kind of a "one of us" thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=GlvHQ2s_XJw
how you can not love this guy?!? wtf

>hit the gym and evolved who he was
Jesus Christ, the gymcels never learn...

You know why Zyzz looked so good?

ALPHA GENETICS.

His insertion points were UNREAL. It's EXTREMELY rare to have the kind of muscular shape he did - that slim waist, those wide shoulders, those narrow hips, that height?! GENETICS. Uncontrollable, unchangeable, set in stone genetics.

"B-but Zyzz used to be beta!" NO, he used to be a TEENAGER. Of course he looked beta in those fucking before photos, he was about 15. He hadn't had time for his broad shoulders to develop yet, so naturally he looked like any skinny beta. But once he went through puberty, the truth became clear. Why? Because the things that attract women are GENETIC. It makes sense - attraction is based off GENETICALLY good traits. These are things like HEIGHT, a symmetrical FACE, a big DICK, and a good shoulder to hip ratio. All of these things are pretty much UNCHANGEABLE. They can be improved slightly, but not significantly enough for 99% of us to "make it brah".

Assuming you're the real HEIGHTFACEFRAME guy and not an imitator, did you ever post on white supremacist forum under the name Zon Kuthon?

You remind of a certain poster I used to laugh at.

I am a samefagging 16 year old dipshit who forgot the t f w autofilters to DESU

Because he was a beta nerd who got Veeky Forums and banged sloots all day. He still played hundreds of hours of WoW, still did a whole bunch of geeky shit but instead of spending his nights jerking off to hentai he went out and fucked some random whore. He is the kind of man so many losers want to be which is why he is idolized. He did what many cannot.

He wasn't special

Most of the faggots here will put on nostalgia glasses and think he was something special

He was a jersey shore wog who used mommys and daddy's money to get cosmetic surgery and drugs in order to act like a dick to stupid whores. His lifts were shit. His body was created by a lot of drugs and the faggot died of heart issues in a sauna in Thailand.
Anyone who worships him now or ever is a stupid faggot. There is nothing to understand or anything deep. He was a drug abusing faggot who reaped what he sowed

>He was a jersey shore wog who used mommys and daddy's money to get cosmetic surgery and drugs in order to act like a dick to stupid whores
Literally summerfaggot or bitter cunt confirmed, you waren't there man, you waren't one of the witnesses of Zyzz ascending to God of Olympus tier status, the guy who was master troll with ments out the ass, the fucking guy started a revolution and we all got on the we are all gonna make it hype
you on the other are a bitter fucking cuck who literally means nothing to anybody

>zyzz
>alpha
Dude he was the biggest beta bitch ever before he roided. He refused to talk to girls because of how scared he was. WHO THE FUCK IS AFRAID OF WOMEN

lmao skinny cult fag detected. Let me guess you got a shirt with face on it and you started your first split last week

Veeky Forums

At the very least, he was special in his insertions. Many people roid, many people roid and get bigger than zyzz, but few if any will look as good as he did, other than maybe Olympic lifters, but that is up to personal taste.

Also he seemed like a cool guy, he had a kind of over-the-top "douchey" persona for laughs, but he was pretty inspirational and helpful, and never put people down. And that's why he has a following, and that's why people still feel the need to talk shit 5 or more years after his death

>the guy who started the revolution
and that's where it all went wrong
I kinda liked zyzz and he inspired me when I started lifting
unfortunately an army of faggots tryin to copy zyzz spawned
it sucked

Ahahahahah

Awww did I hurt your feeling faggot.
Outside of here and maybe if anyone remembers that dead sand nigger on misc, no one cares.

Keep fapping to a fag who needed surgery and drugs to get what any real man with non purchased confidence can get

Muh Wow muh one of us

Lol faggot

>Dude he was the biggest beta bitch ever before he roided.

ya it's almost like he grew as a person. julius caesar cried over someone he didn't know and accomplished much more than him, but he must be a beta for life because of this one thing and nothing that happened after.

hurr durr. you're a fuckin retard.

So you, minus roids, minus entourage, minus videos, minus hero status, quite possibly minus gains though certainly not gains to his extent

This.

troof about his insertions; they were sick

Not his fault people tried to copy him exactly down to style and persona that they can't replicate without being tryhard faggots. He was a good guy, what people do with themselves in response is on them

Literally /b/ tier autism
embarrassing baka desu senpai

>muh /b/

Here, it's the least I can give a faggy sycophant

u wot m87

Considering the fact that I saw the begging of Zyzz and you assuming that I started lifting two weeks ago, just makes my head hurt how would you even come to such thought process like you are genuinely a mental midget brah

perfect rectangle insertions are so much better tho

People keep mentioning misc, what is that place?

I agree, although you can't deny that perfect symmetry

"in general" rectangle is probably objectively better if you're talking about a black & white points system like with stage judging, but for aesthetics it's pretty crazy that he had those unusual insertions that still ended up symmetrical ... like a damn tiki mask or Spartan shield or something

1 in a million abs?

Because, he started like a typical faggot like most people here and made it to god status. Looking at him after a few years he honestly wasn't even that big. He's a beginners lure into lifting for grills.

>He had the balls to do things we could only dream of

cocaine and dying

I'm halfway there then.

MODS underage b8