Cutting fucking sucks

Cutting fucking sucks.

Everything about it sucks

>user its so fucking easy lol just like don't eat as much lol 3500kcal is a meme bulking diet you fell for it LOL sucks to be you cutting on 1800kcal a day.

FUCK YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

4chanfit.wikia.com/wiki/Harsh's_Worksheet_(WIP)
bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/general-philosophies-of-muscle-mass-gain.html
symmetricstrength.com/calculator/ideal_bodyweight
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Despite what the faggot skelly 'hard gainers' say about having to stuff themselves, bulking is really easy.

I feel your pain user. Enjoying my bulk though 8)

I literally cut by eating as much as I feel like eating. Cutting is just me eating how much I desire. Bulking is me eating more than I desire, and is much harder.

>Bulking is me eating more than I desire, and is much harder.
DOUBLE FUCK YOU

I am hungry immediately after eating a meal.

last meal at 12:10: 0.5cup great value brown rice + 8oz of lean chicken breast

I mean I was full for a little while but FUCK im HUNGRY

Iktfb
Fuck
Just stick with it man, and do cardio to make up for your spiritual fatassery. I gained 50lbs in the last 11 months and I am pissed at myself. I have done that for the last four years. I have lost 200 fucking lbs back and forth man. I could have ended the fucking cut and been nice and lean ages ago.

Just stick with it senpai.

W-we're all gonna make it...I think...

drink lots of tea/coffee or energy drinks
I drink like 1-2 monster ultra a day on a cut and it helps loads, makes me feel energized and tastes good.

>I drink like 1-2 monster ultra a day on a cut and it helps loads
press x to doubt

no seriously how do you drink pure fucking sugar and cut

cutting is easy you big baby

You have to learn to embrace the suck, user.

For wrestling its backwards. We cut in winter bulk in summer

Cutting is easy. Doing nothing is almost always easier than doing something. Bulking is more expensive more work and all around harder.

it's zero calories you cawk

This

At least get the sugar free energy drinks

Consolidating the calories into an evening meal helped me with keeping my sanity. Something to look forward to at the end of the day and keep myself topped up with coffee during the day.

>keep myself topped up with coffee during the day.
How many cups of coffee do you drink a day user. I feel bad if I drink more than 2. It starts to taste like shit

>doing nothing
cardio sucks

>more expensive
your protein requirements are less for a bulk than a cut

Been fluffy and bulky most of my life so gaining muscle and bulking is easy as fuck but cutting is a huge pain that I still struggle with. I've gotten lean before but what it boils down to eating habits we've had all our lives. I noticed, the skellys who have a hard time gaining muscle don't eat anywhere near as much as me. They never finish their food and if they do it wasn't much to begin with. I on the other hand eat until I'm full and keep going until it's finished and then some. That's my biggest problem and its unreasonably hard to break the habit.

I have no trouble being lean and I just don't like food that much. It's just a thing I do to keep my body going, if I didn't have to eat I probably would eat once or twice a week.

I wish I could cut because I don't really enjoy eating. But I'm 21 and feel that if I cut now I may lose on some last minute hight gains.

Eating less than you desire kills your energy level, makes you irritable via low blood sugar, and objectively makes you weaker. This is worse than having to increase your intake.

>implying

>Everything about it sucks
Everything about being fat sucks harder.

Captcha was pictures of salad. Going to make it.

can you honestly shut up. cutting is the easiest thing in the world. you want difficult? try bulking. you have to literally forcefeed yourself to gain any weight, and you constantly feel full. cutting you just feel normal.

Can someone check out this cut I am going to do (pic related). Particularly the macros I am aiming for (50/30/20 protein/fat/carb) Thanks!

i know this feel all too well

Enjoy your loose skin, fatbro.

Don't rush, you'll probably run out of willpower and give up. 50-70lb of fat loss per year is a reasonable and healthy goal.

I try to limit it to 1-2 depending on how hungry i get. Usually 11am and 2pm. Shitty instant stuff but it makes me feel a bit better. Ive noticed caffeine having more of an effect on the new diet too.

You really don't need that much protein. 240g per day is beyond excessive.

Just going by what the sticky says I am under-doing it on protein.

"You want around one gram per pound of bodyweight worth of protein (e.g. if you weigh 150lbs, eat 150g protein. If you get a little less, it won't matter, but 1g/lb of bodyweight is a good rule of thumb)"

What should I be aiming for?

>tfw itty bitty 5'5" turbomanlet cutting at 1200-1400 kcal

i hate this so much; i hate being fucking hungry all the time

Check your potassium intake. A bit weird advice, I know, but getting enough potassium stops cramps during cardio, which of course, allows you to do more cardio. (Supplements or watercress are good sources)

4chanfit.wikia.com/wiki/Harsh's_Worksheet_(WIP)
bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/general-philosophies-of-muscle-mass-gain.html
symmetricstrength.com/calculator/ideal_bodyweight

I'm not having any hunger problems due to ADD meds, literally stopped feeling the sensation of hunger completely, but cutting still sucks. It still makes you tired, depressed and weak. It's all the shit feelings, but without the urge to eat.