youtube.com/watch?v=gWwBU8A9Es0
youtube.com/watch?v=ilubYTOM1ls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Check 'em

don't bring your stupid faggot memes to Veeky Forums

you're not welcome here

Fph

Good to see this thread. I need the motivation.

My in laws were in town for a week and fucked up my eating routines. I was just thinking how much easier it would be to just go get some fast food instead of making my chicken tonight.

I'm gonna make it.

Blogtt

>Had to be reminded not to eat McDonalds
You aren't going to make it though

So just being tempted to eat unhealthy food = not going to make it?

You gotta make that mental change brah

How? Salty, fatty, and sugary food tastes good. I don't think I'll be able to deny that no matter what I do. It's about choosing to eat right.

Just make it fit your calories bud.

Or just become a tumblrina
youtube.com/watch?v=tCvefI1ln0g

i dont get it man, i usually have an iron stomach, but mcdonalds and other fast food just makes me sick

If you can't control your sweet tooth, how are you ever going to get in control of your life? Are you retarded? Do you seriously want to become a tubblrina?

Are you fucking illiterate?

Yeah sometimes after eating fast food I'll have a mildly uncomfortable shit several hours later but never so bad that it would be much motivation not to eat the fast food.

Where in the hell did I say I couldn't control it? I said I was tempted to eat garbage tonight since my routine/schedule has been screwed up all week ("what difference will one more night make?") but luckily browsing through this thread and some of the other FPS threads in the archive got me thinking right again.

More fat hate pls.

Where's the user who uploaded the eps for My Fat Fabulous Life? I lost the link to season 1...

youtube.com/watch?v=ROmbOVc2RJc

Thank me later.

How do people let themselves get to this point?
Ho do they let themselves get to half of this weight?

>fatties don't understand
>because soda dehydrates you
>how could they understand with all the fat in their brains

This is later. Thank you

Jesus did she not look at food labels once or is this just fat-ableism shit. How do you even think stuffing all that sugar and bread is only 1300 calories.

Wew lad

No problem m8.

Actually brain fat increases neural conductivity.

NEVER IMPROVE

You always regret over eating even if you are a delusional haes cultist you will still regret it

I love you

Okay sure, but LOOK at the picture I posted. You can see large deposits of fat, not to mention the fatties brain is smaller

fun fact he wasnt gay when this video started

I know i'm a spamwhore for this but how should I make this grow? I honestly have no idea how to get more people to watch this stuff.

deadlift 8pl8 and don't stop when it hurts user

I believe in you

You have a choice. Take a chance and let it grow naturally, just sharing it with audiences likely to watch more and maybe even share it with their friends, or go easy mode and sell your soul to the devil by posting your vids on some hugboxing subreddit where they all follow the same opinion so strongly and blindly that they will promote anything that agrees with their opinion just because of that reason. Option one will seemingly take forever, assuming it happens at all, while option 2 is quicker and almost guaranteed since exploiting hiveminds is easy, but people will probably just see you as another faggot redditor. You have to decide whether thats worth it

>Screencap of a video
>Turned into a video of screencaps
What the fuck is this idiocy

They're not all like that. :*(

What subreddit would this go in? Fat people hate got obliterated.

Going three days without exercise will lead to a depressive funk that only a five mile jog can cure.

>What subreddit would this go in?
No idea but surely there are a million others like it. You might have to do a bit of snooping around

Classic.

Well I posted it on one or two. #needDosh even if it's a shit site.

>3 minute mile

In what fucking universe

Maybe she was falling from a plane.

That sure is pretty darn fast

From her girth thad be a 2 minute mile

Depends if the combination of gravitational pulls is enough to overcome the air resistance.

this might not be the right thread but does anyone have the gif/webm some user made about that guy that "dances" by bobbing his knees and does reload animations? pic related

Never gets old.

>tfw you realize Fatties actually have a point when they say that you can't really tell if a person is healthy just by looking at them

The thought of fast food should make you uneasy. Not disgusted, but unhappy. It should never enter your brain as an option, unless it's your literally only option. Keep the faith, and you'll get to that point.

lmao i work at a hospital, you definitely can.

"It's the way it shatters that matters"-actual violet crumble slogan

Janitorial work I'm guessing

>take egg
>throw it out of the window
>dont look
>mom gets mad
YOUBROKEDAEGG.EXE
>tell mom "you cant tell"

Nope

lol when u take a bite of some pizza and your fucking skin rips open

Man that's the most retarded analogy I've ever read

thanks mate

youtube.com/watch?v=gWwBU8A9Es0

Don't break the eggs.

>tfw it's a shitty analogy but holds up if you're not retarded.

Given the evidence available (Throwing the egg out the window & someone being fat as fuck) it is reasonable to assume an outcome (egg broken & fatty dying) based on things that are known about the world (gravity + eggs = broken eggs & fatties die from being fat)

then ive done my job

>3 minute mile
kek

someone calculated the energy based on the time and her weight, she had as much energy as a bullet fired from an m60 i think it said

>muh extremes
Stop posting m8

So I am a fat cunt. 115kg. Last year I started my weightloss journey. Down from 140kg. I used to swim and dabble in the gym before work every other day and ate mostly healthy and it was working. But then my work hours jumped back 2 hours, so I starting going after. But I was skipping days because I was tired from work so I have plateaued. Tomorrow I am going to get up at 4:30 to try to do it before work. I think I can.

/blogpost

didn't know these things actually existed

4minute mile has literally not been broken yet by a woman?

Keep in mind that most international runners don't do mile runs.

What show is that?

>implying a totaly healthy fat person isnt the extreme case

People die from being fat all the time? What's the extreme?

>Implinyg fat people follow mathematical chaos instead of the laws of common dynamic systems
My sides

>Never make rules
FUCK

My body is a lazy piece of shit. It gets no say in this.

Sometime people that look healthy are not, but people who look unhealthy are almost definitely unhealthy.

based scoobs tellin it like it is:

youtube.com/watch?v=ilubYTOM1ls

I mean 3 minute mile is obvious lie. But a fat chick with a 160 bench is also unbelievable. Probably in the 99th percentile for women.

Hard to believe they are the same species

It's also clearly bullshit, but it's technically possible, and less obvious to people who don't actually lift.

She has #haes power.

So is her bodyweight. 160 is not remarkable for a female that size who lifts.

>be explorer from subterria(mole person)
>shot footage at a surface waterhole
>go back underground
>explain that there are multiple specis of above ground people that seem to get along somwhat

ragen chastain fascinates me
check out truthaboutragen.wordpress.com