Well fuck

Well fuck.

At least this isn't as bad as the guy who cut holes in his ceiling because his power rack was too tall.

Home gym thread?

>At least this isn't as bad as the guy who cut holes in his ceiling because his power rack was too tall.

ive sort of fixed it since then haha

wheres the rack?

>that's a load bearing poster

i returned it, i'm saving up right now to get a shorter one

they at least refunded it but i had to pay shipping, so it was pretty much 200 bucks down the drain but at least it made for a funny thread i guess

Explain what I'm looking at? Feel retarded for not being able to work it out

He mirrored the uprights so now he can't bolt on his pullup bar

>the guy who cut holes in his ceiling because his power rack was too tall.

Can someone please deliver those pics?

the last piece is on the floor in front of the rack.

The holes required to mount iton the uprights at the back of the rack instead of the front. Because I didn't look carefully enough for the stupid tiny holes.

This means that instead of being finished, I have to basically take the whole thing apart again.

See you in an hour.

How are you not a trip yet?

here you go bruv

You should probably take that apart and fix it ya dummy. I doubt you're throwing serious weight around but I would want that in there for support

idk it seems scummy

i would just be "that wacky zany dude who fucked up his ceiling haha!"

i'll post updates to it in homegym threads but i dont see a reason to use a trip

top kek

Saved to 3 places. Thank you.

>not being a zany dude

>but i dont see a reason to use a trip

Not the hero we deserve

Despite your DIY dumbassery, I have more respect for you than I do for any tripscum.

a lot of people say what i do was "dumbassery" but it really was just childlike excitement and lack of foresight, not a cognitive issue

i was just mad upset when i realized it wouldnt fit in my ceiling and i didn't think i would be able to return it (i figured it was too heavy or some shit, idk) and i was like "fuck it, its already in my house im going to use it one way or another'

its not like "HURRR DUURR LET ME PUT HOLE IN CEILING"

but i probably shouldnt be making excuses for myself

nah, the ceiling thing wasn't dumbassery, that is easily understandable what with shipping costs, etc.
The dumbassery is not accounting for the bar width :D

>The dumbassery is not accounting for the bar width

yea idfk what the fuck i was thinking

also i just realized when i do get barbell i can't OHP which fucking sucks

I guess you could do a sitting OHP

Makes me wonder what would he do with a Christmas tree if it's too high

lack of foresight is an understatement... how excited do you have to be to not measure your working area in advance of buying the rack?

>haha

I'm surprised you haven't killed yourself yet.

Go to fastenal or any other hardware store and get the correct sized fasteners. It won't be expensive, and you'll have the peace of mind that you won't die alone in your home underneath a pile of metal.

Are your gains still through the roof though?

>Buy 13 footer
>Decorate 2 floors of your house with one tree
Go for it ceilingbrah

That's not the issue

You're good people, roof smasher.

>spent thousands of dollars making a home gym
>Pokemon Go doesn't recognize it

is there a way to report to them that I should have my own gym?