Give me one reason why you aren't outside getting your weekly cardio in with Pokemon Go? No excuses...

Give me one reason why you aren't outside getting your weekly cardio in with Pokemon Go? No excuses. Show off those gains while being a godly pokemon catcher

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QVyFaYPAYRI
youtube.com/watch?v=5JP4pOzkDP4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bro im 25, its 1:30 am here and i just drove around in my bmw to visit pokestops. i also drove super slow as often as possible to get them km on my eggs

HAHAH bout to do the fucking same bro

>doing cardio
>making gains

You may pick one and ONLY one.

I do, I used it while going to the gym today, turns out theres a gym ingame next to the gym and the guy who took it over was called pic related

DUDE LOL

Took over this gym just a few minutes ago

where the fuck am I supposed to find 50 squirtles to get 50 candies

You get 3 candies for catching a pokemon and another one for giving it to the professor.

I actually found 3 squirtles near a large body of water

Am I autistic driving by myself and catching virtual pokemon?

I was parking in a neighbourhood nearby fighting a gym. Shortly before i reached enough prestige to add my own pokemon i ran out of potions and couldnt heal my strong pokemon so i drove through the city, collected items, then drove back and captured that fucking gym.

>He fell for the cardio kills gains meme

> No excuses
how about the game is a poor way to do cardio and it's a casual game for normies?

Lol can't afford the data?

>literally have to be glued to a phone as an incentive to walk outside.

I hate the world.

tfw andoid outdated

no, i'm just not a casual or an idiot who thinks a casual mobile game with a walking component is anything to praise

>tfw windows phone

Finally got to level 5 after driving around town on my bike for a few rounds. Go to first available gym to beat the fuck out of team mystic pussies.

>Tfw when servers go down right before k.o'ing drowzee bitch.

I had it installed for about 5 minutes before I realized that it's not a real game and I'd rather be looking at the real world when I walk instead of my phone.

The only interesting thing about it is the social aspect, but this will turn into 20 autists staring at their phones and avoiding conversation once the novelty of "hey, are you playing pokemon go too?" wears off.

I'll take things that never happened for 500 Alex

Remember to check your privilege and stay safe.

#blacklivesmatter

What part of it do you find unbelievable?

I was able to log on one fucking time today, the servers are fucking complete shit. And the only pokemon I've managed to catch so far are fucking low cp rattatas, pidgeys, and weedles. Fuck this game.

The grind is real. Gotta get that stardust anyway desu, family.

All of it.

Kewl dewd

walked 15 miles today playing Pokemon go

I almost didn't download this and now I'm addicted. I'll be doing normal errands then, "Fuck a ponyta!!" and veer completely off track and drive around for 2 hours trying to catch them. I've used a bit of gas. And I live in a gay ass town so there's not many poke stops and I keep running out of pokeballs.

It's been hella funny seeing other people walking around too. Me and this guy exchanged a knowing look at a pokestop. It was a special moment. It's like a secret club that everyone knows about.

Inspiring

I've been thinking I need a bike but was like "nah I'm not gonna use" but now I really really need one. I'm gonna crash trying to catch pokemon while driving.

Wtf i thought Veeky Forums hated normies.... every normie is playing pokemon go ...... disapointed in you guys desu senpai

I have an iphone 4s and every time I try to load the game it crashes, any other poorfags here still use a 4s?

yea I've been able to play for maybe 30 mins in the past 2 days

Normies doing things is not the same as things being Normie things.

>When will autistics learn.

My iphone only goes to iOS 7 and my tablet can only use wifi

Feels like shit desu

Anyone having an issue hatching eggs? I walked 2-3 miles and it only shows 1.8km on my egg

There seems to be tracking issues
I had the most success by keeping the screen active all the time while I slowly coasted on my bike

>reading cucktoku

Because I walk 25 miles a day at work four days a week.

>tfw no pokemon GO in Canada

JUST

hey, once you get it, you'll have a great place to catch fire types

I'm in Canada and lots of people here are playing already
Get the apk on pureapk or apkmirror

Just get the apk

video games are for chidren

all these fucking shills on this board

Lifting is for children.

I found a Machamp at the gym parking lot.

I decided to go for it after my workout.

I came back, it was gone.

I regret that workout so fucking much. ;____;

I'm on iphone 4 so I can't even download it :(

What to do when your whole neighborhood doesnt have shit except a couple churches? Do I just drive to my city area and walk around like a dumbass?

Fuck yes you do.

i was out earlier and that's what everyone was doing. THe streets were full of people catching pokemon.

I saw a qt3.14 last night around 3 am downtown catching Pokemon. Keep the dream alive lads

Saw 2 today driving by a gym.

>you fell for the bait meme

So what do you guys do when you run out of pokeballs. I have a clump of stops around my neighborhood but even then I still run out frequently because the way evolving and leveling works in this you need to catch every garbage pokemon you encounter. I really don't wanna drop money on pokeballs or have to keep going to the stops so often. Game seems pay2win might just stop playing

>weekly cardio

i run 21 miles a week. eat a dick nigga.

I'm Black, and I don't want to get shot by the police

You were the machamp the whole time

Cardio kills gains.

I had a friend who pre-lifting, had pretty massive lifts just from his natural body strength.

Then he started working out+doing cardio, and when I worked out with him again, all his lifts dropped by 20% - 40%. He also didn't lose any weight.

>still unavailable in Germany

UNDERATED

It hasn't been translated to Arabic yet

Veeky Forums is normie board

KEK, brutal.

Just took the dogs for a walk, hit the same pokestop 5 times and got a shitload of pokeballs which was exactly what i needed, hatched a 2km egg (zubat, trade for candy, level up goldbat) and bumped a 5km egg up to having 3.8km down.

I enjoyed it, the dogs enjoyed it. Win win.

Also if you havent, look up the powersaver mode, makes it much better to use. Just turn it on in the options menu then chuck your phone in your pocket upside down, still runs just dosnt slaughter your fucking battery.

So he started lifting with proper form?

And no cardio doesn't kill gains. You even need it for healthy test.

Fuck these manchildren and their chinese toys though. Just do some cardio on your rest day and eat a bit more.

What is the official Veeky Forums team?

Valor, you fag.

>team red(dit)
>Veeky Forums

who /using pokemon go to track your neighbors movements/ here?

This game is fucking boring tho. There is no real progress you just throw shit and instant catch shit that just randomly pops up. The actual battle is a joke. Id rather play rbgy on my ghetto ass gameboy

DELETE THIS

honestly this

i got bored of it, especially when the servers are down half of the time and i have to restart it every ~20 minutes otherwise I lose progress trying to walk to places without knowing

Because I'm not 12.

Y U DO DIS!?!?

Rekt dirka

i got a 4.2 android, required 4.4 and up :^(

>not using an .apk download
schüttel meinen kopf, senpai

You can probably find a Cyanogen build for your phone that's based on a newer version; it's how I got it installed on my Galaxy S2.

walking shouldn't count as cardio, but i run too fast for the stops.

I have a Windows Phone.

cardio doesn't kill gains

cardio burns calories, which could put you in a defecit.

not tracking your calories kills gains

move

i don't know what a pokemon is.

really makes you think...

There's apparently a good chance that Niantic will ban your ass.

I installed the apk thing, but pokemon go is not compatible with my phone :(

post pokemon music, the comfier the better
youtube.com/watch?v=QVyFaYPAYRI

I went team instinct
Mystic is 2 edgy 4 me
Valor seems a little try hard

It's also the only effay team that matches my outfit and hair

youtube.com/watch?v=5JP4pOzkDP4

Guys how do I into pokémon go if I don't have a smartphone? I'm stuck in the stone age (litterly building a trebuchet at the moment) and I don't want to pay for a monthly subscription to witchcraft. Am I doomed to a pokéless life unless I pay the jew?

WHO TEAM LIGHTNING HERE?

This week can't end soon enough. I hate this fad.

You can get a cheap Android phone on a prepaid data plan, but you're still gonna need a data plan for this game.

trust your INSTINCTs

well fuck

I mean you could always get a used Android tablet and use it on wifi, but then you're reduced to hoping interesting Pokemon wander into your bathroom and hanging out at the public library using their wifi while you wait for the one portal within range to refresh.

kek there's a gym next to my local Jewish center gonna take over with my LeHappyMerchant hypno